millefh

Hunt me down

I think come the apocalypse a certain subset of survivors will go out looking for trouble. In that way DayZ is a microcosm rather than a true simulation

Want to know if the balotabuddies gang still want to do this, or if I should look for others :)

Edited by MilleFh

So a group of bandits who kidnap fresh spawns.. take them to a forest of random choice.. circle helicopters and patrol vehicles around the forest area.. sends in a hunting party equipped with rifles to hunt the fresh spawns.. and anyone who makes it out alive is given a ten second head start to get away from them again.. And if they are to survive again, the action is rinsed and repeated until the person literally evades the hunting party.. and we crown a new champion? sound good guys?

I've heard you can find Sgt.Asshat, the drugdealer, by the shore. I have yet to discover this myth.

Hes moved on to new things he is now the persian on the corner with gold chains held up near electro school yard selling knock off rolex watches.

Hes moved on to new things he is now the persian on the corner with gold chains held up near electro school yard selling knock off rolex watches.

I'm going to have to take a talk with his delivery truck man.

To the creators of DayZ. Listen well and learn...

the devil always finds work for idle hands...

and so dayz evolves into a thriving playground for red neck, hillbilly, trailer park trash... just as in the real world.

by the way... how is this any different from a 1920's style lynching party? Living out your fantasies, anyone?

http://withoutsanctuary.org/main.html should bring back chilling memories.

You should all be ashamed.

I get the thread is derailed but what the feck are you talking about?

Come onto UK46 we will hunt you down I wont kill you not my style just keep you alive with epi's and blood after your shot.

That would be nice...

Maybe the DayZ creators can create some skins with white sheets and pointy hats...

All we'd need after that for complete immersion is some dogs, burning torches and pitch forks...

Seriously now... is this thread really the best way forward for DayZ???

You should really have a look at this website: http://withoutsanctuary.org/main.html

Maybe the DayZ creators can create some skins with white sheets and pointy hats...

All we'd need after that for complete immersion is some dogs, burning torches and pitch forks...

Seriously now... is this thread really the best way forward for DayZ???

You should really have a look at this website: http://withoutsanctuary.org/main.html

wtf are you talking about

Okay people, this is OP's thread so let's give it back to him.

• Like 1

Okay people, this is OP's thread so let's give it back to him.

*Sighs* Hands over keys to thread....Here you go mille

• Like 1

Youtuber wants to be hunted down for shits and giggles..hunters offer server with standard silly male humour..dude jumps in with links to pictures of lynchings and dead people hanging from trees, references pointy white hat KKK clans, referring to posters as redneck hillbilly white trash. Claims this is the possible direction of Dayz.

Seems legit.

Youtuber wants to be hunted down for shits and giggles..hunters offer server with standard silly male humour..dude jumps in with links to pictures of lynchings and dead people hanging from trees, references pointy white hat KKK clans, referring to posters as redneck hillbilly white trash. Claims this is the possible direction of Dayz.

Seems legit.

was there words on the photo?