joeyslucky22

[3D model] Different Food Qualities (3/29 Update)

Went for a vintage look, let me know what you think:

2ikb71x.png

Nice! I like the slogan, lol. I know it's a small think but rather than '12 different nuts' do you think it could be 'Trail Mix'? Hopefully it shouldn't take too long to change the texture but don't worry if you don't want to.

Good work anyway!

• Like 3

Nice! I like the slogan, lol. I know it's a small think but rather than '12 different nuts' do you think it could be 'Trail Mix'? Hopefully it shouldn't take too long to change the texture but don't worry if you don't want to.

Good work anyway!

How's that?

35bbfh3.png

• Like 4

What's real funny about this one is, as I upload this screenshot the captcha says

"What does a vegetarian eat?" and gives me these options:

Hamburgers, Fries, Soylent Green, Carrots

Wondering if I should make a soylent green can now...

I would go onto some vegetables, as ELVARON suggested.

By the way, how did you intend the Machete to be used?

Also, thanks, much better!

Edited by Ingasmeeg

I would go onto some vegetables, as other people have suggested.

What? I suggested that! *runs away crying*

But yea, vegetables up next...

By the way, how did you intend the Machete to be used?

Chop of Zed heads I suppose.

Edited by Elvaron

What? I suggested that! *runs away crying*

But yea, vegetables up next...

Chop of Zed heads I suppose.

Don't cry, I thought I saw someone else suggest them but my bad I notice my mistake. Fixed it now. :D

Well, I meant if they were implemented into the mod would you hold it like a hatchet? Because it would look pretty fucking weird if you did.

Edited by Ingasmeeg

Well, I meant if they were implemented into the mod would you hold it like a hatchet? Because it would look pretty fucking weird if you did.

When running? Yea. But the hatchet's already freaking broken when running, not like it makes much difference. For hitting, I guess it could work. Sure, it wouldn't have the swinging momentum you'd wish for...

Anyways, tomatoes:

ouwmk6.png

Here's hoping someone eventually picks up this thread and sends Joey a PM about getting those canned foods into the SA.

Edited by Elvaron
  • Like 3

When running? Yea. But the hatchet's already freaking broken when running, not like it makes much difference. For hitting, I guess it could work. Sure, it wouldn't have the swinging momentum you'd wish for...

Anyways, tomatoes:

ouwmk6.png

I get what you're saying, it's just that a machete would surely look better being held completely differently, rather than swinging it downwards like a greatsword or something. Anyway I'll shut up now, keep up the great work (liking the tomato).

Joey, you up in this bitch?

• Like 2

so do you think we should be able to climb walls with those things?

Just for you, I gave em a hole. Grab a shoelace, strap that machete to your belt, you'll be climbing ladders in no time ;)

x452mo.png

How's your little medical kit coming along?

Added clippers or w/e it's called in english. Somehow this kit comes slower than all those other things because I want it to look right -.-

fnd368.png

Happy lootin':

2ntdc36.png

Edited by Elvaron
  • Like 5

Added clippers or w/e it's called in english. Somehow this kit comes slower than all those other things because I want it to look right -.-

fnd368.png

Tweezers in English. Any word from a dev? How do we petition to get these awesome foods and drinks to be added to the loot table with the stuff there already is? Just the models would be fine for me ATM!

@Elvaron your work is great. I love the MRE model you made.

A while earlier I asked in a joking way for a box of "Vindicator" brand bullets.

If you made a vindicator brand box of ammunition I would be so happy! You could use my avatar if you wanted. Google search "stalker merc" and it should appear.

http://guidesmedia.ign.com/guides/480467/images/ff_merc.jpg

If you can't I understand.

Edit: you could decide the caliber. Vindicate means "to get revenge".

Also, can I climb walls with that machete!?

Edited by Vindicator

fnd368.png

Happy lootin':

2ntdc36.png

Sorry, but just seeing this in context, do you not think some of the item sizes are a bit unproportional? Like the cigs pack is tiny compared to the machete, as in if the machete handle is the same size as my hand then that is the smallest pack of cigs I have ever seen. Just my thought.

