facoptere

FR 34 / FR 129 RAID WINE Servers Thread

There is currently some connection problem with the Public Hive.

On restart, the server tries 5 times to fetch stored objects, such your tents.

If a problem occurs, the server keeps on starting, without any object spawned.

You have to wait a successful restart to see your item back online (don't worry, nothing is lost)

• Like 1

i have being banned do you have random admins that do random bans?

could you tell me your IGN and the server on which you were playing?

Got Admin ban in FR130

My nick name

ReD id 4463174

Please say why? Maybe I was banned because i use 1 nickname with different keys (1st located-in cherno, 2nd on skalystii and others) and it shows in the logs as teleportation?

Got Admin ban in FR130

My nick name

ReD id 4463174

Please say why? Maybe I was banned because i use 1 nickname with different keys (1st located-in cherno, 2nd on skalystii and others) and it shows in the logs as teleportation?

you are not banned

admin ban without any reason = auto unban few minutes later.

Hello my nickname in the game "Danil", and my friend "only dobro", we are in one second received a ban on FR 130. and can't play on your servers, we don't know for that ban, any illegal we were not involved. ban time I-sep-2013 20:20:47. ESP Admin ban. pleas  e explain the reason

Edited by kovalevdanil

Obviously the reason is "ESP". You won't be unbanned.

Hello people,

Today I played on FR 130 with the name 'Yolo Zwerver'

I was near Berezino and saw a player by the name 'Edict'.

I shot him because he came awfully close to me and he combat logged instantly.

2 minutes later he relogged and I shot him again, he combat logged again as well.

A few minutes later I suddenly got shot in the back by a player named 'Edict'.

He combat logged so often that he got a rollback and he killed me.

This is just plain boring, ban this player for combat logging.

Edict is banned now. he must have hack because such combat log-off is traced and leads to a 10hour ban.

Basjan is not banned. ban with no readon = auto unban few minutes later.

hello, i was in your fr 34 server last night and everything was fine, but today when i logged back in i didnt see the same electro anymore. what i mean is that all of electros buildings are destroyed, theres nothing to loot, buildings keep smoking and exploding time to time. its like apocalypse have begun at dayz. 

are you aware of this and who is resposible to this madness.

I was not aware, but the same problem occured 2 days ago.

I think that some cheaters are playing on the servers.

hello there,ive just got an admin ban for EXPLOSION or something like that,i dont know what it means,i was at cherno inside the hotel and walking and i just got the ban,can you check it pls?the server is fr 130

Edited by koras

Hello, i was just playing on fr130 and shot 2 players at berenzino hospital. next i get banned by admin ? 

i believe that one of those players was a admin and tried to save his own gear by banning me which is just wrong and shall not be tolerated at all.

from my point of view situation went like this. i hear gun shots and duck for cover. next thing i see 2 players shooting zombies. after that i decide to make a contact and shoot both of them because i'v had too many situations where i choose to lay low and wait until these targets pass by or leave and i get shot before that by their fire.

hello there,ive just got an admin ban for EXPLOSION or something like that,i dont know what it means,i was at cherno inside the hotel and walking and i just got the ban,can you check it pls?the server is fr 130

explosion mean you trigered some explosions during the game.

The servers were under attack and all people who created some explosions are banned.

Hello, i was just playing on fr130 and shot 2 players at berenzino hospital. next i get banned by admin ? 

i believe that one of those players was a admin and tried to save his own gear by banning me which is just wrong and shall not be tolerated at all.

from my point of view situation went like this. i hear gun shots and duck for cover. next thing i see 2 players shooting zombies. after that i decide to make a contact and shoot both of them because i'v had too many situations where i choose to lay low and wait until these targets pass by or leave and i get shot before that by their fire.

I am the only admin, and I don't play when I use GCAM. My character is on the island BTW.

