facoptere

FR 34 / FR 129 RAID WINE Servers Thread

Would it be possible to get me unbanned please?

you are not in my local ban list.

why ban me....? :( im not hack.... not speedhack.... why ban please¿? please no ban FR 129 best server 4 ever i see

my name is Hawkiyo

why ban me....? :( im not hack.... not speedhack.... why ban please¿? please no ban FR 129 best server 4 ever i see

my name is Hawkiyo

you are unbanned

hey i was kicked off your server Fr 130 today name Mikey 4am ish, adMagazineCargo or something like that i was running through elecktro when it happened just after dying i picked up a backpack at the firestation ran towards the supermarket and it kicked me i havent used any mods, hacks my friend also got kicked yesterday for something restriction #1 so i dunno if theres a problem with your antihacks Thank you Mike

Hi there, me and my friends are active players on your FR34 server, we've encountered a couple of problems though:

- Every MI17 we have found is broken, we try repairing parts that need repairing but they flat out dont work when we repair.

- Everytime we get a vehicle, we hide them in places NOBODY would ever go near, yet every time we log on our vehicles are gone.

- Fueling seems to be bugged, we can hardly ever fuel up a vehicle.

However for the most part the server is great and theres normally little to no hackers. Great server just those points are beggining to bug us. Thanks!

Edited by WhatTheFlup

hey i was kicked off your server Fr 130 today name Mikey 4am ish, adMagazineCargo or something like that i was running through elecktro when it happened just after dying i picked up a backpack at the firestation ran towards the supermarket and it kicked me i havent used any mods, hacks my friend also got kicked yesterday for something restriction #1 so i dunno if theres a problem with your antihacks Thank you Mike

Mickey unbanned.

Hi there, me and my friends are active players on your FR34 server, we've encountered a couple of problems though:

- Every MI17 we have found is broken, we try repairing parts that need repairing but they flat out dont work when we repair.

- Everytime we get a vehicle, we hide them in places NOBODY would ever go near, yet every time we log on our vehicles are gone.

However for the most part the server is great and theres normally little to no hackers. Great server just those points are beggining to bug us. Thanks!

at each restart, vehicles are moved so that there is no collision with trees wall etc. don't place them near trees. I am currently coding that part so some change will be done for that since several players are complaining.

for fuel etc, I know and I will try to fix that too.

I have been banned from fr 34 for the same "reason" as TobiWanKanobi. Help please!

Ingame name is JMG

you are unbanned

About fueling vehicles in general : all parts of the vehicle should be repaired or at least not severely damaged, in order to refuel properly the vehicle. I think it is a bug of the mod itself: the jerrican content you pour should not be lost.

Vehicle location: the location must be clear with no object at all (bushes, trees, rocks, buildings, fences, etc). If not, the vehicle will be moved at the closest clear location in a 80 meter radius. If no location can be found, the vehicle is moved in a suitable location anywhere on the map. When the server is restarting, you must land/stop your vehicle AND get out of it: this will trigger HIVE save for the vehicle and your character.

Mi17 vehicle: some players report that this vehicle is buggy, other players managed to repair it. Basically, for now, I reset all part of all air vehicles with a damage of 0%: so there are no "missing" parts and you can refuel them. Players will play with these vehicles, so damages will simply increase. I hope this will fix temporarily your issue.

btw, the server is run with my own anticheat (both client side to protect fair players from cheaters attacks, and server side for basic TP/inventory checks), plus Dwarden BE files. I am glad to read that there is few cheaters and so the servers are playable :)

• Like 1

I think this weapon is a legit one.

Here is the list of forbidden weapons from my anti-cheat system:

_notAllowedWeapons = [

"VSS_vintorez","BAF_L85A2_RIS_CWS", "M136", "AK_107_GL_kobra", "AK_107_GL_pso", "AK_107_kobra", "AK_107_pso", "AK_74_GL", "AKS_74_pso", "AKS_74_UN_kobra", "AKS_GOLD", "BAF_ied_v1", "BAF_ied_v2", "BAF_ied_v3", "BAF_ied_v4", "BAF_L110A1_Aim", "BAF_L7A2_GPMG", "BAF_L85A2_RIS_ACOG", "BAF_L85A2_UGL_ACOG", "BAF_L85A2_UGL_Holo", "BAF_L85A2_UGL_SUSAT", "BAF_L86A2_ACOG", "BAF_LRR_scoped_W", "BAF_LRR_scoped", "Bizon", "G36_C_SD_camo", "G36_C_SD_eotech", "G36a", "IR_Strobe_Marker", "IRStrobe", "KSVK", "m107", "M107", "M16A4_ACG_GL", "M16A4_GL", "M16A4", "M24_des_EP1", "m240_scoped_EP1", "M240", "M249_EP1", "M249_m145_EP1", "M249", "M4A1_Aim_camo", "M4A1_HWS_GL", "M4A1_RCO_GL", "M4A3_RCO_GL_EP1", "M4SPR", "M60A4_EP1", "MakarovSD", "MG36", "Mk_48_DES_EP1", "Mk_48", "MuzzleClose", "MuzzleFar", "Pecheneg", "PK", "PMC_ied_v1_muzzle", "PMC_ied_v2_muzzle", "PMC_ied_v3_muzzle", "PMC_ied_v4_muzzle", "revolver_gold_EP1", "RPK_74", "Sa61_EP1", "Saiga12K", "SVD_des_EP1", "SVD_NSPU_EP1", "SVD", "BAF_AS50_TWS", "M4A1_HWS_GL_SD_Camo", "UZI_SD_EP1", "SMAW", "TrapBear","ItemRadio"

];

_notAllowedMags = [ "TimeBomb", "Mine", "MineE", "HandGrenade_Stone", "R_SMAW_HEAA", "R_SMAW_HEDP" ];

If it helps, i ripped into him with a full mag of m4a03 with him saying "it wont work"? lol.

Sorry I have no proof, and nothing in the side chat.

hi ive been playing on this sever for tha past few days and tonite ive tried to play and ive got a admin ban for no reason can you help me with this please my in game name is peewees

Edited by kaisfireblood
  • Like 1

hi ive been playing on this sever for tha past few days and tonite ive tried to play and ive got a admin ban for no reason can you help me with this please my in game name is peewees

yeah im in his group and he was admin banned for no reson what wso ever and tryed to meet back up whit him and he tryed to join and couldnt join back inn :/ need him in the zombie apocolypse! pleas im beging to my knees pleas unbann him fix this problem :( <3

you are unbanned.

why I always got kicked from the servers? ingame name AlexPablo

Edited by AlexPablo

Weird stuff is happening :/

First I got sniped at the north east airstrip with an as50. Then i respawn in elektro and get sniped with a m107 when i was inside a building.. didnt even hear the shot lol.

why I always got kicked from the servers? ingame name AlexPablo

Sorry I have no explaination. It seems the problem is on your side.

Weird stuff is happening :/

First I got sniped at the north east airstrip with an as50. Then i respawn in elektro and get sniped with a m107 when i was inside a building.. didnt even hear the shot lol.

can't find any Sindrings on any servers

Hey admin, i also just got banned for no reason from FR 130, just randomly running in the forrest and then i got bannned.

I know that you fix it on every restart but i just wanted to be sure :)

Thx in advance

Mort095f - if you see me dont shoot :)

Hey admin, i also just got banned for no reason from FR 130, just randomly running in the forrest and then i got bannned.

I know that you fix it on every restart but i just wanted to be sure :)

Thx in advance

Mort095f - if you see me dont shoot :)

you are not in the banlist.

unban occurs few minutes later /while/ the server is running.