facoptere

FR 34 / FR 129 RAID WINE Servers Thread

first of all i dont remember where i was that day and IF  i was online and i was playing dayz and at your server,and second when i try to loging the message says:admin ban etc etc for today that means i got the ban for what i did TODAY morning and not another day,so pls tell me are you goin to fix it or am losing time to post here for a stupid ban from the moment i did nothing illegal.

no the date is when I banned.

the date of the message thats gives me the game when i try to loging is for today

first of all i dont remember where i was that day and IF  i was online and i was playing dayz and at your server,and second when i try to loging the message says:admin ban etc etc for today that means i got the ban for what i did TODAY morning and not another day,so pls tell me are you goin to fix it or am losing time to post here for a stupid ban from the moment i did nothing illegal.

You blew up a tractor, that why you created some explosions. you are unbanned.

2013-09-12 21:38:29 Tractor #23888859 at Novy Sobor [071:078] now destroyed!

that thing happend before 2 or 3 days and YOU BANNED me because i crash with the tractor?????

that thing happend before 2 or 3 days and YOU BANNED me because i crash with the tractor?????

It was my former question : what did you do to trigger some explosion?

Yes I ban for explosion, since the server was under attack in the same period.

But it seems you don't understand what I am asking and was is going on anyway.

well maybe you dont understand what says the messages that i receive for the ban today but its not my problem

koras your problem is solved so why dont you give facoptere a break from your babling... and i assume that a simple thank you would be nice.

ps. this made me laugh pretty hard " YOU BANNED me because i crash with the tractor?????"

Edited by Guest

you are right, maybe I did not followed you enough time since I banned a batch of players after all these server attack. However, all cheaters say the same thing : "I was doing this and that, and then I get banned, really I don't understand. What is ESP BTW?"

I chose for a "Guantánamo bay sentence" :  I will release you for the same reason you get banned, but in several days. I will be quite busy with the 1.8 next few days.

oh neat 1.8 is coming now ? i just looked into it and it seems like a real progress forward.

i dont mean to hurry when you got alot in your hands with this patch and things need to get prioritized but having time to remove all the unnecessary bans before the new patch needs to be updated to server would be great. after all fr servers are top servers to play at.

Edited by Guest

ofcourse i can say a simple thx,but i cant accept the fact that i got a ban for a stupid reason or because the server was attacked and you banned all the people who have create an explosion that moment or whatever you said,and last 1,i cant accept to be banned because i crashe my vehicle,i hope to be more lucky from now and dont meet again same problmes like that,bb and thx.

Hello! Excuse me for disturbing u, but i played FR 129, 130 and 34 servers for very long time and liked it much, because servers are fast and had not much cheaters on it and i never cheat too. But today after update to 1.8 i have been banned by some strange reason - Admin Ban (BP-scripts-2 Angry17.09.2013 06:25:47 "c2b19119ec255248b25fa8a)) - can u unban me plz? My nick in game Angry. Thx

Hello! Excuse me for disturbing u, but i played FR 129, 130 and 34 servers for very long time and liked it much, because servers are fast and had not much cheaters on it and i never cheat too. But today after update to 1.8 i have been banned by some strange reason - Admin Ban (BP-scripts-2 Angry17.09.2013 06:25:47 "c2b19119ec255248b25fa8a)) - can u unban me plz? My nick in game Angry. Thx

you are unbanned.

Still banned. The same message.My GUID c2b19119ec255248b25fa8adf1bc2f0a

it was your IP address. try again.

bp-scripts-2 please unban me, my nickname is TenGU 98.188.237.108 

Edited by Dashinima

Hello.

I've been playing for a long time on this server in the past year, but I was banned for an unknown reason.

"Admin Ban (BP-scripts-16 sagsagf 23.06.2013 18:58:58 «my ip»)"

Hello.

I've been playing for a long time on this server in the past year, but I was banned for an unknown reason.

"Admin Ban (BP-scripts-16 sagsagf 23.06.2013 18:58:58 «my ip»)"

you are unbanned.

was just playing with some mates on FR129... we got the msg. that the server would restart in 20 mins. about 10 mins later we all had a connection lost.
when the server came back, my mates told me our car was gone, while i continue to get kicked for: admin ban: BP-addmagazinecargo5... my ingame name is
[EGA] Millersedge. I guess that ban has nothing to do with the "nameless BE bans" mentioned in this topic before. I can only say that i would never cheat in this game and that i would love to be able to play on this server again... even though it was a bit desynced for me today, i normally get great fps on it, even with my kinda bad pc. 

Edited by MillersEdge

my ingame name is

[EGA] Millersedge. I guess that ban has nothing to do with the "nameless BE bans" mentioned in this topic before.

you are unbanned

• Like 1

Thx for the fast support. Thumbs up for this server. I really appreciate how you do not try to get players by offering sooo many vehics and soooo good starting gear. You simply get players by offering a great, lagfree experience. DayZ how it's ment to be played.  :beans:

Edited by MillersEdge
  • Like 2

hi i have been banned from the server, my user is Peter my steam is Greenfox

you are not banned.

I am currently testing new loot logic, with more loots in the buildings, but I can't test it (I am changing my home internet provider).

Please tell me if loot level is fair now.