a_typical_noob

Explain Your Avatar!

I like to watch random funny vids, and what is more random than rubberfruit...

Trying to sort the Hetfield/Mustaine riff since forever. Adding Mustaines hair to Hetfield makes me know i am doing my part to bring these two bro's back together. Everyone knows the big four hug was a setup, the rift lives on. If only they could swap hair all would be sweet in the metal world.

• Like 7

Some dope ass mofo adobeshopped this as a tag for me back when I was playing Left 4 Dead. Freaking love the design.

i liked the original grey guy you get joining the forum, because it's a survivor like ingame: cap and backpack..

and due to the fact that i'm usually friendly i edited the picture with paint..(not so much effort but i like the result)

• Like 2

Its Second class technician Arnold Judas Rimmer...

<Snip>

Red Dwarf what can one say, "We'd better get a job. But what jobs are there in a backwards reality for a dead hologram and an android with a head shaped like a novelty condom?" That show was just EPIC.

• Like 1

Uhh...what's my avatar again?

Edit: Oh, okay. It's General RAAM from Gears of War.

Edited by Zexis

A photo of me, doing dark stuff in a dark room.

Mine is baked beans; because it's why we all struggle to survive the harshness of the wastelands... just so we can taste that next can of sweet beany goodness.

• Like 5

i liked the original grey guy you get joining the forum, because it's a survivor like ingame: cap and backpack..

and due to the fact that i'm usually friendly i edited the picture with paint..(not so much effort but i like the result)

I always thought your avatar looks like a drawing made by a 4 year old :D

A cartoon pic of my friend and I as we were cosplaying as Heroes at a comic convention and got an artist to draw us :)

• Like 3

My avatar is Hirano Kōta. He is one of the main characters in Highschool of the Dead (Zombie Anime / Besides Death Note my fav anime). Kohta is an excellent marksman with many different types of guns - like me :D

Should be fairly obvious.

BUT WITH A TWIST, my username ain't related to zombies, its actually a nickname I have IRL (Don't ask)

• Like 1

Mine is baked beans; because it's why we all struggle to survive the harshness of the wastelands... just so we can taste that next can of sweet beany goodness.

Lol, so true.