killzone_kid

MP Table is going to be axed in 1.7.5 unless you say something

You're someway right.. you enjoy some fun anyway, even while being raped by a kid using a cheat.. but i prefer to have a fair fight to be honest, that's why i do not play DayZ anymore .. today is fight of who has the best cheat! :)

I really can't recognize what you are saying.

I know I might get some laughs over this, but I actually die mostly to zeds or unplanned close encounters (whoa a car, all on its lonesome!) than to people sneaking up on me or sniping me.

Danger never finds me, I just walk into it blind as a mole.

I understand you have some dramatic views on the amount of cheating going on, but remember: other people experience different things than you do, other ideas/positions/observations than yours can also have merit.

There will be a "EPEEN monitor" that you can access by pressing scroll lock. There you can see the number of headshots, zombie kills, bandit kills, player kills and humanity.

So if you are a EPEEN warrior then you will have easy access to YOUR stats. You just won't be able to see other players stats. That's all...

Why you would want to measure your EPEEN against another players EPEEN is beyond me. Just focus on how you are doing and ignore those that are better or worse than you.

-----

And how this thread turned from a discussion on the leaderboard / MP Table into a discussion on what server has the most cheaters is beyond me. One thing i know for sure, after having found the right whitelisted server i feel i haven't been cheated on in a loooong time... Apart from the combat loggers of course.

Its a game, in game you have a score.

But scores change the way that people play! Also, it's good to have games where scores don't exist! It gives a refreshing change of pace, as peoples actions aren't influenced by a bunch of numbers which others use to judge them.

One of the great things about DayZ is that I don't know how many people i've killed, but I can remember about 80% of the kills that I made. How it happened, what weapon, who was with me etc etc. With that, comes stories shared with friends and other community members. Great times are remembered and are almost legends amongst friendship groups. If the game was all about stats, I probably wouldn't care for each person that i've killed, and I wouldn't be bothered so much about those mediocre shots that I made to kill someone. Only those that were truely difficult or rewarding will be remembered. I don't want that, and I doubt others do too, thats what other FPS's are for. DayZ is something different, and we should push to keep it that way.

Edited by Yorkie065
  • Like 1

.. today is fight of who has the best cheat! :)

So what your saying is that everyone cheats? Way to be prejudice!

I don't care about the score table, mostly since it doesn't show any useful information anyways.

• Like 2