mrmadness

Happy Isle communty - Pure 100% Friendly server - No Bandits + our other servers *read first post*

So who is running the HI server at the moment? The server is owned by Mr Jizzy aka Flawzel Williams aka [Real name removed -SmashT]

Is it being done remotely ? Mr Jizzy aka Flawzel Williams is running it the same way he always has - His way

Is there any structure to this so called running costs ? No one but Mr Jizzy aka Flawzel Williams knows the true cost of what everything is costing and also noone but scott knows the tru amount donated but suffice to say its alot

I wont use this thread to advertise but i tend to use a private hive of servers who indeed ask for donations but regularly update their servers with much loved content.

Faithful players will keep going back if your fair and honest. The admin team are on a points scheme where they can get extra benefits - the way for them to make more points is for them to promote the donations page on the website

Once you become selfish and dishonest the server users will notice and purely leave not to return back. Hence why a large group of people have left on xmas eve

In my case it took less time. For others longer depending on their self motivation and reasoning.

I hope people find a much fair server to play to actually enjoy the Mod.

Kind regards.

The lack of transparency with regards donations made my decision to leave an easy one - our website has complete transparancy when we comes to donation you can see who has donated and how much we currently have.

Former +CCPD+ Wooly Mammoth

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 1

Thanks for the heads up.

I am fairly confident we have all contributed to reveal the HI server true purpose.

Its creator has been highlighted due to our personal experiences.

I respectfully wish you guys a good xmas season and happy new year.

See you out there.

Well my server uses rmod if you dont have it it will dc you for wrong version

Using rmod, that would very well explain it then as I don't have rmod installed. So my apologizes. I'll have to read up on it and then download/install it.

Using rmod, that would very well explain it then as I don't have rmod installed. So my apologizes. I'll have to read up on it and then download/install it.

If you use play with six then that will install rmod for you automaticlly I believe

Hi,

I just got banned for no reason at all, atleast that's what i think. An admin asked me a question but i couldn't understand what he wanted and when i replied, i got banned 30 seconds after that. Why? I enjoyed playing on the server, i follow the rules and i have nothing but good intentions. A reply would be nice.

Hi,

I just got banned for no reason at all, atleast that's what i think. An admin asked me a question but i couldn't understand what he wanted and when i replied, i got banned 30 seconds after that. Why? I enjoyed playing on the server, i follow the rules and i have nothing but good intentions. A reply would be nice.

Banned? You're on playing right now.

Banned? You're on playing right now.

yeah, got unbanned or something. now i can play again.

Firstly , you all left without a word and then attempt to steal my community members and you even copied my server and forums , i banned most of you due to the fact you banned me stright away from your server , as for the part of buying the admin team gmod , i did that as a little gift for all your work , we wont go down because 90% of the admin team left so im sorry your mistaken on that part , we still proveid something unique and if you want to advertise your own server then make another post and stop posting on here.

the website yes was originaly made by dragon but he dosnt own the software for it plus i continued the site and redevolped it.

Also all donations go into the server , we recently had to change server and we now host servers in other games which at the moment are still in devlopment.

All i can say is come visit us and find things our for your self rather than listening to alod of flame / rage replies.

If any mods are viewing this then please remove there unnesscary posts , many thanks

as for the server files , the mission file plus database gets wiped on a arma / sql database update , so everything is done by me.

*if you expect me to have some form of snotty or rage reply then im sorry , im going to low my self , i wish you all the best of luck and hope this can all be laid to rest as to be honst , its way too childish*

Edited by Flawzel Williamz

A message to anyone trolling here - STOP IT NOW.

You've made your comments now move on. I'll be watching this thread and issuing posting bans to anyone I feel is trolling or just here to post negative comments. I won't censor, we are all allowed our opinions but it only takes one post to make your point. Multiple posts will be dealt with.

Edited by Fraggle

LOL some admin kid gets mad, trys to steal the whole admin team andmakes copies of everything, then comes on theforums and bashes him and lies. Well im glad

Williamz sever is doing a lot betterthen yours infact even tho ilove pvp i might go play his sever and throwa few $ his way

ohh sounds just like a place for me im doinloading arma2 now and the dayz mod never played arma or dayz..

