killzone_kid

MP Table is going to be axed in 1.7.5 unless you say something

Good!! DayZ isn't about stats....and if they were to be, it only should be about the number of days you have survived and the number of zombies you've killed. Stats change the way people play games, and therefore can and the majority of the time, ruin them!

Edited by Yorkie065
  • Like 7

So basically postpone it? If it *is* to be removed, why wait? Just get it done and deal with it.

• Like 2

who really cares tbh, dayzmod is dead the devs made sure of that with there forced updates for 300 out of 1.5mil players.

I really wish Rocket had of locked development of the mod at 1.7.3 and not let the current so called community devs destroy what was once a great mod. All their doing is splitting an already split community further by forcing these bullshit and unwanted updates.

Just fix the bugs and leave the mod alone ffs.

• Like 3

who really cares tbh, dayzmod is dead the devs made sure of that with there forced updates for 300 out of 1.5mil players.

I really wish Rocket had of locked development of the mod at 1.7.3 and not let the current so called community devs destroy what was once a great mod. All their doing is splitting an already split community further by forcing these bullshit and unwanted updates.

Just fix the bugs and leave the mod alone ffs.

I can see that you actually play DayZ unlike the 2 muppets above you lol.

• Like 1

Yes I do :) we run a few dayz servers but Namalsk is our most popular and I'm getting sick and tired of these forced updates that are not called for but decided by a few so called devs that do nothing for the mod but split an already fragmented community even further.

I also use your toolz for catching script kiddies on Namalsk! nice job :thumbsup:

Oh this is the forum for DAYZ? Holy crap, thought it was for Hello Kitty PC game 2012.

But in all seriousness, I actually do play the game (mod if you'd like) that comes with these forums. Either way, I don't have a need for a stat table that says that I killed 100 zeds so far.

Edit: I must ask, is everyone that disagrees with you a so-called "muppet"? I'm just wondering.

Edited by smokeeye
  • Like 1

Oh this is the forum for DAYZ? Holy crap, thought it was for Hello Kitty PC game 2012.

But in all seriousness, I actually do play the game (mod if you'd like) that comes with these forums. Either way, I don't have a need for a stat table that says that I killed 100 zeds so far.

Edit: I must ask, is everyone that disagrees with you a so-called "muppet"? I'm just wondering.

Thats all fine and dandy for you but you missed the point here.

Nobody called for this change, we want to see bugs fixed not changes that aren't needed or called for and only split a fragmented community even further.

• Like 2

Nobody called for this change, we want to see bugs fixed not changes that aren't needed or called for and only split a fragmented community even further.

And I have never stated that I endorse every change that is to be made, but nor is it for me to decide. Though this thread was specifically for the MPtable "issue", which I aswell responded on.

My first reply: "So basically postpone it? If it *is* to be removed, why wait? Just get it done and deal with it.".

You know, funny thing is to me the features that have come in the last 2 patches that have been taken from community modded servers have added and improved the game. And nice of you to pre-judge. While you may be right slightly, in the fact that I have played DayZ very little in probably the last 2 or 3 months, I played it a hell of a lot before and going back to May/ June back when the population was down at 200,000.

The community, with their KOS and sit camping the coastal towns 24/7 made the experience dull and boring over time. Also, having learnt how the game works, and being able to gear up easily within 10-30 mins depending on where you spawn, made the game less challenging when compared to when I first started playing. Thats when I came across DayZ Redux (where a large number of the community made changes have come from) bought life back into DayZ for me. It had extra content, the loot table and spawn locations were re-worked making what used to be buildings and towns that no one would ever go near, viable places to look for loot. Weapons that were deemed OP and "not within the spirit of the mod" were removed, more vehicles, food and drink types, tent mechanics and other general gameplay mechanics were added. It all added up to make the experience of DayZ fresh again, and I felt the fear that I had when I loaded DayZ up, and spawned on the coast for the very first time.

As for splitting the community...if anything it's trying to draw it in closer, making the line between white-listed servers with exclusives features and the public hive smaller. The removal of the stats table is just another step in the right direction.

• Like 2

You have no authority to speak for everyone, you know that?

I'm calling for that change and I'm calling for it right now.

Go community devs, go 1.7.5!!

Insulting people en masse for merely disagreeing with your personal opinion makes you completely irrelevant to any discussion you may partake in.

Edited by Max Planck
  • Like 5

Don't need the table.

