Sign in to follow this  
snakpak564674

Holiday Loot Items?

Merry Christmas, everyone!

I think it would be cool to have items that are only availible on certain days of the year. Some functional some silly. Like for Christmas, some fruitcake could spawn as food (or as a weapon ;)) and maybe something like a ghillie suit with christmas lights on it like a christmas tree. For halloween (for those who celebrate) you could maybe find candy to eat and find costumes to wear. You could maybe come across some cool themed guns too.

I think the real merit of these items would be that they could only be found one day out of the year, so if youre able to hold onto them for very long without them being stolen or destroyed, you could find someone in july running around in a christmas tree suit, driving around the santa's sleigh (modded chopper).

It's just an idea. I know not all of this is feasible especially in the mod but I like the idea of exclusivity being carried over days.

Thoughts?

No plz. dayz is a serious hardcore game... I don't want to see players with a re-skinned hatchet that looks like a candy cane.

• Like 2

seriously.. what the hell is going on on the forums lately? The daily dumbass post limit has been growing exponentially over the past few days

Maybe something like a ghillie suit with christmas lights on it like a christmas tree.

Players with a re-skinned hatchet that looks like a candy cane.

... Why do I want these things only because they sounds so god damn ridiculous?

(But I still say no.)

What if we gave santa hats to people that camped on sniper hill while wearing a ghillie suit?

3 snipers camping,2 tins of beans and zombie stuck in the tree :)

No plz. dayz is a serious hardcore game... I don't want to see players with a re-skinned hatchet that looks like a candy cane.

Now that you say it... I kinda do. Santa-camo gear while swinging candy-cane hatchets at Bambis...

• Like 1