RSB_Numberz

-LOST TO ADMIN, US 3949-

ALL ITEMS STOLEN BY ADMIN OF US 3949 ANYTHING FOUND THERE IS FOR KEEPS:NORTH OF ELECKTRO BY THE DUGOUT ON THE MOUNTAIN ABOVE PUSTA, NORTH OF STARY STOBOR WEST OF PUDA LAKE IN THE TREELINE.ANY ITEMS HERE WERE STOLEN MOST LIKELY BUT ANYTHING FOUND IS YOURS ANY HELP RESTARTING IS ALSO APPRECIATED SILAS IS THE ADMIN, SAMUEL IS HIS FRIEND, IF YOU HAVE A TRADE WITH ME IT IS CALLED OFF SORRY FOR THE INFORMATION PRESENT. I WILL UPDATE WHEN I HAVE MORE GEAR :) AND SORRY FOR ANY DELAYS ON WHAT I WAS SELLING BEFOREHAND, thanks to all who pay attention to the current message, welcome.DEC,15,2012

Edited by RSB_Numberz

Noticed you don't have the FN FAL AN/PVS-4, the mk 48 mod 0, or the m16a2 m203.

Let me know if think any of those or any combination of those would be a fair trade for [your NVGs + a vouch on the trader's list].

I do have mags for all of those guns.

Ya sorry if I don't have the guns but we are getting some more vehicles so maybe we will run into them along the way or something either way we have been soon this all wire fast only about3 of us and we got this in less than a week. Ill let you know if I got my hands on some of those.

No. I have those guns.

I'm looking for NVGs and a vouch on the traders list and I'm wondering if you would be willing to trade NVGs for any of those guns (or a combination of guns).

Always great to see people want to trade here on the forums.

Have some beans.

Edited by Dancing.Russian.Man

Also by first I mean this is my first store post. Not the best.

Edited by RSB_Numberz
  • Like 1

You sure will good sir. Have a fine day. Or if your where I am night.

Edited by RSB_Numberz

Am after a DMR rifle - I have NVGs and a GPS ill offer for one? Dont have too much else at the moment after I accidentally run over my tent at the weekend :(

Will be able to complete the trade tonight about 12am GMT if you're up for it.

Let me know

Ill trade you something else as well if I could get both the nvg's and the GPS and yes for one the DMR will do why else would you like for say the GPS?

Ill trade you something else as well if I could get both the nvg's and the GPS and yes for one the DMR will do why else would you like for say the GPS?

How about an m1a4 cco sd and a dmr for the NVGs and gps?

Sooooo.... 3 of my 5 tents disappeared. However I'm hoping they'll pop back in on the next server restart. Problem is, I just got killed by a hacker. If you don't believe me go check the vid I'm about to post over in the cheating forum. So it will take me a while to get back to my tents and see if everything popped back in.

If someone else wants your NVGs in the meantime I won't take it personally if you trade them. If you still have them and I manage to recover my shit then I'll hit you up.

I have a DMR and want to trade it for an M24. I am from Australia (AEST +10:30). Will trade whenever you want, do you have skype? PM me if with contact details and a time.

If you have an SD version of it I'm fine with that, I would accept this but I already have 8 M4A1 CCO's and over 40 mags for them.

If you have an SD version of it I'm fine with that, I would accept this but I already have 8 M4A1 CCO's and over 40 mags for them.

yeh i do a=have it but only a few mags is that ok....

Ya that's fine. What time is it for you right now so we can work out a time to trade. It's 11:44 am for me right now and I get back home around 4.

Edited by RSB_Numberz

In Chern only, or do you have gear in Namalsk? I'm guessing private hives aren't gonna work for you :(