rocket

Devblog update: Where is the Standalone?

Some people might call these survival aspects boring and tedious, many including myself do not.

I agree with you entirely. They can develop the game and go for as much realism as possible in my opinion, and that includes the difficulty.

OK got my Email for Closed testing, I feel like I've just been invited to Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory :) Signed and re sent, now just a long wait. I hope I dont accidently leave Fraps running when I'm Testing

• Like 2

OK got my Email for Closed testing, I feel like I've just been invited to Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory :) Signed and re sent, now just a long wait. I hope I dont accidently leave Fraps running when I'm Testing

... O.o gief pls

congratulations Enjoy it buddy

figures crossed its a stable experience! xo

The purpose of the test is to make sure it is stable by trying to find ways to make it unstable.

• Like 3

The purpose of the test is to make sure it is stable by trying to find ways to make it unstable.

Agreed, the best way to test is to try to break.

Bakunin was right. And so are you.

Agreed, the best way to test is to try to break.

Bakunin was right. And so are you.

I think you may have read him a different way than I did.

As long as I don't get sent into exile for breaking it then I'll be happy. Anarchy sucks in anything other than it's written form.

When we are doing beta test we usually get orders from the devs and obey.

Then there are reports to be made and posted on the beta forums.

Sometimes there are meetings live on the net but that is only when there are major problems.

Do as you are told is the way to go ;)

The only thing that makes me comfortable is the mods saying over and over again "it's only for stressing purpose".

Edited by Guisho
  • Like 1

Shouldn't be too hard to find bugs :P

Just connect/disconnect a few times and you should find some bugs.

Edited by MaNs1nH0

I'll be happily watching your attempts to break things

it's like a bunch a pre-schoolers rampaging around a room of toys

The only thing that makes me comfortable is the mods saying over and over again "it's only for stressing purpose".

Cos that is the truth. Its only a stress test.

Anarchy sucks in anything other than it's written form.

I disagree here. Anarchists had a good thing going in Spain in the late thirties, Ukraine in 1920 was well functioning with society organized after anarchistic principles as well, even during wartime. Too bad the Red Army went and fucked them over. In both cases.

Edited by Max Planck

@ Max - I'll bow to your knowledge, I was just trying to sound clever :)

Edited by Fraggle

^ huh, aren't we all?

Edited by Ovation

Ukraine 1920......

I hope you are joking or "well functionimg" is meaning like WarZ?

When farming was organized into communes it meant that people got to eat. It meant that the troops fighting the Red and White armies could be supplied and it meant that the population was free from goddamn feudalism.

No, I'm not joking. For a region so embedded in civil war it was 'well functioning'.

Edited by Max Planck

When farming was organized into communes it meant that people got to eat. It meant that the troops fighting the Red and White armies could be supplied and it meant that the population was free from goddamn feudalism.

No, I'm not joking. For a region so embedded in civil war it was 'well functioning'.

No one has ever starved in Ukraine in peace time, never.

I thought you were joking, I never discuss politics or religion on thes type of forums.

Thanks for your input tho.

What is the team really CURRENTLY working on? If anyone know, specifically.

Edited by Distinction

What is the team really CURRENTLY working on? If anyone know, specifically.

Part of the community Mod is getting into a closed beta to stress both game and servers to prevent major bugs before the public release. The team and developers are correcting those bugs and starting to get into new features like they already were doing.