Inception.

Your opinion on this? [Ultra-super ban for being under the command of the Terrorist God

Back on Topic and stay there.

As for the question, no you should not have been banned.

It was a Private Hive.

It was a public hive, actually. I know as my gear from another server transferred over.

My apologies. I did not realise that the hive cluster for maps other than Chernarus are considered as Private Hives.

Edited by Inception.

It is ridiculous how the admins behave. No you should not be banned for that action. The y were just upset that you fragged their whole convoi. Little kiddie admins.

Forget it and get another server with mor mature players.

It was a public hive, actually. I know as my gear from another server transferred over.

Sounds like a private hive cluster, or whatever they're called, since Namalsk isn't part of the official hive.

No the great Allah hacked into the server and banned you because he wasn't pleased with you just killing a few people. He wanted you to kill the entire server like the hackers do. Didn't you go to the briefing mission first?

• Like 1

Whenever I become bored, and I have a helicopter [in DayZ, of course], I turn towards the God of Terrorism and he shows me the light.

I was playing on Namalsk and came across a chopper. Fixed it up quickly, blah blah, and flew it around.

Approximately 23.351235 minutes later, I spotted a convoy heading towards the Northern Army Base [it consisted of a 2 URALs, an offroad, a UAZ, and two bikes, all being manned by one person to each vehicle, of course. So, six players all up in the convoy].

Being the bored person I was, I flew my chopper into the convoy.

Blah blah blah, everything exploded and we all died.

I am then banned for "DONT FUCKIN FLY CHOPPERS INTO VEHICLES U STUPID CUNT" [exact wording, as well].

Now then, I ask, do you think it was right for the admin to ban me for such an act? I certaintly do not think so.

Enlighten me, is it against server rules to suicide in order to make some fireworks?

DISCLAIMER: This is not a ban appeal, nor is it a server report.

Clear overreaction by a touchy admin, not surprising but it was not ban worthy.

I have done the same thing but since I am a fairly bad pilot I usually crash 20 meters away.

Edit: Allah Akbar just means God is Great and Muslims will say it in many other situations besides terrorism, like most things with the religion terrorists hijack it for their own purposes. But it is still funny to say before committing an act of violent suicide because frankly it fits.

Edited by Zombie Jesus
  • Like 1

It's still not a public hive. Public hives only run DayZ Chern - not private hive maps. It's more likely it is part of the Namalsk hive which has the servers connected, but the servers are still considered private hive.

Inception i must admit that is the highest level of pure "Bawbagery" i have seen in a while. Not worthy of a ban in the slightest but a medal for being an ultimate pain in the backside ;)

It's still not a public hive. Public hives only run DayZ Chern - not private hive maps. It's more likely it is part of the Namalsk hive which has the servers connected, but the servers are still considered private hive.

Oh, that's what I meant, sorry.

Sounds like a private hive cluster, or whatever they're called, since Namalsk isn't part of the official hive.

Yeah, I didn't realise that. Thanks.

I believe it was a public server.

You can't have a public server at Namalsk. A public server is something hosted on the DayZ hive, the server you were playing on was not.

You can't have a public server at Namalsk. A public server is something hosted on the DayZ hive, the server you were playing on was not.

I know that now.