rocket

Pending Hotfix: Build 1.7.1.1

Ty for the quick and fast updates and fixes. 99.9% of the people that play games aren't game developers so they have no clue or concept on how hard it is to make stuff work and the bug that can seemingly come out of nowhere. We all appreciate your hard work and dedication. Even if some of us choose to show it in no so respectful ways. Keep up the good work and for fuck sake get some sleep.

Good job again rocket, i just wanted to say that when i dropped my gun so my friend can take it, it dissapeared in like 0.2 seconds, or didnt even drop. Thanks.

The only issue I've come across regarding the new ammo changes is that if I had more than one 1911 mag in my main inventory (not bag) it wouldn't let me convert it to .45 ACP. The game told me I didn't have the 1911 mag when I clearly did. When I limited it to one 1911 mag in my inventory and the rest in my bag, it would work. I just had to do them all one by one There didn't seem to be an issue the other way around.

That is assuming I'm not completely confused, and that is what the new system was for?

[...]

Any feedback on the ammo reloading between same types?

Tried it with the ACP one. Could convert Revolver rounds to 1911 mags flawlessly. :-)

Glock 17 can use M9 mags now. (Or was it always that way?)

But I still have unlimited bullets in my clips *wipes tear*

Right!? Someone reports a bug in the forum. Not even 10 minutes go by and the bug is investigated and fixed.... how in the hell

Well to be fair' date=' it was an easy fix. I had gone full-retard and did the location check twice. I deleted the first one last time. I then discovered the second one before.

[/quote']

Bad Idea! Never Go Full Retard!

Just a tiny fyi, I'm noticing that when you pickup pistol ammo with no secondary weapon equipped, the ammo sometimes disappears and/or drops on the floor. Also I'm seeing that direct coms still aren't working for some reason. I've tested it with clan mates and others on several servers. I doubt that's a dayZ issue, but thought you should know.

Otherwise, awesome job dude! Thank you for the time you've put into this mod. I've pretty much dropped ALL of my other games for this in the past month. I cant WAIT to see how far this mod goes!

Awesome Rocket, really awesome! :D

I love not starting with a gun its so much fun!! :D

* [NEW] Marakov spawn rate increased

* [NEW] Small chance Mararov ammo will spawn on an infected

Current Changelog:

* [FIXED] Server item cleanup error (thanks Dwarden for identifying)

* [FIXED] Server weighted random object error (thanks Dwarden for identifying)

* [REVERT] 5 second delay for disconnecting (will need to wait till new method developed)

* [REVERT] Disabling of interior raycasting (will mean some buildings you will be invisible/can't be hit in for the moment as they don't have view LODs)

* [REVERT] Infected sight based on head not body direction (infected glace around alot' date=' this meant that they had super view directions. Now locked at body direction)

* [FIXED'] Area not checked for existing infected before spawning new ones ("blind faith" that it had not made a mistake didn't work)

* [FIXED] Crippling performance issues caused by loot items never being cleaned up (loot now cleaned up)

* [FIXED] Tent pitching (Who the hell codes tent location checks TWICE before pitching? Oh apparently I do)

ETA:

- 2 hours

Now, please stop eating me alive! :)

Thank you.

This sounds wonderful.

Super sight fixed.

Amen.

The only issue I've come across regarding the new ammo changes is that if I had more than one 1911 mag in my main inventory (not bag) it wouldn't let me convert it to .45 ACP.

* [FIXED] Converting magazines didn't work if you had MORE than one of that magazine type (now works as intended)

You're the man Rocket, cracking work on these updates, seriously.

I was literally going to make a bug report compiling the issues i've had so far with 1.7.1 but it seems ur fixing them all already

rocket, this patch fix low fps? (K) i love you

signed : your favorite gooby.

love the work you are doing rocket. awesome patch, too.

if you have time, can you take a look at the visibility bug with crossbows? with the new patch you have one wave of visibility if you're prone, but if you reload the crossbow while prone you'll get six (full range) visibility and attrackt all the zed around you. it's kinda sad really since even reloading while crouched doesn't have as much visibility. kinda makes using crossbows very difficult but i love the weapon very much.

keep up the good work and thank you.

I've been brown nosing quite a bit today, but the fact that you've sorted a hot fix so quick is outstanding.

Looking forward to trying it!

rocket' date=' this patch fix low fps? (K) i love you

[/quote']

gooby pls

love the work you are doing rocket. awesome patch' date=' too.

if you have time, can you take a look at the visibility bug with crossbows? with the new patch you have one wave of visibility if you're prone, but if you reload the crossbow while prone you'll get six (full range) visibility and attrackt all the zed around you. it's kinda sad really since even reloading while crouched doesn't have as much visibility. kinda makes using crossbows very difficult but i love the weapon very much.

keep up the good work and thank you.

[/quote']

No content fixes with this hotfix. The internet called, they want their bandwidth back.

I might sound stupid, but do I have to download something inorder to "activate" these fixes?

Im way too lazy to read the whole thread. Thanks!

rocket' date=' this patch fix low fps? (K) i love you

[/quote']

gooby pls

naaaah seriosuly fix it gooby

Rocket not sure if you've fixed this yet. But for some reason, when I drop / Pick up a secondary or vice-versa with the utilitys (The Place for the matches, watches. ETc). It drops all my main invo (Leaves my said...Rifle, and drops all my other stuff, pain killers, ammo etc.)

If you've fixed it, thanks. But if not, please do. It's annoying if I'm getting hit by zombies as I try and re-get all my belongings. Same goes with players. And seems un-realistic.