Edited by Ingasmeeg

Sorry, but just seeing this in context, do you not think some of the item sizes are a bit unproportional? Like the cigs pack is tiny compared to the machete, as in if the machete handle is the same size as my hand then that is the smallest pack of cigs I have ever seen. Just my thought.

Yea, it's a little off here and there, I didn't bother to give it a global scale to go by. If they were ever fitted into the game they'd be scaled to reference. Basic object transformations (rotate/translate/scale) don't hurt the model or the UV mapping, so there wouldn't be a final decision until they went ingame. As long as stuff scales in it's environment, e.g. the different instruments in the surgical kit, I'm happy:

awcfm8.png

A while earlier I asked in a joking way for a box of "Vindicator" brand bullets.

If you made a vindicator brand box of ammunition I would be so happy! You could use my avatar if you wanted. Google search "stalker merc" and it should appear.

http://guidesmedia.i...ges/ff_merc.jpg

You could decide the caliber. Vindicate means "to get revenge".

Also, can I climb walls with that machete!?

Not sure what you mean with wall climbing, like ram it into a drywall to pull yourself over? If you mean on a ladder, why not, it's got a belt-clip hole for a reason ;)

As to the vindicator ammo, I hopped into JA2 v1.13 to look what kind of gun I'd like to see with that, and I have an idea. No promises though, whether something turns out good or not is always hard to gauge, and I suck at 3D art.

Btw, can any of you gun efficionados tell me what the cylinder below the actual barrel is good for on a SPAS-12? http://pingouinman.free.fr/airsoft/spas12/spas12-1.jpg

Edited by Elvaron

Yea, it's a little off here and there, I didn't bother to give it a global scale to go by. If they were ever fitted into the game they'd be scaled to reference. Basic object transformations (rotate/translate/scale) don't hurt the model or the UV mapping, so there wouldn't be a final decision until they went ingame. As long as stuff scales in it's environment, e.g. the different instruments in the surgical kit, I'm happy:

awcfm8.png

Not sure what you mean with wall climbing, like ram it into a drywall to pull yourself over? If you mean on a ladder, why not, it's got a belt-clip hole for a reason ;)

As to the vindicator ammo, I hopped into JA2 v1.13 to look what kind of gun I'd like to see with that, and I have an idea. No promises though, whether something turns out good or not is always hard to gauge, and I suck at 3D art.

Btw, can any of you gun efficionados tell me what the cylinder below the actual barrel is good for on a SPAS-12? http://pingouinman.free.fr/airsoft/spas12/spas12-1.jpg

The wall climbing machete is a old inside joke. Don't worry about. The forums mods will know about it.

As for my request, I am really glad that your looking into it!! All I asked for a box of ammunition but it seems you have something else in mind. Do whatever pleases you, you are the artist not me.

• Like 1

how is my crimean sparkling wine doing? i assume this is already an ongoing project. and please let my moustache as well as Dr. Planck's avatar influence you in creating an appropriate label. This duty must be fulfilled at all costs! By the way 4 additional shillings from an anonymous patron of the arts! Cheers and good day to you all!

• Like 1

Does anyone else agree that this will have a profound effect on variety? Rather than 4 cans and some meats, we get about 20 types of canned food, in different conditions, bags of snacks (like my wonderful trail mix), chocolate bars, twinkies, tomatoes even! And the drink works in the same way, rather than 4 types of drink we get closer to 15!

• Like 1

i really would love to see wild growing veggies and fruits by the way. tomatoes here, an apple tree there, some weed in a cellar...

Edited by joe_mcentire
  • Like 1

Not just his canned foods, your stuff is great as well! :D

I have faith in Rocket. He checks the forums. There is no way he has missed this thread!

• Like 1

holy man nice job on them. the only advice i have is to not use shitty internet memes like herp derp my little pony references or anything of that nature on the products

holy man nice job on them. the only advice i have is to not use shitty internet memes like herp derp my little pony references or anything of that nature on the products

There the names of the moderators, not memes. His name happens to be Derpy_Hooves so that is why the can says that.

There the names of the moderators, not memes. His name happens to be Derpy_Hooves so that is why the can says that.

his name itself is a reference to that god awful little kids show; if you reference his name, you reference the show and shitty memes that nobody outside of 4chan wants to see