facoptere

FR 34 / FR 129 RAID WINE Servers Thread

I just logged on and I got Admin ban about 3 HOURS into playing. I was playing on it earlier, and now i got banned.... iM NOT USING HACK!

Why did you banned me?

n3ger polisen

facoptere, im still banned

n3ger polisen

I ubanned again. Could you retry?

ça commence à me souler :/

Là je vien de me faire quicker du FR130 (mnt je reste sur celui ci tt le temps)

Après avoir trouver 2 quad et une tente que j'ai posé, j'ai un msg de kick qui me dit : battleyes setpos restriction... #0.

C quoi ce TRUC !!!

(y a pas article qui dis les truc à pas faire pour pas se faire ban ..... --"

Enfin bref , pourriez vous une fois de plus me deban . Merci

((merci aussi pour la derniere fois ((mm si ca ma fait mourri ^^ ))

hello admin im played yesterday on fr 130 and im driving a bike while yr server restarting then i m tried to connect again to yr server but dont let me said that u had been ban from admin... i dont use cheat mate check it my player name is nikos thanks so much if u fix it because im playing to many times in yr server.....!!!

ça commence à me souler :/

((merci aussi pour la derniere fois ((mm si ca ma fait mourri ^^ ))

c'est seulement un kick et pas un ban.

Le serveur a été attaqué par des tricheurs.

hello admin im played yesterday on fr 130 and im driving a bike while yr server restarting then i m tried to connect again to yr server but dont let me said that u had been ban from admin... i dont use cheat mate check it my player name is nikos thanks so much if u fix it because im playing to many times in yr server.....!!!

No nikos87 as a player name on FR130.

ah ok . donc oui ça semble logique de kick tt le monde :)

Merci, et merci pour votre réactivité !!!

((en effet ça marche))

no admin my name is just nikos.... no nikos87....im still banned

Edited by nikos87

no admin my name is just nikos.... no nikos87....im still banned

``

you are unbanned

I'm looking to file a complaint against another player. I was at NWAF with my partner inspecting a car we found when he was shot from behind. I managed to get behind cover and soon spotted the player who shot him, a person wearing camo clothing using an M14 AIM. I watched him for a minute before moving to take a shot. He was prone when I laid into him with my M16, but he just vanished. I kept watching from my cover for a few more minutes when suddenly, he was behind me and sprayed me with his M14.

I'd like it if a mod could look into this somehow. I have a feeling the player's name was ". hisoka !!" as I was watching the player list to see if anyone was popping in and out of the lobby. After the player disappeared, he was in the lobby and once I was down, I saw that he was back in the game. This all happened right around 1:00 PM EST.

Also, I got banned for supposedly combat logging after laying on the ground, clearly dead with no UI for about a full minute. I don't really expect anything to be done about that, just clearing it up.

It's not what I can see in my logs.

Inmotion was being camping at the airfield for 1 hour. You were shot twice by Inmotion in 2 seconds from 35 meters. You did not die. Between the 2 shots, hisoka!! logs on at Quarry (very far), so no link with you.

You log off 2'20" after last shoot, and you were tagged as 'in combat' according to player public variables.

I've been looking for more servers I can play on, I have satellite internet & get really bad pings, FR 130 is the only one that has let me play without kicking me for high ping, I was wondering if there are other servers that don't kick for high ping?

I was first time here after maybe month or two, and my character is reseted. Why??? I had long term character with full equipment, not killed. Now I'm fresh character with bandit skin. This is no more public server???

My in game name is Facet

Edited by Dudeist

I've been looking for more servers I can play on, I have satellite internet & get really bad pings, FR 130 is the only one that has let me play without kicking me for high ping, I was wondering if there are other servers that don't kick for high ping?

FR 34 FR 129 FR 130

I was first time here after maybe month or two, and my character is reseted. Why??? I had long term character with full equipment, not killed. Now I'm fresh character with bandit skin. This is no more public server???

My in game name is Facet

It's a public server and I have no explaination why your character has been reset the public hive.

Hi, tried logging in today.

Im getting the #Addweaponcargo error constantly can't be on for more than 15 seconds, before I get kicked.

Everything is up to date etc.

Is it just a temporary bug?

Im getting the #Addweaponcargo error constantly can't be on for more than 15 seconds, before I get kicked.

could you retry?

Salut,

Je rencontre le même problème, pourtant tout à l'air à jour...

Que puis-je/dois-je faire ?

Merci d'avance

Salut,

Je rencontre le même problème, pourtant tout à l'air à jour...

Que puis-je/dois-je faire ?

Merci d'avance

Tu dois aller sur un serveur public moins sécurisé, ou encore en 1.7.6.1, et lâcher ton BAF_L85A2_RIS_CWS.

Tu dois aller sur un serveur public moins sécurisé, ou encore en 1.7.6.1, et lâcher ton BAF_L85A2_RIS_CWS.

Ah ok merci, je n'avais pas joué depuis l'automne dernier, le L85 était encore autorisé à l'époque... et je pensais pas avoir gardé l'inventaire de l'année dernière :)

Je vais essayer de me débarasser de cette arme désormais de contrebande...

So me and a couple of friends were playing on FR 130 and one of them randomly got banned by the admin, theres was no reason in the message (normally it says because of teleporting, or illegal weapons) it simply just banned him from the server.

Anyway to unban him?

His name is R3D

So me and a couple of friends were playing on FR 130 and one of them randomly got banned by the admin, theres was no reason in the message (normally it says because of teleporting, or illegal weapons) it simply just banned him from the server.

Anyway to unban him?

His name is R3D

unban is done automatically few minutes later.

Salut,
I've just been kicked from FR34 with restriction #293
I was doing nothing apart from running around Electro with next to zero blood, in the school building near the bistro & shop.
Same as this report, although I do not know if he was on one of the Wine servers.
http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/143329-publicvariable-value-restriction-293/#entry1412957
Thanks for taking a look...

Alice_Packs

Salut,

I've just been kicked from FR34 with restriction #293

I was doing nothing apart from running around Electro with next to zero blood, in the school building near the bistro & shop.

Same as this report, although I do not know if he was on one of the Wine servers.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/143329-publicvariable-value-restriction-293/#entry1412957

Thanks for taking a look...

Alice_Packs

Had the same thing today, me and my buddy were looting a crashsite near Novy Sobor @FR 34 when we saw a player, friendly at first, not so much a few minutes later when he tried to kill my friend - #293 kicked him out with the first bullet that hit him, when he logged back on he found no injuries or loss of blood. When he shot the offender back, instead of dying or taking damage the offender was kicked with the same restriction.

Weird.

I kept seeing a lot of people today getting kicked with #293.