Creep-

If you aren't a bandit, what do you do during your time in DayZ?

As the title says,

So what does everyone do? There is only so much hoarding of vehicles and filling of tents one can do before boredom sets it.

This is why I hunt and kill people.

• Like 1

After getting both the URAL and the V3S I fill it up with all high-end gear available and give it all away.

• Like 1

i run around unarmed loaded up with blood and meds saving lives, and die 90% of the time so i never have a dull moment.

• Like 2

I've done the helicopter thing a few times, I get the disconnect "Script Restriction #55" error.

I'm enjoying trying to get close enough to my victim to taunt him/her via direct chat before killing them.

Sniping Bandits which lay on the Roof´s of Cherno and and the Sniper Hills and other positons arround the Big Cities.

Saving some Newbies and giving Stuff away i found.

Edited by Paddy0610
  • Like 2

funny story actually, so there were like 4 hackers on a hive i was playing on, not to mention one of the admins was a hacker, they would spawn in cars and ram me and my pals off the road, we hated it, however we had helis and people with nav hacks would find our bases and stuff, so we were like screw it what do we have to lose to hackers..... so we went to stary staged some acts, i lured 2 people in killed one of them twice as well as a few others, and so we landed our heli on our second trip back, a hacker decided to spawn next to our heli and he tried to kill us, so i killed him 3 times, got a bandit skin, he killed my friend and then i saw another player, sniped him, and someone decided to take off in my heli, none of my friends mentioned taking off so i took the shot, destroyed the helis blades, it crashed killed a player but my other friend somehow survives, my other friend though got killed and always blames everything on me, no one mentioned taking off in the heli, so i shot it, not my fault, i wasnt letting our heli being taken, its either i have it or no one gets it, then he yells at me and tells me to stay at his body till he gets there, in which there are like 12 dead bodies around me several of the hacker one of a bambi and 3 of my friends. so im around my friends body, hes yelling at me to stay there, and then i get shot, i was so pissed, funny thing though i was the last survivor who wasnt hacking and my friend who survived the crash logged because he was so pissed, so yeah, goto stary with hackers trying to kill you, but go with a squad so you can have fun. I still am happy though, first time i got a bandit skin, but had like 9 player kills, and my other friend yelled at me because he was 1 kill away from his bandit skin, but still, they are all douches.

• Like 3

Kill bandits.

I am a guardian angel to all bambi-kind.

Until I die. Then I gear up and do it over again.

I tend not to last a while, I liked driving around in ridiculous place and end up crashing and dying or trying to be nice and get shot in the face - I always get my revenge though.

• Like 2

Beans all round :beans:

started a week ago well maybe now its sunday a week and a half ago and i started getting bored of being a bambi and stepped up going north, weird crap has been occuring ever since ive went up such as a bandit randomly getting off his vehicle to shoot zombies, watching my brother get into a glitch and die, finding helicopter crash sites that have bandits eye balling them and a few other things.

overall what i do is count how long ive been alive in game (not as in how may days ive been on w/o a death but how many hours ive been alive), see how much stuff i can get along will any kills from bandits to players being a threat, start stocking up on weapons, food, medical supplies and the random tank traps i find and start making outposts that you can get to easily incase you die. i havent died yet after this point but im probably going to start hitting castles or the NWAF and gain items that it will be a pain in the ass to find and trade with other players.

just gotta keep a cool head and every step you take in game you gotta ask yourself whats the chance a bandit/player will see me and decide i dont like him but i like his gear. so far i think im on 7 hours feel free to beat :P

Sprint through the forest singing my little pony theme songs and being a general care bear.

Kill bandits.

I am a guardian angel to all bambi-kind.

Exactly I just hunt bandits and rescue those bambi's :)

Bandit hunting. It's fun. Usually they get so butthurt as they seem to have some god complex born out of being shit, I suppose.

Early on when dayz was new in Australia me an a mate killed a bandit at Balota w nvgs, silenced m4, gps the works... We found a DMR and a rangefinder and got to work.

At that stage Stary was pretty rough so we would scope people out see if they were hostile players and fuck with them.

Favorite was one time we tracked a bloke back to his camp. I placed a bandage near him and moved back, had a gsuit

Bandit hunting. It's fun. Usually they get so butthurt as they seem to have some god complex born out of being shit, I suppose.

Early on when dayz was new in Australia me an a mate killed a bandit at Balota w nvgs, silenced m4, gps the works... We found a DMR and a rangefinder and got to work.

At that stage Stary was pretty rough so we would scope people out see if they were hostile players and fuck with them.

Favorite was one time we tracked a bloke back to his camp. I placed a bandage near him and moved back, had a gsuit. Then we informed him that we wanted an offering of beans for the beam god. He told us to go get fucked and he'd kill us do our crimes.

THE INSOLENCE.

So the bean god shot him in the leg w a DMR. Told him that there was a bandage near the tree to his right. His reaction to that was pretty good. Went very quiet.

Pretty much we told him to start being nice to people and to DC so we could loot from his lair. He did. We did. Lots of fun.

• Like 1

REAL MEN DO THIS:

All credit to the actual creator of course :D

Edited by TZUGARIS

-Spawn

-Loot Coast (elektro area)

-Loot Middle (stary area)

-Loot North (airfields)

And then I'm most likely dead, or have died already.