kichilron

Tanks in DayZ - they exist!

So, it's true - there are actually tanks in DayZ 2017. They are a bit bugged though, only thing needed is fuel. And quite a lot of it.

But even that is bugged, actually. As a friend and I were driving down from NWAF to Elektro with almost no fuelloss. Take a look at them - they're actually pretty cool.

AND: They come with a chair ontop of it.

346n8xx.jpg

29neckg.jpg

btw: textures for the tank are only loading, when near. You can see that with the 2nd one we got.

• Like 1

Marked to view later (Can't see images on work PC :| )

It's worth it.

If you look closely, you'll see, that there's no gun attached to it. Instead it's got a chair. Which is even better in my opinion.

The "normal" tank is a loading bug. If you move closer, it's having its normal skin.

no ammo huh? can you at least crush everything in your path?

no ammo huh? can you at least crush everything in your path?

Oh yes, it hasn't got any problems with any sort of wall.

can you sit on the chair?

No, I hope, they're adding that. Even though,I'd be sniped a lot, I'd really enjoy sitting on top of it.

Should we turn DayZ back into arma again? lol

I tried to play 2017 the other day took 10 mins to be transported somewhere on the map with everyone else and get shot to bits. :(

Edited by De4dCert

I think dayz should have a APC at least Rare as huey has a mg on the top that must be manned by another play. AS50/m107 rounds go through it.

Edited by harley001

I think dayz should have a APC at least Rare as huey has a mg on the top that must be manned by another play. AS50/m107 rounds go through it.

50 billion shots / minute?

a bit OP and kills the stealth factor of the game, you can just get into major cities with this nd not give a shit