lvg

[GUIDE - STEAM] To those spawning invisible / No Debug + Errors / Beta Update

Same result, unfortunately.

Are you sure you've installed it correctly? when you go to steamapps > common > arma II operation arrowhead, right click arma2oa > properties > details, and where is says product version, write the number here

Just tried it off the bat using the steam launcher and i'm on first time. Wish this was up sooner as i'm now bleeding to death after falling about a meter drop in a barn with some good gear!!!! :@

Made the thread on the 17th >.>

Made the thread on the 17th >.>

You have permission to slap me!!!!

thanks anyway that 2 minute fix ended over 3 hours of effing and blinding here:D

I'm so frustrated. Ive been trying to get this work for 3 days straight. (not quite but...)

So I managed to connect to server but I can't see anything but ground. Then I installed files from torrent and I finally got my character to show up in 3rd person view. But still cant see anything else. Hud shows up.

Random player bodies and characters someplace in the grass desert but they just stand or are dead. Don't know whats that about. Also found an animal standing still.

Seems like it loads only a few things? And I cant chat in side channel because it has been for some reason dropped off.

Same result' date=' unfortunately.

[/quote']

Are you sure you've installed it correctly? when you go to steamapps > common > arma II operation arrowhead, right click arma2oa > properties > details, and where is says product version, write the number here

- ninja edit -

File ver: 1.60.94.130 1.60.94.209

Prod ver: 1.60.0.94130 1.60.0.94209

same in OA and beta dir.

Same result' date=' unfortunately.

[/quote']

- ninja edit -

File ver: 1.60.94.130 1.60.94.209

Prod ver: 1.60.0.94130 1.60.0.94209

same in OA and beta dir.

Could you post your RPT file should be

%userprofile%\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA

Here you go. Attached!

[attachment=1588]

I've done all this and I still get kicked due to BattlEye not responding. How do I fix this?

EDIT : Fixed the config/bin issue, now just keep getting kicked by BattlEye.

Just ignore it' date=' happens to everyone

[/quote']

"No entry ... /cfgWeapons"

http://i.imgur.com/vVera.jpg

* This seems to be a problem for a few people - spawned without a weapon, no loot on the map and inventory is unusable. I'm one of them.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=14506&highlight=weapon+config

Any ideas would be very much appreciated.

fresh machine, fresh install got the "Error creating Direct3D 9 Graphical Engine"

Followed all the steps, got "This game is currently unavailable" , verified etc, wound up back at "Error creating Direct3D 9 Graphical Engine" again

Here you go. Attached!

Would you mind me having a look on Teamviewer?

I've done all this and I still get kicked due to BattlEye not responding. How do I fix this?

EDIT : Fixed the config/bin issue' date=' now just keep getting kicked by BattlEye.

[/quote']

Try rightclicking ARMA 2 : OA on steam and reinstall battleye optiom

Just ignore it' date=' happens to everyone

[/quote']

"No entry ... /cfgWeapons"

http://i.imgur.com/vVera.jpg

* This seems to be a problem for a few people - spawned without a weapon, no loot on the map and inventory is unusable. I'm one of them.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=14506&highlight=weapon+config

Any ideas would be very much appreciated.

Everyone gets the error but it's usually ignored, are you sure the server you're playing on isn't the problem?

fresh machine' date=' fresh install got the "Error creating Direct3D 9 Graphical Engine"

Followed all the steps, got "This game is currently unavailable" , verified etc, wound up back at "Error creating Direct3D 9 Graphical Engine" again

[/quote']

Your beta is not being started as Combined ops, so sounds like you still have the old Arma2OA.exe running in your arma 2 operation arrowhead directory

This is the mod line, have you added it?

-beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -nosplash -mod=@Dayz

Okay. I tried doing this myself but haven't had any luck, help would be much appreciated.

I'll tell the steps I did in detail just in case.

1) I got and downloaded Steam version of CO.

2) I downloaded SixLauncher, and it did whatever it does.

3) I tried to join a server and got the 'Addon 'dayz_code requires addon 'CABuildingParts' error

4) I did the exe. copy thing and added the mod line, then did the validation check for OA. Opened up CO and it comes up with the addon buildingparts error again, or the graphical error one...

What should I do now?

Are you using six updater? Because my post says nothing about it.

"Error creating Direct3D 9 Graphical Engine"

I have added the mod line and I run as combined ops.

I followed your instructions to the letter and yes, this is the steam version.

"Error creating Direct3D 9 Graphical Engine"

I have added the mod line and I run as combined ops.

I followed your instructions to the letter and yes' date=' this is the steam version.

[/quote']

Then it sounds like you didn't actually replace the beta exe

Op My commons dose not have Arma 2 OA and when i do pull up the file my exec is not there the same is True for my Arma 2 file i've wrestled with is problem for the past 3 hours.

Both version's Were purchased on Steam Any Assistance would be greeted with Joy.

Cheers.

If you do not have a arma 2 operation arrowhead folder in your steamapps > common you do not have the game installed, pleas roost a screenshot of the directory you're looking at

Then it sounds like you didn't actually replace the beta exe

I did, but then I went back and did it again and this time it worked, weirdly enough.