zenorc123

Once you get the standalone

Shoot people shooting unarmed people.

Well in that case I think my main goal will be shooting people who shoot people who shoot unarmed people, maybe take a dump or two and die :D

Derpy, Did you say BRONY MEETUP??? Hook me up man.

My Goals

1.Explore all the new buildings in Cherno and Electro

2.Take a shit

3. Scavenge a bunch of new stuff

4.Take another shit

5.Find and fix a brand spanky new car

6. Take a third shit

7. Set up camp

8.Take one more shit

9. Go Kill a few people and shit on them

10. Accidently die from one zombie

Take a dump on three yellow.

Play a bit of "friendly friendly" to see how valued a hero is in the game, if they're highly valued I will play towards that direction if banditry is the name of the game then I guess I'm going that way.

Really looking forward to rediscovering the map, and cant wait to see if theres any other new features we havent been told about yet.

I'll get an AK and then laugh at the guy with the M4/M16 when his gun jams in a gunfight because he didn't clean it.

Edited by Oompa
  • Like 1

Once i get in the standalone i check my FPS, i then check my FPS in the cities. If my frames are still as low like the mod i proceed to remove it from my hard drive, and ask for a refund.

I probably wont even buy it until i get confirmed reported on increase in frames.

if my frames are ok I'll then proceed to super markets and check out the cities, if there's an abundance of food and and every bit of kit I need to survive are found within 5 to 60 minutes, I also then proceed to uninstall on the accounts of I don't do easy mode games.

If however when I play, food is scarce enough, the vibe and ambience is spooky enough, and the frames per sec are all good and my game play isn't interrupted by the hand of god skin giver i'll be fine.

Edited by electroban

1. Scavenge for food and a sniper rifle and would try to stay in a forested area and act like it's my property.

GODDDAMN BANDITS GET OFF MY LAWN

• Like 2

Aquire axe and my first disease. Roam the country side and see how long it takes me to die without antibiotics and try to infect as many people as possible.

• Like 2

I will be testing the new zombie ai, Seeing how they behave inside buildings, and outside and then contemplate my next move from there. If they are improved and more of a threat, i can imagine firefights and 'banditry' having to take a more hit and run approach.

Get a civilian weapon and a map, some food and water and head towards the best military installation with the best loot and get it and get the fuck out.