rocket

Pending Hotfix: Build 1.7.1.1

Low Fps usually is because of your computer not DayZ Arma is verry graphic intense.

Though you are correct that the game requires a high end PC' date=' the majority of FPS issues are from servers not cleaning things up correctly which causes massive drops in FPS for users playing on the server. So in one server I am getting 12 FPS, hop onto another server that was recently restarted and I get 40-60.

[/quote']

Im staying a t constant 60 fps <3 high end pc's But if you have low fps right now either stop playing or lower your settings keep in mind that over 34 fps the human eye cant tell the difference so try to get to that balances out performance & quality.

Dude not all lower FPS are due to a lower end pc! .. I have a GTX 580 "GOOD" edition, 6GB DDR3, A i7 920@3.6GHz CPU & a SATA III SSD ... Im running the game at 1920x1200 with all in-game settings maxed ... Most servers i get 50 - 60 FPS, Some i get like 20 FPS!

AMD FX-8150 CPU (8x 3.60GHz/8MB L2 Cache)(Overclocked to 4.1GHz) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 690 - 4GB(Also Overclocked) SSD Killer 2100 Gaming Network Card 16 GB [4 GB X4] DDR3-1600 Memory Module PowerDrive Level 2 Asetek 550LC Liquid CPU Cooling System

#ComeAtMeBro and i am aware it dosnt always occur due to lower end pc's but personally i havent had this issue your describing

Thanks rocket for fixing the tents' date=' Im gonna name my soon to be newly born child rocket in your honor. <3

[/quote']

This is good to hear, but do the Tents still have a random chance of gobbling up all your items?

Also i wish people would stop asking for the zombies to be nerfed! With the 1.7.1 patch they are fine! ... What the Fuck you you want?

I just got spotted while prone in tall grass with 1 visibility bar and 0 noise from 20 meters away. They have super vision and it needs to be fixed.

The vision has been fixed in the upcoming hot-fix ... I'm talking about the damage they deal.

Yo! Thanks for the quick update and hard work!

I got the game today, and I purely enjoy it! Even though I am currently playing at 6fps, and hiding out ontop of a catwalk. Lost my Flashlight when I picked up a Pistol, and no Flares, at Night Time. Amazing feeling to this game, love it.

Speccs:

GTX 570

AMD Phenom II X6 1090T @3.2GHz (x6)

SSD

Should be having higher than 6fps at LOWEST settings, right? ;D Still find the game "playable" though, which is a first.

Keep up the good work!

Have the Zeds become as deaf as a doorpost in 1.7.1 or is that a bug? It also seems to be rather selective. I can fire off a Lee Enfield and have nothing chasing me, but firing a pistol with no other Zeds nearby can cause a wave of 3-4 further Zeds chasing me that came out of nowhere. That could also be the head lolling thing, but a Lee Enfield not grabbing attention anymore?

Also you can run around like a headless chicken and they won't hear you, as long as you're not in LoS. Working as intended?

Dude not all lower FPS are due to a lower end pc! ..

Most FPS issues you experience are server related. But even that should be known by most playing people right now. And this will be fixed soon™ aswell.

Okay so' date=' I don't know if this is a bug or intended but you can't loot steel bolts that you've shot, just wanted to point that out.

[/quote']

It isn't a bug. You just have to 'Be persise as fawck'. Takes me a good 1 min to re-take my bolts from my kills, depending on how the zambies fall. Head shot, they fall face first into the ground. I lost a bolt, etc. Think before shooting~.

* [NEW] Tweaked audibility and visibility values for kneel walking

* [REVERT] Secret nerf of prone (you noticed)

* [NEW] Can select gender for each new character

I know Im annoying' date=' but tents are still unplacable. Might want to check this out.

[/quote']

Wow, you're right. I just checked. Good tip, now fixed.

* [FIXED] Tent pitching (Who the hell codes tent location checks TWICE before pitching? Oh apparently I do)

Commencing dance sequence...

Low Fps usually is because of your computer not DayZ Arma is verry graphic intense.

Though you are correct that the game requires a high end PC' date=' the majority of FPS issues are from servers not cleaning things up correctly which causes massive drops in FPS for users playing on the server. So in one server I am getting 12 FPS, hop onto another server that was recently restarted and I get 40-60.

[/quote']

Im staying a t constant 60 fps <3 high end pc's But if you have low fps right now either stop playing or lower your settings keep in mind that over 34 fps the human eye cant tell the difference so try to get to that balances out performance & quality.

