"Lost" Alice

Does anybody else get excited when they see Heinz Baked Beans randomly in a store?

I have once seen Heinz Beans before, and I simply asked where we got it.

...we got it from Poland...

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 1

Not really. Beans are a crucial element at the top of the food pyramid here in New Zealand.

Edit: Don't remember if the top or the bottom is the good one. Beans are in the good one.

Edited by Toilet

I tend to notice them a lot more than I used to (which was never). Food companies should take heed and follow suit.

• Like 1

Not really. Beans are a crucial element at the top of the food pyramid here in New Zealand.

Edit: Don't remember if the top or the bottom is the good one. Beans are in the good one.

It's the top. Gold star for you! :D

I actually get Heinz beans from time to time. When I started playing DayZ and took note of the value that beans hold in the community...I felt very special.

• Like 1

Of course I get excited, 5 slices of toast and some grated cheese on top and mixed in with beans while cooking and you have a 5 star dish.

Hmmm breakfast time.

• Like 2

not beans. I've been buying sardines in tomato sauce though.

• Like 1

Of course I get excited, 5 slices of toast and some grated cheese on top and mixed in with beans while cooking and you have a 5 star dish.

Hmmm breakfast time.

You forgot the dash of Lea & Perrins!! cannot forget that!!

Yes OP everytime i see Beanz i get excited.... i even roll about the shop floor giggling like a small child when i see a multipack...

• Like 1

since i started playing DayZ i eat way more beanz than i used to.

hope bohemia makes a contract with heinz so they keep it in the game

• Like 1

They are the only beans I buy. All the other beans here have too much sugar or weird sauces in them. Heinz beans always have good quality beans and delicious tomato sauce. Nothing beats them! As for getting excited when I see them...eh not really, I've been eating them years before this game came out.

I'd probably be more excited to see a can of sardines!

• Like 1

You sir... just made me sick a little!

Have you ever had sardines in a rich tomato sauce? I hate to say it but sardines > beans.

Have you ever had sardines in a rich tomato sauce? I hate to say it but sardines > beans.

Actually i havn't, worth a try i suppose, i mean i eat pigs blood boiled in it's own intestine for breakfast so why not :)

• Like 2

Actually i havn't, worth a try i suppose, i mean i eat pigs blood boiled in it's own intestine for breakfast so why not :)

I once saw a man eat a deep fried Mars Bar in Edinburgh. You Scots have stomachs of Irn (bru).

• Like 1

I once saw a man eat a deep fried Mars Bar in Edinburgh. You Scots have stomachs of Irn (bru).

Those things are epic man!! I love them (my heart certainly doesn't)

lol good use of an Irn Bru pun there! Beans for that alone!

Blood pudding? Yeah, you should be fine with the sardines. Good with a pint dark lager or an IPA.

Some supermarkets around here sell Heinz Baked Beans in that original can! I bought one, and it tasted alright. I guess the absolutely stunning taste of it only shows itself when you had nothing to eat for two days and a zombie chasing you downtown to the store. :P

...i mean i eat pigs blood boiled in it's own intestine for breakfast so why not :)

Here in Austria we have a sausage made with the blood of a pig as well. No wonder it's called "Blutwurst" (literally "blood sausage"). Tastes great though!

Edited by ApplejackDaniels
  • Like 2

The beans should really give gas to the survivor. 120 seconds of random moments where your audio meter jumps and makes you more vulnerable to zombie detection.

• Like 2

Hello there

The only excitement I would have is on seeing the worlds supply of Beans being pushed into a very deep hole, then covered up so I could dance on it.

I'm not a fan of beans. Even if they are Heinz.

Thinking about it, I may not be in the demographic you are after in this thread, I'll see myself out.

Rgds

LoK