You are banned because you are suspected using an ESP.

well i didnt create or trigger any explosion during the game,i was with a teamate and we were searching to find someone at the hotel roof because we saw the parachute up there,and then when i get inside the hotel to bandage myself after a while i got that ban, is there anyway to fix the situation?and i say again i didnt create any explosion

Edited by koras

I am the only admin, and I don't play when I use GCAM. My character is on the island BTW.

You are banned because you are suspected using an ESP.

and what might be the reason that i'm suspected using esp? 

i can co operate with you if you just ask. i have most certainly not used any hacks or even thought about it. its redundant to use exploits on a game that uses steam.

i want to get this straight so you can unn-ban me. please contact me soon as you can.

Edited by Guest

well i didnt create or trigger any explosion during the game,i was with a teamate and we were searching to find someone at the hotel roof because we saw the parachute up there,and then when i get inside the hotel to bandage myself after a while i got that ban, is there anyway to fix the situation?and i say again i didnt create any explosion

In scripts BE logs:
12.09.2013 21:38:06: Koras (87.17.x.x:20556) e8496b0dd79d544f1dabf3fc26dxxxxx - #66 " < 0)) exitwith {};
_b="SmallSecondary" createvehicle (_v modelToWorld _effect2pos);
} foreach (_list);"

and what might be the reason that i'm suspected using esp? 

Sorry, I can't explain how precisely I detect ESP.

well i dont know what are those commands or whatever they are,the only thing i know is that i was inside the hotel aand after a few minutes i get the ban,i didn use anykind of explosions or nades or destrying eny vehicle,so can you tell me are you going to fix it or are we losing time here?because i dont like to get bans for nothing

Sorry, I can't explain how precisely I detect ESP.

so whats next ? 

Are you just going to leave me banned because you had a gut feeling that one could be using exploits, if it even were real reason.

i'm not going to tell you what to do but i'm going to tell what i would do.

if there's a suspicion that a player is using some trick or software to overpower other players, that's not enough to convice anyone to remove him from servers.

before any action to his players status, there should be surveillance until this player can be identified 100% as a script kiddy.

one example is a player who was hanging out at the electro sniperhill shooting from heavy fog when visibility is around 150m.

it was pure luck that i heard his shots and suprised from up hill and raped him from behind. script kiddies aint that bright but i found out that he had svd dragunov,m9 sd and coyote backback. pretty suspicious

those people i would suspect using something like esp, but i'm not sure about it and i'm no admin with server monitoring tools so i cant do anything about it. 

i haven't done anything relatable to that and still i'm being banned with very light evidence from few best servers up and running at the moment.

Thats not right. Not at all. thats guantánamo bay shit right there.

Edited by Guest

well i dont know what are those commands or whatever they are,the only thing i know is that i was inside the hotel aand after a few minutes i get the ban,i didn use anykind of explosions or nades or destrying eny vehicle,so can you tell me are you going to fix it or are we losing time here?because i dont like to get bans for nothing

it's not when you are banned, since I banned manually once I read the logs.

Where were you at 12.09.2013 21:38:06 ?

Are you just going to leave me banned because you had a gut feeling that one could be using exploits, if it even were real reason.

i haven't done anything relatable to that and still i'm being banned with very light evidence from few best servers up and running at the moment.

Thats not right. Not at all. thats guatanamo bay shit right there.

you are right, maybe I did not followed you enough time since I banned a batch of players after all these server attack. However, all cheaters say the same thing : "I was doing this and that, and then I get banned, really I don't understand. What is ESP BTW?"

I chose for a "Guantánamo bay sentence" :  I will release you for the same reason you get banned, but in several days. I will be quite busy with the 1.8 next few days.

first of all i dont remember where i was that day and IF  i was online and i was playing dayz and at your server,and second when i try to loging the message says:admin ban etc etc for today that means i got the ban for what i did TODAY morning and not another day,so pls tell me are you goin to fix it or am losing time to post here for a stupid ban from the moment i did nothing illegal.