The community devs do a great job. Looking forward to the new patch!! :beans:

Edited by Utzelbrutz

Sorry but... What is MP Table ?

Magic Points, referring to spell casting.

Jk, just your stats basically.

DayZ today is about:

1) Script Kids;

2) Cheaters;

3) Script Kids;

...today (i mean literally today, while i'm typing) there's little less cheaters coz the SK isn't working (BE is kicking #4) ..there's no future, and the devs are investing all their energy to make sure these problems WON'T be addressed, so they can sell DayZ SA. In 8 days my DayZ servers wil say bye bye as well (my users lowered from 50 to 11 on average). DayZ "mod" today (or Arma2 in general) is a frustrating experience, because of script kids and hacks, whenever you look at it. Now you can live in your own dream and hope it will be good one day.. well.. good luck! :)

• Like 2

DayZ today is about:

1) Script Kids;

2) Cheaters;

3) Script Kids;

...today (i mean literally today, while i'm typing) there's little less cheaters coz the SK isn't working (BE is kicking #4) ..there's no future, and the devs are investing all their energy to make sure these problems WON'T be addressed, so they can sell DayZ SA. In 8 days my DayZ servers wil say bye bye as well (my users lowered from 50 to 11 on average). DayZ "mod" today (or Arma2 in general) is a frustrating experience, because of script kids and hacks, whenever you look at it. Now you can live in your own dream and hope it will be good one day.. well.. good luck! :)

You could also just play on a whitelisted private server.

If your tinfoil hat would fit through the door, that is.

• Like 1

As long as the server name will still show up, I'm all for removing the table. It serves no purpose in a game like this.

THE TABLE IS BEING REMOVED COMPLETELY

means no server name either

It needs to be gone, at the end of the day,

As long as I know the number of players in it so I'm not alone I don't care what happens

You could also just play on a whitelisted private server.

Ahahahahah... Do you live in cave? Whitelisted/Private servers = ESP cheaters. It's even worse.. you die with a headshot believing you did a mistake, while the guy is using a radar knowing perfectly where eveyone is and with what weapon. I'm envious of your ingenuity... when i started to play i was like you, and it was fun, until i've opened my eyes. There's no place without cheaters in dayz: there are servers where you clearly see them masskilling, and there's servers where they do their dirty jokes silently, fooling you all. :)

Ahahahahah... Do you live in cave?

Yeah, I do. It's a nice cave where we talk to each other in a civil manner. No, you can't come over.

It's even worse.. you die with a headshot believing you did a mistake, while the guy is using a radar knowing perfectly where eveyone is and with what weapon.

No I don't, I haven't been killed from a distance in ages. I guess it helps that my preferred server doesn't have 50cals on its loot lists.

I'm envious of your ingenuity... when i started to play i was like you, and it was fun, until i've opened my eyes.

"You opened your eyes"...

Jesuspolevaultingchrist, you should write a song about it.

There's no place without cheaters in dayz: there are servers where you clearly see them masskilling, and there's servers where they do their dirty jokes silently, fooling you all. :)

Except you, you aren't easily fooled I see.

You know what, if I don't realise I've been cheated against I don't care much. And I'm fairly certain it happens a lot less than you think, even considering all your inside info on the state of the server I play on.

Edited by Max Planck
  • Like 1

Maybe not answering the question of this thread, but I really miss seeing some numbers while playing. The thrill of kill is still there sometimes, but the satisfaction of seeing the numbers go up isnt there any more. Really cant see other reason to abolishing all stats than the will of few to absolutely force their way of play to all, instead of making it an option to not see any stats if it bothers to see them.

Its a game, in game you have a score.

I hope in standalone there can at least be those deathmatch servers where it is possible to see the important numbers.

• Like 1

You know what, if I don't realise I've been cheated against I don't care much.

That's what i said.. i'm envious of your "ignorance" (don't take it as an offence, i mean: ignoring of what's happening). And you're right: if you dunno that your opponent is cheating, you "sleep well". :)

Unfortunately when you have some experience you know perfectly when someone is using an ESP, and much more: when you admin a server you know what's the average number of users using a cheat.

So don't come here to say: i play on a whitelist server, there's no cheaters.. the correct phrase is: i play on a server where i believe there's no cheaters.

You're someway right.. you enjoy some fun anyway, even while being raped by a kid using a cheat.. but i prefer to have a fair fight to be honest, that's why i do not play DayZ anymore .. today is fight of who has the best cheat! :)