SmashT

Ivan & Martin Free on bail

Great to have them out.

They deserve a chance to sort their lives out before the game.

Great to have them out.

They deserve a chance to sort their lives out before the game.

I agree, they missed alot because of these really stupid charges and was held way to long in my opinion, like someone said early, they should just have the charges dropped and they should be compensated some how even though you can't give them back the time they lost, which is also a shame.

I've not heard anything, but lets all hope they are doing just fine and having a wonderful time with their families.

• Like 1

:o! Wow that didn't show up on my page till I clicked that link. Good luck two them both! I am really glad he was home to see the birth.

Coincidence I post a video about releasing them...next day they are released....just sayin.....

KIDDING!!!

This is great stuff

Rhino crunch I am a huge fan It is because of u I started playing dayz

Seriously why would they be spying? the chances of Chech republics army atacking Greece are about the same as chances of zombie infestation.

Nice to see them released, now get back to work, ARMA 3 needs you and DAYZ maybe too :D

And in your free time maybe you can make a jail simulator game based on your own experience :) with soap... and all the cool stuf prisons have :P

Great news. I doubt the 10k euros makes up for the lost tourism this almost bankrupt country is suffering.