Reason behind your username?

For me it’s a way to describe a strong mixed emotion of Rage, Anger, Hate and Fury at a high level mixed with a decent level of Compassion, respect and love. An interesting feeling for an emotionally mature person that can lead to a better understanding of the human being (if you can face it). Otherwise, a time bomb that can only lead to self-destruction or worse.

‘He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.’ - Friedrich Nietzsche

Freddy was right.

Edited by SixGunLover
  • Like 1

Mines is Ellesmere because its my second name and I'm original and all that ;)

• Like 1

Mines is Ellesmere because its my second name and I'm original and all that ;)

Soo original, that's a pretty cool 2nd name btw!

name is jesse and im finnish

Edited by finjesse
  • Like 1

Mine is Dustin McLemore.

My real name.

too lazy to change it it was default.

but adds kind of a spooky feel when in the forest at night and a survivor see's you.

.."hey dustin i see you"

:huh: <-- my face sometimes.

• Like 1

KateUpton - She's hot.

Taylor Swift.. she is pretty hot and it was always fun to murder people on Rapedungeon with this name. Also seeing Taylor Swift was killed... probably made some people crack a smile.

B)

• Like 1

Well I think mine is quite obvious.

• Like 1

LICK_LICK

MY NAME IS LICK_LICK.

• Like 2

my name in dayz isn't candylol it is H0r$3yP< because first my last name has horse in it and im on the pc!!!!!

• Like 1

I have a unhealthy love for dinosaurs, I knew what palaeontologist meant in infant school, and all the teachers didn't.

And dayz is based on zombies, so....

Well an attractive girl at my school calls me nemo, because im look like an adorable fish. i like to speedcube (solving a rubiks cube in the shortest time) and im 15...

Mine is kinda easy to guess. Though I kinda want to make it "Rainbow Hack". See my avatar? Yup

The reason I have my name .. "Noodlew0rms" is because.. well worms just are really weird little creatures and I can't eat noodles because of that {I get paranoid and look down into them and my gag reflex just goes :L}

Once upon a time I was 11 when I made my Xbox Gamer tag "HardCoreNinja7" then it switched to PC. I guess I was hard core at the time and ninja's were cool? I really don't know what was going through my head but I know why I put the 7 because 7 is my luck number. The end.

i was in disguise as someone and they used a different name soo i decided to make this mine :P

I saw a seemingly homeless guy on the side of the road with a cardboard sign that just said 'God brought the Pain'. It stuck, and I'm not even religious or spiritual. Ever since I have used GBTP as a user name for a ton of stuff

Interesting story. Tell me more

Cause just "Hi".

• Like 1

The reason I have my name .. "Noodlew0rms" is because.. well worms just are really weird little creatures and I can't eat noodles because of that {I get paranoid and look down into them and my gag reflex just goes :L}

LOL. Want some worms with that noodle?