Sign in to follow this  
shivs

Hi

Hi all been playing Dayz for about a week now thought I would come and say hi

Have been reading most of the posts on here and have found them to have some good for a noob like myself

Still haven't found a vehicle lol but will keep looking

Andy

• Like 3

Hello!

Read all the stickies etc, not just for rules, but for genuinely useful info to help you on your DAYZ journey :)

Rgds

LoK

• Like 2

Be mean from the start. Everyone says that they'll be a nice guy on the game, then they get killed a few times, then they're bad. So you might as well start that way and get experience..

Be mean from the start. Everyone says that they'll be a nice guy on the game, then they get killed a few times, then they're bad. So you might as well start that way and get experience..

Or rise apart from the unwashed masses. Play your way.

• Like 3

If hacking gets to be too much for you come check out our private hives at balotabuddies.net . Or click on my sig.

Thanks for the replies

i have tried to be friendly but just ended up getting shot for my troubles lol

just trying to stay away from any confrontation and gear up

if your looking for a vehicle come to US 310 Dallas is a whitelisted server been playing it for over 2 weeks. There are over 400 vehicles on the server & over 20 Helis. If someone gets in & hacks, the admin set the server back like 10 min. before the hack. he does a good job of taking care of the server. When you try to enter it will ask you to apply @ calmdowngaming com. then in a few min. you can get in. My name is Snoopy on Dayz stop by & say Hi. :)

Why herro there little bambi would you like a carrot? But really welcome to DayZ and remember having fun is the most important thing second only to beans of course!