Sign in to follow this  
Grimzentide

DayZ Feature Request Poll #3 - "The final poll"

I took the advice I received from the last poll and created a new one.

What has changed?

• Each idea has been placed into a category
  • Confirmed and in-development items have been removed
  • Increased number of votes for each category
  • Order of items in the lists has been randomised for each choice in attempt to remove bias to those towards the top of the list
  • Some similar ideas have been consolidate under 1 idea

Rocket has also tweeted the link to the poll twice and is keen to see the results.

Answer the poll here

Edited by Grimzentide
  • Like 4

put a None as an answer for the poll, For balancing I only agree with two. I don't want to vote for something I don't agree with either. Also End game should be changed to Group play, maybe. I don't see the radio tower or power plant being a reason to end the game.

• Like 2

put a None as an answer for the poll, For balancing I only agree with two. I don't want to vote for something I don't agree with either. Also End game should be changed to Group play, maybe. I don't see the radio tower or power plant being a reason to end the game.

If you put a unique name in the provided field I can manually edit your results if you like. PM me if you would like me to do this.

This is the only game i would ever consider taking a tedious 5 minute poll for.

• Like 3

This is the only game i would ever consider taking a tedious 5 minute poll for.

I am certainly pushing the friendship with this final poll.

• Like 1

put a None as an answer for the poll

Agreed, None should also be the default answer for each drop-down. Otherwise you will get a bunch of misleading results from all of the people who don't care about Mechanics Option #13 and didn't bother to change their answer from the default.

• Like 2

It isn't perfect, but given the amount of votes we have had since Dean retweeted it, I am hesitant in changing it and potentially breaking what I already have.

• Like 1

This is full of awesome ideas. But the beard one, is the best. :beans: :beans: :beans:

Done.

Some good suggestions there. Can't remember was there one where you could eat/drink cans directly without having to put them in your Inventory first? I only found one about drinking directly from a water source.

hej you sexist pieces of .... ;) what about women characters, maybe some would like to see it growing on their char as well but for the rest? i think they do not appreciate beards as well as men. there should be a rewarding mechanism as well i guess.

hej you sexist pieces of .... ;) what about women characters, maybe some would like to see it growing on their char as well but for the rest? i think they do not appreciate beards as well as men. there should be a rewarding mechanism as well i guess.

dwarven females have beards I've heard..but this is in NZ ähhhmm middle earth

dwarven females have beards I've heard..but this is in NZ ähhhmm middle earth

It gives a man something to hang on to :D

You could have just voted for the same 2 things multiple times

Edited by Kanide

You should put those in the weighting order. If not then why we had to pick up the order? This especially in the mechanics category.