Sign in to follow this  
pincil1

My hacker experience

Alright so, lets get down to the meat.

I heard a few explosions down the road, decided to check it out. There were two men with ghili suits, one with a m4, the other with a auto m9 sd. I went up to them, and being the courteous fellow that I am, said, "Howdy", and "How are yall doing".

They responded by saying they were fine, and asked me to play a game. Considering the circumstances (No gear, confronted by hackers, in the middle of a road east of electrode), I said sure!

They said the game goes like this :

There is a terrorist, and a victim.

The Terrorist shoots the victim in the knee, and plants a bomb beside him.

If the victim survived, he gets a prize (no one had survived yet)

I think its pretty hilarious, tbh, so I go along with it.

They plant a bomb on top of a small hill, and shoot me in the knee. I'm given thirty seconds to get away from the blast. I roll down the hill, and stay there.

The bomb explodes, I survived, and my prize was anything that I wished for!

I ended up getting a ghilli suit, a dmr, a few mags, a m9 SD, some food and water, as well as a coyote backpack.

Pretty legit game as far as i'm concerned, haha.

I suddenly have an idea... Instead of robbing people and letting them go I can rob them and then do this....

Seems like to me you were associating hackers, which makes the game unfair towards others, people like you disgust me -.-

Seems like to me you were associating hackers, which makes the game unfair towards others, people like you disgust me -.-

x2

• Like 1

The fact they were hackers was sad, but the game would have been hilarious to experience.

Hello there

I assume you buried all the non legit items? You wouldn't want to be seen promoting the use of game unbalancing kit?

L

x3

x6! (Am I doing it right?)

It's a shame they were hackers; really good idea for banditry though.

I wish you saw more events like this as opposed to outright murder and looting. Holding people up, kidnap, hostage taking, etc..

Pah, that's nothing! I was playing on a The Chill Bunker Namalsk server and a hacker joined. I stayed on taking screenshots and video clips of the hacker. Before I left people were asking the hacker for vehicles and to be birds. I left for about an hour or so then rejoined. And behold, behold, the same shit was going on.