LOL some admin kid gets mad, trys to steal the whole admin team andmakes copies of everything, then comes on theforums and bashes him and lies. Well im glad

Williamz sever is doing a lot betterthen yours infact even tho ilove pvp i might go play his sever and throwa few $ his way

LoL shows how little you have actually read of what has been going own at Happy Isle - All of the senior admin team that left are adults who when they see things aren't right decide to run a more transparent and mature server where the admin team work as a democracy and not a dictatorship - also bare in mind that the united survivors server has been running less then a week and it wasnt Flawzels hardwork that got Happy Isle to where it is today it was the admin team.

There is nothing going on with happyisle at the moment , Everything has turned out for the better, we now have people who i can trust also our servers are allways full and people enjoy being apart of happy isle.

So why not come check us out :)

The original unique non bandit , non pvp server :) visit us at www.happyisle.net

LoL shows how little you have actually read of what has been going own at Happy Isle - All of the senior admin team that left are adults who when they see things aren't right decide to run a more transparent and mature server where the admin team work as a democracy and not a dictatorship - also bare in mind that the united survivors server has been running less then a week and it wasnt Flawzels hardwork that got Happy Isle to where it is today it was the admin team.

If you are such "adults" why have you come here to bad mouth the Happy Isle server and why do some of your admins keep trying to join the server? You know most of you are no longer welcome there and banned, so why keep trying. Perhaps you should just run your own sever and stop worrying about the Happy Isle server.

• Like 1

I first played on this server when I began playing on Day z. It is a good server to learn basic skills, map orienteering and how to use equipment.

I would not recommend it if you are looking to learn how to scavenge or survive, unless you dump all the gear you are given when you create a new character. Also most players are friendly so you will never learn the danger of looting in cities or towns wondering if a player will run around a corner and plant an axe in your face. So your survival instincts will not be as sharp as it could be learning on a PvP server.

I do recommend it for role play and PvE, I found the admins and most of the players are friendly, you will find the odd asshole who will snipe players in Electra. This is normally seen as a douchebag thing to do in a PvP server, but doing it on a PvE server really is the lowest form of skills and morals.

Anyway if you want to ease your way into day z use this server map orienteering, including GPS navigation and trails to the north, hunting and cooking, basic combat ie shooting and how to avoid attracting zombies.

• Like 1

LOL adults yeah right you all came on here and bashed him and flamed him then tried to bait him cause he wouldn't reply to all of you guys insults... If anything he has shown hes more mature then almost everyone who mods your sever...

• Like 1

I was in Elektro, I was dropping off Obiteme, when we got to the firestation we popped a few zombies then, a DMR sniped me, before the death screen appeared I could see Obiteme die. Bandits.

Edited by Kingfury4

I was in Cherno, I was dropping off Obiteme, when we got to the firestation we popped a few zombies then, a DMR sniped me, before the death screen appeared I could see Obiteme die. Bandits.

They have been swfitly banned , I do appolgise about this , sometimes there's a chance that one gets away. i will compensate you with some gear if you contact me in the game - Flawzel Williamz

They have been swfitly banned , I do appolgise about this , sometimes there's a chance that one gets away. i will compensate you with some gear if you contact me in the game - Flawzel Williamz

It's no problem, I'll take you up on that gear when I see you though :D

Okay not a problem :) we not long have increased the slots on the server to make sure that people can get in and play no matter the time of day.

Is it possible to see how much improvements have been made to the server since the admin team left?

I supose we can throw a few more donations for improvements.

Is the side chat being moderated by tolerant mods with experience

Kind regards.

Is it possible to see how much improvements have been made to the server since the admin team left?

I supose we can throw a few more donations for improvements.

Is the side chat being moderated by tolerant mods with experience

Kind regards.

We are doing better than we was before to be honst , we now have a mapper and dedicated admins who dont complaine when things get busy. also Happy new year

**EDIT**

nevermind, I was going to ask why I'm banned from the HI forum. But not worried about it.

Edited by dizzmain