Sign in to follow this  
pr3llox

Where will you take a dump in the Standalone?

On AS50 piles and Ghillie packages.

What if you can't diliberately take shits at your leisure? A way to control how many of you sickos dump in a server so its not a giant kiddie pool of turds.

In that case, how much would it suck if your character just started taking a dump in the middle of a sniper battle?

Edited by evoxtom

Knock someone out, gather a group of a lot of people to make a ring around him, all release your feces on the floor, when he wakes up there'll be a ring of excretion around him...

If only you could then set it on fire >:D

In the outhouses. In the woods if worst comes to worst.

Will the feces stay on the ground? Or will it be like a particle effect that does nothing? Can we pickup the feces and put it in our gear?

And yes IRL if you held it in too long you would die. You'd feel like shit though (no pun intended) and you would probably take a dump againist your will if its really bad.

You should have to bag it then i could sly it in my mates backpack, can't believe some don't think this should be a feature i see only good times ahead. How someone could of thought of this in the first place is genious

I hope you can pick it up and fling it Chimpanzee style :D

In fact Rocket if you are reading this then please please please make it possible to fling poo!!!!

Edited by Timboski

The hotel's lobby. It's the classiest place in Chernarus I can think of, so why not leave a steaming pile on the check in desk to welcome visitors?

What guys imagine a hacker, a hacker who has a hack, who shits in every square inch of the map and every second we fart, oh god every thing will be brown

Thing is you wont be able to actually crap on someone, if you try to it'll place the crap on the floor level the same as the dead body, therefore placing the crap inside the dead body model. also if you crap in a building itll probably be invisible under the floor like where most my guns go when i drop them.

I'm just curious where this whole dump thing comes from. Someone referred me to that euro con video, but he never mentions ANYTHING about pooping in game. He mentions areas with high traffic being disease ridden, and mentions someone doing motion capture for vomiting, but besides mentioning the word poop he never hints towards the idea that you are going to be able to hunch over and pinch a loaf.

Can anyone link me to where this idea comes from? It kind of didturbs me, and I've read several threads about it, but I can't find any real backing from where this idea comes from.

Thing is you wont be able to actually crap on someone, if you try to it'll place the crap on the floor level the same as the dead body, therefore placing the crap inside the dead body model. also if you crap in a building itll probably be invisible under the floor like where most my guns go when i drop them.

what a party POOPer...

Satchel charges in it wait for player to investigate the sounds of flies KABLOOM funny to think about not that I'm condoning it but funny

REALLY explosive diarrhea?

Where will you take a shit?

On the doorsteps of the widows of my enemies

Edited by Poxirom
  • Like 1

In the churches. Take THAT, you terrible choir people.

Been trying to think of creative ways and places to take a glorious numero 2, it is quite hard to squeeze a good idea really, but I think I managed to let one loose:

I assume that we will be able to take dumps on demand (DoD), I will make a trail of poop that leads into a barn, the victim will see/smell/hear(flies) the poop and he will be intrigued and must follow. The trail itself will be lets say, 10 meters long (I will try), near this trail I will leave canned food and drinks and maybe some sort of crap ammo, giving the victim a smelly false sense of security. Once the victim is inside the barn I will go into voice chat and say "You Took my job", I'll throw a smoke grenade, and spray and pray with an Ak-47 and see what happens.

I wonder if smearing it on yourself will make zombies ignore you.

EDIT: And people in general.

Edited by Tabris07