rocket

Build 1.7.4.4 Rolling Update

No, I have updated my client with DayZ Commander and patched the server using @Server-1.7.4.4-Full

When I join it says 'you are running 1.7.4.4 and the server is running 1.7.3'

you need to download and install the client files in @Dayz/AddOns folder on your server

• Like 1

1.7.4.4 Released on DayZ mod site... congratulations, you've now official prevented me from using DayZ altogether.

My client, which was working this morning, is now being kicked from all servers with the update "Script Restriction #41" (I've never run an illegal script in my life, don't know where I'd find one).

Or, being kicked from servers with old versions: "This server running an incorrect version of the server side ... you cannot play on this server..."

So, hows that rolling update thing working for you?

Edited by martshal

After update I started getting "BattlEye error Script Restriction #45" constantly. On any server. Cant do anything, cant login/start over/etc. Any ideas what gone wrong ? And of course I havent been using any cheats ever.

Cant play at all.

P.S. Nice to see L85 removed, though.

Edited by Lenin

you need to download and install the client files in @Dayz/AddOns folder on your server

Thankyou kind sir, it is working now :)

@R4Z0R49 - apologies, now I have reread your post I see what you were saying, I thought you meant I had only updated the server and not the client :blush:

I´ve updated my server DE 641 and i can join with my updated client. No Script Restriction Error. But i see some Players getting this Error. Dont know how to fiy that. @all Join DE 641 and tell me if the Server running fine. =)

Script Restriction 45 ! looks like when you become a bandit it kicks you saying Script Restriction #45, I have even came across this when putting on camo/ghillie . makes me a real sad panda

Would it be a good idea in the future to have player interactions with power generators? It could make for some interesting pvp areas in the outskirts of cities or for even more teamwork play. Perhaps if you gathered enough supplies to temporarily repair the power generators, you could start up electricity in some buildings for X amount of time. it could appease those who want electricity, and those who strive for realism. i hope this is a good idea! It would help bring some servers back from their 24/7 daylight settings and hopefully getting a better day/night cycle. It would be bright enough so people could have a beacon to go towards that city, and it would be a hotspot of players~!

In a realistic standpoint, the streetlights would have gone out long ago.

However, what about temporary lights being scattered about the cities, set up by the military etc. Could be attached to generators that just require juice.

Edited by DemonGroover
  • Like 4

what exactly are the reasons to remove l85 aws?

its not unfair because everyone could found one and it wasnt actually such a big advantage (reduced view cuz of scope made it fair I think)

the thermal would made an advantage when the viewsight would be increased to 3000m. The closer the enemy are to yourself the more useless the thermal becomes. On the other side l85 is useless at a range above 300m so it was basicly a spotter weapon.

Spotting is an important part of the game but I still think its better to spot people without thermal and take thermal to confirm enemys instead of the other way round.

You got vulnerable when spotting with thermal and and and.... basicly it was fair in my opinion althought I belonged to the crybabies too before I actually own the gun and could make experiences with it

at the moment there is no way to counter a ghillie sniper with as50 or even worse a ghillie sniper with dmr + nv at night. You cant spot them at a distance over 500m when they are camping...

• Like 1

Script Restriction 45 ! looks like when you become a bandit it kicks you saying Script Restriction #45, I have even came across this when putting on camo/ghillie . makes me a real sad panda

Oh, maybe thats because I have legit hero skin. Needs fixing nevertheless.

L85 was only removed from the loot tables the weapon can still be used just not longer can be found.

Then, I will love mine and pet mine and call him George. :)

After update I started getting "BattlEye error Script Restriction #45" constantly. On any server. Cant do anything, cant login/start over/etc. Any ideas what gone wrong ? And of course I havent been using any cheats ever.

Cant play at all.

P.S. Nice to see L85 removed, though.

same here

• Like 1

Very nice update, a big thanks to the Community Devs and not forgetting the Dayz Team.. Keep up the great work.

I have a genuine hero skin and get the script restriction 45 error on all main hive servers.

me too

Gah who reported the vehicles healing themselves, that was a godsend for me who crashes to desktop every 5mins, usually coming back to my busted car propping up a tree.

I'm seeing a lot of people being kicked for BattlEye error Script Restriction #45 as well................

lots of kicks on servers today (#41, #45, whatever). I can play smooth though.