Inception.

Cool ESP, bro.

Thanks to Steak and Potatoes for the crappy quality video and zSc0pe for the song used in the video.

Caught this guy and his friend using ESP. According to the person being spectated in the video [social Terrorist], his ability to lock his crosshairs on a player and shooting them immediately as he pops up is apparently "dumb luck". The rest of the video is them driving around straight to a bunch of tents scattered across the map.

ESP? NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. No way!

Names are: Bicurious Bandit [b26f66c4bae7a1bf982e04b0045c49fd] and Social Terrorist [e50a0ef5495668513c879f6d6496ed30]. Ban them off your servers if possible.

Cheaters were caught by the Balota Buddies crew. http://balotabuddies.net/

Edited by Inception.
  • Like 15

Wow... nice job. If only there was an easy way to just turn them into BE and get them permabanned.

• Like 5

I find it that scripters like to brag about their "powers" on either direct chat or vehicle chat. Easily found that way.

• Like 1

lol spectate.

and still dayz dont give any system to server admins to search for hackers. oh yeah all servers admins abuse their power. /sarcasm off

Man, you gotta feel sorry for the poor schlep who was trying to have a fair fight there... he probably had no idea he was playing against a guy that was so weak that he had to resort to ESP hacks to best him.

• Like 2

Is there are download for the song? I want to make this my ringtone. It's beautiful.

Edit; Thank you. ♥

Edited by Dancing.Russian.Man
  • Like 1

Is there are download for the song? I want to make this my ringtone. It's beautiful.

Just use listen to youtube and such.

Edited by Inception.
  • Like 2

Man, you gotta feel sorry for the poor schlep who was trying to have a fair fight there... he probably had no idea he was playing against a guy that was so weak that he had to resort to ESP hacks to best him.

Are you calling Klesh a schlep!?

• Like 2

I don't know what you guys are all worked up about. I do my very best sniping and spotting through solid walls. No ESP, just super l337z!!!!

• Like 3

Thanks to Steak and Potatoes for the crappy quality video and zSc0pe for the song used in the video.

Caught this guy and his friend using ESP. According to the person being spectated in the video [social Terrorist], his ability to lock his crosshairs on a player and shooting them immediately as he pops up is apparently "dumb luck". The rest of the video is them driving around straight to a bunch of tents scattered across the map.

ESP? NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. No way!

Names are: Bicurious Bandit [b26f66c4bae7a1bf982e04b0045c49fd] and Social Terrorist [e50a0ef5495668513c879f6d6496ed30]. Ban them off your servers if possible.

Cheaters were caught by the Balota Buddies crew. http://balotabuddies.net/

Holy steak n potatoes....

crappy quality

Enjoyed the music and vid none the less. I'm easy.

• Like 1