rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.1.1 Rolling Update

The male female text should be changed. I still think there is a bug that makes it still be permanent though, rendering the dialog ineffective.

Rocket, as awesome as you are, please go the extra mile, or rather yard, and test the features you change at least once before rolling them out.

I know it sucks but every developer needs to realize that rudimentary testing is not optional if you want any degree of sustained productivity.

Everyone that's complaining about in game shit like having no gun, enjoy it, there's a bunch of us out here that can't even log into the game since 1.7.1 Everything ran fine in 1.7 then I updated using sixshooter today now I have all sorts of problems logging in.

Someone just lemme know when the food spawns have worked themselves out :P

Seriously though, that sounds like the most legitimate problem anyone has reported. This is an ALPHA of course, and all of the other stuff isn't even much of a bother. Just gotta eat!

I have a couple of issues/questions

Is the lack of food/drink spawning "working as intended"? Not fussed if its the case as I dont think its a bad thing that food and drink should be rather rare. just its absence since the last build is very noticable also not found much but guns/ammo and watches ever since the update. Also every deer hut I've been to thus far has been empty.

On a random note, now that we have hatchets that aren't particularly rare isn't wood spawning kind of a waste of a spawn point?

Also fwiw but probably more related to the Arma beta than the new update, I found I had to turn my Mumble overlay off to stop the game crashing on startup.

Guns, ammo, etc. are far too common in residential/cities/etc. while food, tools, and other supplies are basically non existent. Not sure if this is intended or a bug, but it's lead to a huge increase in deathmatching.

Zombie vision still seems abit too far, but it's much more manageable now. Now at least sneaking is some sort of an option as long as you plan your approach.

Everyone that's complaining about in game shit like having no gun' date=' enjoy it, there's a bunch of us out here that can't even log into the game since 1.7.1 Everything ran fine in 1.7 then I updated using sixshooter today now I have all sorts of problems logging in.

[/quote']

this is a really great error report :D sixshooter never heard of that! and what sort ? maybe you should report this in troubleshooting in a proper way,

new patch is over all good. like it.

* [NEW] Marakov spawn rate increased

* [NEW] Small chance Mararov ammo will spawn on an infected

It's called Makarov mate ;)

Btw, it's cool and all that zombies can't go inside buildings/barn's etc..

However, those that spawn inside buildings, might drop through the floor.. :p

Just reporting that when i seem to get unconscious its for like 5mins every time ive bleed out from 10k blood waiting to get back up not sure if its ment to be like this or if god just hates me

Has anyone found any spawned food or is it not spawning at all?

been playing for about 3hours only food ive found is on people that ive killed

No food is spawning, and civilian buildings seem to only be spawning skins, watches, and tin cans as far as I can tell.

I have a couple of issues/questions

Is the lack of food/drink spawning "working as intended"? Not fussed if its the case as I dont think its a bad thing that food and drink should be rather rare. just its absence since the last build is very noticable also not found much but guns/ammo and watches ever since the update. Also every deer hut I've been to thus far has been empty.

On a random note' date=' now that we have hatchets that aren't particularly rare isn't wood spawning kind of a waste of a spawn point?

Also fwiw but probably more related to the Arma beta than the new update, I found I had to turn my Mumble overlay off to stop the game crashing on startup.

[/quote']

I noticed the lack of food and over abundance of like EVERYTHING ELSE as well.

Hatchets: They never seemed rare in 1.7. Seemed like I was always running into a hatchet and hardly ever any other tools. Just thought I should mention since it seems odd to me to bring that up now.

PS: I think wood should be just as common as it is, but limited to farm/residential areas--maybe some industrial, but probably not. Bugs the crap outta me to find wood piles in military places. WTF are they doing with wood at a base?! IDK

Low FPS, what to do? beta-patch 93.825, six updater update dayz 1.7.1.1, arma2 oa steam version.

motherboard abit an9 32x fatality

athlon 64 x2 dual core 6000+ 3ghz

4gb ram

GeForce gts 450 1gb

500gb free space on hard drive

Rocket, I wrote about you in a school project of my idol...

I'm having low FPS after the recent update. I think maybe it's due to the Beta 93825?

I stuck at "waiting for character to create" sometimes i stuck at"loading"

even I did managed to get into the game, I got much more bugs that i cant even imagine..

I think I would just wait until you have a new patch~

Oh god, I've just convince another friend of mine to join the DayZ game. he's probably gonna buy ArmA2:co next weekend like all the players~~

Rocket, PLZ fix these~~

thanks alot!

I'm having low FPS after the recent update. I think maybe it's due to the Beta 93825?

may be, I would like to hear the answer from the developers :D

went to 3-4 towns in 3-4 different servers earlier looking for a can of beans... I am still bean-less. Although this update did help my fps issues a great deal, it wont help if i starve to death constantly.

Nah man, spawned at night hit two towns hiked 3k or so, and not a bean to be found. Searched all buildings in Mogilevka repeatedly (after leaving area and coming back.) But I'm blinged the fuck up with watches all the way to my armpits! Feel like Jay Z and shit :)