fathairybeast

We need some assholes on US46

I've got four separate files, totaling around 26 gigs. Lol. I've got my work cut out for me today, that's for sure.

Since it was so damn late at night when we were running around i was singing to myself IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIIIIIIIIGHT I GO WALKIN' IN MY SLEEEP.

Dont act like you guys dont know the song. Billy Joel is the man.

• Like 2

I nearly shart myself when I realized I was lying prone within looting distance of that sniper and I'm still chuckling over the four point blank enny shots I needed to drop him. I guess the inner noob took over. :)

Good times fellas. Had a blast.

• Like 2

Best part of all that is I was recording the whole time. Hell, I recorded the whole night. I'll start editing now and I'll upload and post as soon as I'm done. Are we going to get our other two cars back tonight? Hopefully Steak still has mine, I had to log out last night as it was 5:30 in the a.m. my time. Good playing with all of you guys, we MUST continue these adventures!

Oh, dude that is awesome. I've tried to explain how great this game is to the gf, even showed her some youtube vids of other people, but I'd love to have some footage of myself actually playing. Please tell me you got my heroic death run to the white car in Berezino? :-D. That ambush at Solnichniy would be exciting too.

I'm not sure if I will be on tonight. Going out with the lady today, and may end up spending the night over her place. If I don't, you'll see me on for sure.

I need mah wheelz back!

• Like 1

Uploading the first video now. It's just the initial contact Mr Nasty and I got into at the beginning of the evening. Those three kills that started it all, buwahahaha! I'll post here when it's done.

• Like 2

Uploading the first video now. It's just the initial contact Mr Nasty and I got into at the beginning of the evening. Those three kills that started it all, buwahahaha! I'll post here when it's done.

I'm looking forward to it.

Who were the guys working with steven, michael, and merlin? I wanna know who to keep an eye out for...

Who were the guys working with steven, michael, and merlin? I wanna know who to keep an eye out for...

Barker, ChAos, and some other fellow. We'll probably have to watch out for LGB too, after we kicked 'em out of our TS channel last night, lol.

• Like 1

Here's the first video:

I don't get how you heard Mr. Nasty but my buds didn't. You were only 20-40 meters away.

Edited by Skat3rat

I will come on with my clan, just throwing it out there Steak and Potatoes, I'll give you a run for your money, even if I only have a lee.

And for the others, don't trust anyone. :)

Cant wait husky I need to be shot more i've been frolicking the forests and citys without impact because people see the hero and just wave I need to have a lee enfield put to my neck and be taken hostage.

• Like 1

It all started at 6 PM...

Noob was like hey Nasty lets go on an adventure...

Next thing I know it's 5 AM the next day hahaha

Best part of the video is at 7:36

Edited by Mr Nasty
  • Like 1

I must say noobs shots through the windscreen via double barrel of that beater white car I was chasing out of solin on foot got my beans. 3 stolen cars turned into two plus a death of a thief only problem is did anyone log back in to move the white demon from its location so its not sitting out in the open like it was last night?

• Like 1

Well you yanks will have different weapons and vehicles from us Brits from now on... UK46 is going British style...

EDIT: 3000 GET!!!

Edited by Derpy_Hooves

I must say noobs shots through the windscreen via double barrel of that beater white car I was chasing out of solin on foot got my beans. 3 stolen cars turned into two plus a death of a thief only problem is did anyone log back in to move the white demon from its location so its not sitting out in the open like it was last night?

Shit, I thought you would have snatched it up. I'm logging in as we speak to check...fingers crossed!

Here's the first video:

Ahh, so THATS where the prickholes comment came from! I remember you guys talking about it later but i thought i had simply missed it. That was a great video. Love the tunes! Cant wait to see the rest, man.

• Like 1

Hey Prickholes! Let us keep our stuff? No? Then fuck you.

Cheese and Rice Batman. Can you get any more lame? Coming into someone's TS channel just to bitch and whine.

Those kinds of assholes we can do without.

N7Spl.jpg

Edited by Ice Cream Soldier
  • Like 2

Hey Prickholes! Let us keep our stuff? No? Then fuck you.

Can you get any more lame? Coming into someone's TS channel just to bitch and whine.

Those kinds of assholes we can do without.

That was completely mild compared to the channel whining they did later on. The prickhole guy can in fact get more lame. ;)

• Like 2

Oh man this gets way worse... When you gonna upload the others noob???? I cant wait for the world to know that i use mcdonalds wifi LOL.

• Like 3

Oh man this gets way worse... When you gonna upload the others noob???? I cant wait for the world to know that i use mcdonalds wifi LOL.

Lol! Saving and uploading that right now. Should be up in about an hour or so. I'll post it here when it's done.

• Like 1