rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.1.1 Rolling Update

HOTFIX : 17 JUNE 2012

Affected addons:

* dayz_code 1.7.1.1

* dayz_server (only for server admins)

Developer's Note:

* Performance issues were associated with loot cleanup not working. This has been fixed.

* Each time you start a new character, you will get the gender selection dialog.

* INFECTED AND LOOT RESPAWN IS STILL QUITE BUGGED. NEEDS ALOT OF WORK. BUT IT SHOULD BE MANAGEABLE NOW.

Changelog:

* [FIXED] Server item cleanup error (thanks Dwarden for identifying)

* [FIXED] Server weighted random object error (thanks Dwarden for identifying)

* [REVERT] 5 second delay for disconnecting (will need to wait till new method developed)

* [REVERT] Disabling of interior raycasting (will mean some buildings you will be invisible/can't be hit in for the moment as they don't have view LODs)

* [REVERT] Infected sight based on head not body direction (infected glace around alot, this meant that they had super view directions. Now locked at body direction)

* [FIXED] Area not checked for existing infected before spawning new ones ("blind faith" that it had not made a mistake didn't work)

* [FIXED] Crippling performance issues caused by loot items never being cleaned up (loot now cleaned up)

* [FIXED] Tent pitching (Who the hell codes tent location checks TWICE before pitching? Oh apparently I do)

* [NEW] Marakov spawn rate increased

* [NEW] Small chance Mararov ammo will spawn on an infected

* [FIXED] Converting magazines didn't work if you had MORE than one of that magazine type (now works as intended)

* [NEW] Tweaked audibility and visibility values for kneel walking

* [REVERT] Secret nerf of prone (you noticed)

* [NEW] Can select gender for each new character

* [FIXED] Toolboxes aren't spawning (classname error in loot table)

* [NEW] Small tweaks to AI zombie routines to improve performance

* [REVERT] New spawn timer mechanism (back to the old one for now)

Where can we download it?

Edit: I mean where can we download the server files? I'm on the google techlist group and it's not up there yet. Thanks!!

I can proudly say. If I had the power to be anyone, I'd be you. Making a zombie game is just a feat upon itself.

I worship you more then god. (If he exists). If not. He does now, hence you.

Yay!!! Super awesome, thanks Rocket!

Quick question, was the crouch visibility changed? I thought I saw a post about it in the last thread.

how do we dl the update? please dont flame me i just started playin yesterday, super new to the game n im not the most computer savvy ty for ur help

How do i manually download the patch? is it on the dayzmod.com file archives? do i download the whole torrent again? it doesnt say 1.7.1.1....

Hooray for all the ladies who can now fix our genders. :)

how do we dl the update? please dont flame me i just started playin yesterday' date=' super new to the game n im not the most computer savvy ty for ur help

[/quote']

home page of this site.

top left mate :)

Thank you :)

how do we dl the update? please dont flame me i just started playin yesterday' date=' super new to the game n im not the most computer savvy ty for ur help

[/quote']

home page of this site.

top left mate :)

Question. Do we need to wait until servers update/advertise 1.7.1.1 or do we just join a server running 1.7.1? Is there a different server side architecture for this hotfix or only client side?