Sign in to follow this  
Roac

Congratulations DayZ Devs!

So, I just got the new edition of GameInformer, and DayZ is ranked #2 in Top 10 Successes for 2012. (pg 60)

And a congratulations to a bandit as well, ID: The Black Widow, you are ranked #4th in Top 10 Villains. (pg 50)

Hopefully once the standalone is released DayZ will gain a spot on the cover of GameInformer!

Good job Devs! :D

Edited by Roac
  • Like 6

Nice. Anyone know if the black widow uses these forums? She has become a huge part of DayZ folklore similar to Dr Wasteland.

Nice. Anyone know if the black widow uses these forums? She has become a huge part of DayZ folklore similar to Dr Wasteland.

I believe both are fictional characters, just like Rocket is, in a cynical deception to sell more ArmA 2 copies. :|

Also congratulations to DayZ team and Black Widow!

Edited by Dallas

No idea, would be nice to give her "hero" status though.

• Like 1

She used to lure unsuspecting victims to her by asking for help over voice chat and then murder them and take their gear, like Dr Wasteland, Green Mountain, the mountain dew curse etc, it has become a part of DayZ folklore.

Edited by smasht_AU

Hello there

Did you not already have a thread on this?

It's a tactic. Been around since ofp/arma and transmuted into what we see today.

rgds

LoK

Who are black widow and Dr Wasteland? Just wondering :P

Black Widow would lure victims into the church in Cherno by asking for help. (In a sultry voice) Then murder them.

Dr. Wasteland is a Hero amoung Heros. The medic that popularized that chosen path inside Chenarus. (I was disappointed in Game Informer for not including him in the Top 10 Heros)