griffinz

DayZ Standalone Discussion

I thought this thread was for standalone discussion.

k3lt has basically hijacked it turning it into a piss and moan thread about not getting any updates to satisfy his childish needs. I should scold your parents for not teaching you that crying about it will get you nothing. Sit in the corner and feel shame.

• Like 1

Called a child by random internet jackass, shit is getting real.

Btw. have a bean's bro.

Called random internet jackass by a child. Shit is getting real.

Btw, have some tissues to dry your tears.

• Like 1

This is like tennis, no matter how good you are, you'll never beat a wall.

Anyways, I'm off to play some borderlands. :)

Edited by Dallas

Shepardx, i know what you are saying, but this is an endless battle. Its like politics where there are 2 sides of radicals (Im not going deep into that topic). Anyways my point is that, what ever we talk about here, there always will be people who think:

A)Scumbags, they should tell us more info.

B)Let them work with their project, its better for the future.

You see the pattern of radicals here? Ofcourse there are neutral personalities who just dont give a fck about the sides. But yeah my point is....

"Endless Battle" - Begin!

yeah, but the reality is that both groups are constantly checking this thread and forum, so it's clear 'group B' also wants information

• Like 1

Called random internet jackass by a 27 year old. Shit is getting real.

FTFY.

Called a child by random internet jackass, shit is getting real.

Btw. have a :beans: bro.

http://25.media.tumb...324s1o1_500.jpg

God what is your problem? You're too stuck up. Calm your tits. DayZ SA was expected to be released by the end of the year but stuff happens. You don't need to wine about it and be a douche to others.

Edited by Skat3rat

FTFY.

Really? really? are you desperate for a ban?

L

yeah, but the reality is that both groups are constantly checking this thread and forum, so it's clear 'group B' also wants information

Bang.

Really? really? are you desperate for a ban?

L

I was discussing about DayZ Standalone, in "DayZ Standalone Discussion" and was never going about anyone personally.

When this popped up:

I thought this thread was for standalone discussion.

k3lt has basically hijacked it turning it into a piss and moan thread about not getting any updates to satisfy his childish needs. I should scold your parents for not teaching you that crying about it will get you nothing. Sit in the corner and feel shame.

Which is in my opinion not related to "DayZ Standalone Discussion" and is more like personnal attack, and there is 0 reaction from you.

Interesting, isn't it?

And you're asking if i'm desperate for ban, can you elaborate?

Because it seems you clearly missed something, or you're not following this thread.

Edited by k3lt
  • Like 1

I think not.

I refer to your post. I have been following this thread with interest. I have already warned you once today.

Wow k3lt, just wow. These are forums and not just some imageboard where you try to troll and bite everyone as hard as you can. You are very lucky that you aren't banned already.

Here's the place for you.

• Like 3

Of course everybody is waiting eagerly for information, it's just some people like to play the "Look at me, I'm so mature, I have patience and play devils advocate just to reassure myself." card. Actually kind of getting tired of reading the "LEAVE DEAN ALONE!!!, HE'S STRESSED AND HE NEEEEEDS OUUURS HELLLLLP. STOP ASKING FOR INFORMATION!!" defense posts. He's a 31 year old with a military background - he's a big boy, he'll survive..

Edited by Cdrive
  • Like 6

k3lt just literally wrote down what a lot of people think about the current situation, but they stay quiet, because they are afraid of being called childish by all those "Rocket defenders" here. There should really really be an update. December deadline was not met? Fine, but tell us what is the new deadline or how's the development going.

Hi BTW, I'm new here.

Edited by rebornnarsil
  • Like 9

With great power comes great responsibility

A simple update is not asking to much, it really is not.

We, the consumers/the fans just want to know wtf happened to the release that was PROMISED before the end of the year.

Its a tweet away, only a tweet away is an update.

Just do it.

• Like 6

k3lt just literally wrote down what a lot of people think about the current situation, but they stay quiet, because they are afraid of being called childish by all those "Rocket defenders" here. There should really really be an update. December deadline was not met? Fine, but tell us what is the new deadline or how's the development going.

Thank You.

I was discussing about DayZ Standalone, in "DayZ Standalone Discussion" and was never going about anyone personally.

When this popped up:

Which is in my opinion not related to "DayZ Standalone Discussion" and is more like personnal attack, and there is 0 reaction from you.

Interesting, isn't it?

And you're asking if i'm desperate for ban, can you elaborate?

Because it seems you clearly missed something, or you're not following this thread.

You're giving as good as you get in the general "rough and tumble" of the forum, but you always take it too far.

Just because we don't always write in thread it doesn't mean that things are not noticed and taken into account.

If you have an issue with me then PM Griff.

Rgds

LoK

It's generally a really bad idea to to give out specific release date, unless you're ready to launch the game, because gamers handle disappointment even worse than not knowing.

Edited by Dallas
  • Like 1

As too the lack of info, I would also like to see more.

But if none is forthcoming then there'll be a reason for it. It may not be a reason we can all agree with, but there'll be a reason.

We just have to be level headed about it.

L

• Like 2

Hi BTW, I'm new here.

Actually if you read back through the last 5 pages or so of the thread, one thing most of us agreed on a while ago (including me) was that communication from the devs recently has been poor and a quick update from one of them would be nice.

The issue many are having with k3lt is that he seems to lack the maturity to make his point properly.