facoptere

FR 34 / FR 129 RAID WINE Servers Thread

Also the auto ban for "server hopping" is just annoying, i spawn in the middle of the ocean, and the only way for me to fix that is either kill myself quickly or abort and join again, i've been banned numerous times because of it, its caused more problems imo..

Hi there, I was enjoying playing on your server (FR130) and I changed my position in a moving helicopter and received a "teleport" ban. Is there any chance you can revoke this? My in-game name is 'Jamal' if you need that.

Thanks.

it's 1 hour ban only.

you are unbanned.

hey admin i got banned today when i wanted to rejoin after a server restart on FR 34 with the following message

you were kicked off the game ( battlEye: admin ban (BP-remoteexec-1 escravo 08.05.2013 09:18:50 <<81.242.220.119>>))

is it posible to unban me ?

i've been having problems where upon spawning in after a restart, im back to where i was several hours and saves back

hey admin i got banned today when i wanted to rejoin after a server restart on FR 34 with the following message

you are unbanned.

i've been having problems where upon spawning in after a restart, im back to where i was several hours and saves back

hive maintenance: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/134907-dayz-hive-maintenance/

Hey facoptere!

i have a problem since two days on the raid wine servers.

It used to be a public hive for me. When there are no people on the raid wine servers i play on other servers,

this is possible because you guys are a public hive , what is great!

This was possible for me, but since two days i have a different character on the raid wine servers. What i now do on the raid wine servers doesnt effect my character on all the other public hive servers if you know what i mean. For example i died on the raid wine server, and started with a new one. If i log into a random public hive server i still got my old character.

Can you please delete all the files of my character in the system? Maybe the problem is then solved?. Because the raid wine servers are now a private hive for me!

Thx!

Flexion (also ingame name)

This was possible for me, but since two days i have a different character on the raid wine servers. What i now do on the raid wine servers doesnt effect my character on all the other public hive servers if you know what i mean. For example i died on the raid wine server, and started with a new one. If i log into a random public hive server i still got my old character.

Can you please delete all the files of my character in the system? Maybe the problem is then solved?. Because the raid wine servers are now a private hive for me!

Sorry, I can't do any character edit. I am using the public hive. Maybe you were playing while the maintenance process (see link above). Are you still experiencing problem? Or Ander maintains 2 different hives?

Edit: I just did a test, and my character is the same on other public hive servers. I can't see the issue.

Edited by facoptere

Thx for the reply,

I found out its because of the maintenance proces, as i could in read in your posted topic.

Not all servers are updated yet.

thx

Greetings Flexion

there is no password. The server is locked (with no password defined) 5 minutes before its restart.

lack of monitoring... my bad.

Hello!

I got banned like 10-15 minutes ago, when I was ctrl+alt+del out of the game and restarted and logged in again. Got a ban due to "Teleporting" cuz of this.

I got stuck in the loading part thats why I ctrl+alt+deleted... Can you take away the ban? My ingame is Master if you need that.

Server FR 130.

Thanks in advance.

I got banned like 10-15 minutes ago, when I was ctrl+alt+del out of the game and restarted and logged in again. Got a ban due to "Teleporting" cuz of this.

This is a temporary ban, you are unbanned already.

Just got banned for 5-hours with the reason for an illegal weapon? I dont really know how? Found the M4A1 in NEAF and the colt in a super market?

Was driving in a truck I found in the woods north of NEAF, only took 3 mags from it. Can't really see the illegal weapon here?

having problems with vehicles disappearing after logging off, was driving and flying last night, hid them and logged off, came back this afternoon and they're gone, has happened with every vehicle i've found on the server, im positive they weren't stolen either as they were too well hidden way off the beaten path

having problems with vehicles disappearing after logging off, was driving and flying last night, hid them and logged off, came back this afternoon and they're gone, has happened with every vehicle i've found on the server, im positive they weren't stolen either as they were too well hidden way off the beaten path

please tell me what server is was and what is your name in game.

helicopter OID#689999(Mi17_DZ) -> your vehicle have been destroyed by Hive security routines.

helicopter OID#6122501(Mi17_DZ) -> same

helicopter OID#5729874(MH-6J Little Bird) -> same

truck OID#4853403(Ural) -> this vehicle is fine.

I've been playing on FR 130 for a few weeks now since it's the only server I've found that supports my high lag, this morning I tried to log in but it appears that the server is offline, have you taken it offline for good or to fix a problem?

Hi, i wanted to join FR 34 a while ago and apparently i'm banned from it, i don't ever remember playing there and i've never hacked or gotten banned on any other server before, any chance of checking it out? Seems like a good server.

hi

I have a little problem with FR34 and FR129

I got a kick message every time I join and I don't know the reason...

player name is "caron"

thx!