Inception.

Your opinion on this? [Ultra-super ban for being under the command of the Terrorist God

Whenever I become bored, and I have a helicopter [in DayZ, of course], I turn towards the God of Terrorism and he shows me the light.

I was playing on Namalsk and came across a chopper. Fixed it up quickly, blah blah, and flew it around.

Approximately 23.351235 minutes later, I spotted a convoy heading towards the Northern Army Base [it consisted of a 2 URALs, an offroad, a UAZ, and two bikes, all being manned by one person to each vehicle, of course. So, six players all up in the convoy].

Being the bored person I was, I flew my chopper into the convoy.

Blah blah blah, everything exploded and we all died.

I am then banned for "DONT FUCKIN FLY CHOPPERS INTO VEHICLES U STUPID CUNT" [exact wording, as well].

Now then, I ask, do you think it was right for the admin to ban me for such an act? I certaintly do not think so.

Enlighten me, is it against server rules to suicide in order to make some fireworks?

DISCLAIMER: This is not a ban appeal, nor is it a server report.

Edited by Inception.
  • Like 11

Open world game ain't it?

So yeah seems they got a bit upset and over reacted.

Not on Public Servers, but i suppose a private hive could make any rule they please.

tbh it sounds like some bullshit.

Not on Public Servers, but i suppose a private hive could make any rule they please.

tbh it sounds like some bullshit.

I believe it was a public server.

I think that you need to prove you're over a certain age to become an admin or a founder (or any other form of authority) of a server. Quite evidently, kids being admins of servers don't mix. In fact, I believe that if you're going to be a dedicated admin to any server of any game, you shouldn't be spending your time playing said game, but instead improving it for the community beneath you. That is what an administrative figure is supposed to do.

Do you see the people who created DayZ sitting on their asses playing the game for fun? No, they work their asses off fixing it for us.

Some people are just poor admins. Simple enough, I've seen it before. Gotten banned on game servers for being too good, which is always a bit of a badge of honor to wear around I think lol Just something you come across. Usually best to find a different server with some proper admin on it.

That would have been epic to have seen that happen. They were all probably butt hurt after getting all the vehicles together and following some coherent plan. Probably on their way back to their "secret base".

Were you screaming over direct or side chat when diving bombing them?

Should of ejected and watch the fireworks!

Edited by GENDERS

Nothing wrong here, they shouldn't have traveled that close each other anyway.

Poor planning led to a disaster provided by a generous fella!

i see nothing wrong with this either. I mean seriously why would you take 6 vechicals anywhere? Asking to be ambushed

[Gift/Survey scam Removed -SmashT]

Edited by smasht_AU

You are welcome to join the private hive I play on, Gamingaustralia.net

If you weren't playing Ride of the Valkyries over direct you missed out on a beautiful opportunity.

• Like 6

You need more virgins than 40 when you die Inception, a truely glorious act.

• Like 2

Whenever I become bored, and I have a helicopter [in DayZ, of course], I turn towards the God of Terrorism and he shows me the light.

WTF? LOL, THAT SOUNDS RACIST BUDDY! Just saying.

Making fun of a god and / or a religion isn't racist. Just saying.

That joke linking your kamikaze action with being under the orders of Allah... hope there aren't many muslims around here.

Forecasting shitstorm, just youkno

Don't worry. If removal of such text is necessary I shall be happy to do so.

A religion is not a race.

That would have been epic to have seen that happen. They were all probably butt hurt after getting all the vehicles together and following some coherent plan. Probably on their way back to their "secret base".

Were you screaming over direct or side chat when diving bombing them?

Should of ejected and watch the fireworks!

I never eject in times like this. A captain always goes down with this ship.

Edited by Inception.
  • Like 2

Ignorance, it's the leading cause of looking like an asshole.

If you're referring to the Allah business, I can tell you that I know who Allah is and what I have done/shown looks like a misunderstanding of who he is. "Allah Akbar" is the common phrase, I have found, to indicate a terrorist attack [or at least, the fact that you are just about to commit one, over some sort of game].

If anything has offended you, I can remove it if you want.

Edited by Inception.

Okay people, I've removed everything that could have possibly offended someone, even though I doubt any Muslims have read this post.

Now be quiet.

It's actually Allahu Akbar and it's used by over a billion people (daily) who do not blow themselves up or commit any type of terrorism.

I wasn't offended. Your original comment was just of very poor taste.

• Like 1

It's actually Allahu Akbar and it's used by over a billion people (daily) who do not blow themselves up or commit any type of terrorism.

I wasn't offended. Your original comment was just of very poor taste.

"Allah Akbar" is the variation used that I am speaking of. Particularly in the Life mods for Arma 2.

Back on Topic and stay there.

As for the question, no you should not have been banned.

It was a Private Hive.