fathairybeast

We need some assholes on US46

I was a tad toasty last night and I think I just ran in large circles for a couple hours. Wasn't as epic as the other night. :D I'm still up for a raid on our cousins across the pond so keep an eye out.

• Like 2

I was a tad toasty last night and I think I just ran in large circles for a couple hours. Wasn't as epic as the other night. :D I'm still up for a raid on our cousins across the pond so keep an eye out.

Yeah I'd like to find their campsite. We've been talking about finding it for the last couple days. Along with taking out their entire clan.

• Like 1

Yeah I'd like to find their campsite. We've been talking about finding it for the last couple days. Along with taking out their entire clan.

Sounds like a plan but I think they're going to be expecting us for some reason. :)

Klesh... How did you get the pic of my neighborhood mcdonalds man? Nah im just kidding epic pic dude made me laugh until i peed a little. Good thing im on the toilet as i am writing this.

• Like 2

Loot tables modified so bandits may find more weapons to kill players with ingame additional UK style weapons walked around 3 minutes found l85 acog with 203 launcher and g36c holo sd. Come at me bandits..

• Like 1

Grade A Balota Buddies action. Great vid Hairy!

Edited by A_Typical_Noob
  • Like 1

we have such lovely people playing :D

still needs more prickholes tho!

• Like 3

Of course I always miss the coolest stuff. When did this happen?

Hmm maybe 3 days ago, I think.

Just added a new trading post on the map 40 meters north of Moglevka for those who like to trade items secured with one entry point gated and two inner heli pads that spawn little birds will upload screen shots tonight cheers

• Like 2

Of course I always miss the coolest stuff. When did this happen?

Lol, it could be worse. We just had another altercation at NEAF. There was supposed to be 5 of us but Chris went AFK in the bushes... meanwhile, people were getting shot. I'll put it up a little later.

• Like 2

This balota buddies seems interesting.........whitelist? The hacker way dosent seem so bad........

Lol, it could be worse. We just had another altercation at NEAF. There was supposed to be 5 of us but Chris went AFK in the bushes... meanwhile, people were getting shot. I'll put it up a little later.

I was alone running in the woods to the AF listening to the whole thing. Baddies were dead by the time I arrived. :(

I did take out 2 fellows while 3 of use raided the NWAF later on in the night though. 3 vs 2, they got one of us and I got them both at the fire station with the M14. One on the roof and one at the main doors. Didn't get recorded, but I've just gotten dxtory now so I should be capturing some action soon.

• Like 1

Once I get home I'll be putting an application in. I hope you guys don't mind getting hot lead in the face.

• Like 3

So you guys are looking for bandits just so that you can shoot other players? Not much fun with the hippy/friendly lifestyle, is there?

So you guys are looking for bandits just so that you can shoot other players? Not much fun with the hippy/friendly lifestyle, is there?

Never was a hippie server from what I understand.

Never was a hippie server from what I understand.

Not calling it a hippy server at all, calling the people who moan about bandits and want everyone to be friendly to each other as hippies, as the game would not be so interesting and get boring pretty soon. Also, it does not mean I KOS.

Not calling it a hippy server at all, calling the people who moan about bandits and want everyone to be friendly to each other as hippies, as the game would not be so interesting and get boring pretty soon. Also, it does not mean I KOS.

Not sure what you're getting at. The friendly/bandit ratio is a little out of whack. Just looking for more KOS assholes to come stir things up a bit ;)