Dude not all lower FPS are due to a lower end pc! .. I have a GTX 580 "GOOD" edition, 6GB DDR3, A i7 920@3.6GHz CPU & a SATA III SSD ... Im running the game at 1920x1200 with all in-game settings maxed ... Most servers i get 50 - 60 FPS, Some i get like 20 FPS!

AMD FX-8150 CPU (8x 3.60GHz/8MB L2 Cache)(Overclocked to 4.1GHz) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 690 - 4GB(Also Overclocked) SSD Killer 2100 Gaming Network Card 16 GB [4 GB X4] DDR3-1600 Memory Module PowerDrive Level 2 Asetek 550LC Liquid CPU Cooling System

#ComeAtMeBro and i am aware it dosnt always occur due to lower end pc's but personally i havent had this issue your describing

Then maybe you have been lucky enough to dodge the servers with this issue.... Its a known bug.

Yahooo, finally I can get dressed in camouflage :)

Should i die, or just make new profile to change my gender?

[/quote']

also 1920x1080 everything maxed cept for Postprocess effect and Antiatlasing Because they make arma look retardedly crappy

Thank you ... A man that like a challenge. :)

To be honest at first i hated the new patch, but after spending maybe an hour or so playing this evening i have to say that i prefer it the way it is now...sure the no weapon spawn is a bit of a pain, but it is manageable and adds to the "OMG i hope that i find something in this town" thought process after a new spawn...I hate the crossbow, but i sure as hell was glad to find one in a barn after i had pulled about 10 of those flesh eating body bags. To all those who are criticising the new Zed behaviour give it a try and be patient and think back to the first time you played DayZ...You have to adapt to survive!

Wait, there is a nerf on prone? But, I didn't noticed it...

Dont know if this is related to this topic. / It would be needed in the bug report. But seeing as you're just about to release it. I want to tell you it. On one of the apartments in cherno' date=' you're able to walk through the safe type wall, that isn't solid like the other walls like it. Takes you into no-man land and forces your character to spaz out, as if swimming in an ocean. Not going into detail, people might test it out. Details as in exacly which apartment.

[/quote']

Without specifics this is little more than useless.

All beta testers when finding significant bugs are requested to submit screenshots of the area, where on the map they are if applicable and supply a debug.

You should at least provide screenshots and post this in the bug section.

You can walk through the internal walls to the outside of the firestations if that wall has steps on the inside with a ladder adjacent outside.

If you mean the power-plant south of Electro facing the ocean. Al l you do there is just scroll on the second story, next to the stair well. It'll give you a option to 'climb up ladder'. Teleporting you outside. That's simply a map bug, so is the un-solid wall of the apartment I mentioned earlier.

Oooook I found another funny bug' date=' TENTS. I had today one tent and when I tryed to place it, my char started to working on it but nothing more happend, when I took a look in to my bagback I saw 2 tents!! :D I was happy so I placed 1st one then checked bagback to place another and what I saw??? there was still 2 tents o.0 at the end using only one tent from my bagback I made 3 tents!! as for me its pretty awesome but hey... is it really OK?

[/quote']

I wish i gave a fuck about what you think

awesome work rocket.

rocket, i think we should have at least a gun to spawn with. But make it so it just has 1 clip of ammo inside and thats all

i think thats fair :)

You dirty bastard! Did you implement Easter Eggs into the mod already too?? Am I going to find a Rocket voodoo doll on the top of one of the buildings in Elektro??

Stop fixing and release the damn update you ..... Ermm ... Hmmm .... Awesome person you. :D

Oooook I found another funny bug' date=' TENTS. I had today one tent and when I tryed to place it, my char started to working on it but nothing more happend, when I took a look in to my bagback I saw 2 tents!! :D I was happy so I placed 1st one then checked bagback to place another and what I saw??? there was still 2 tents o.0 at the end using only one tent from my bagback I made 3 tents!! as for me its pretty awesome but hey... is it really OK?

[/quote']

I wish i gave a fuck about what you think

HAHAHAHHAH wrong post sorry mate

I knew there was something up when Zombies were literally seeing me everywhere no matter what I did. Combination of nerf on prone, Zombie "eyes" moving around, etc.

With the "Secret nerf of prone". Was it that if you spam Q and E. Rolling makes no sound?

Because I've spammed that and easily gotten past a hord of un-needed 50 zombies in one area to reach a barn or two.

The only down side of the prone rolling, is that if you roll 1 metre in front of a zambie, they get agro'd.