Sumrak

DayZ: Namalsk

Best thing is make a simple Install for all -> all done just copy the @ files into the arma arrowhead folder.

Write a Install.txt into the downloaded .rar

Now you will get much messages how to install because it is to complicated.

Damn, the only server i found is nighttime :D >:(

How i found? Serverfilters -> Namalsk -> nothing else

Edited by DaGolem

Here is how I installed it.

Download Namalsk Crysis from here: http://files.tom4897...hfinder_full.7z

Extract both folders (@NC and Keys) to your AO directory, in my case:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@NC

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Keys

Download the DayZ pbo files from here: http://download.nigh...dayz_namalsk.7z

Extract the files to your @NC/addons directory, in my case:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@NC\Addons

Open DayZCommander, click settings > additional launch parameters > and add:

-mod=@NC

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 3

My ns_dayz pbo is not accepted.

This is my start up line using ArmAII Launcher...

"-mod=C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2;Expansion;ca;Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion;@dayz;@nc" -nosplash -world=empty

Beta is same as server.

I'll try again later.

EDIT : seeing more servers running.

Edited by Boneboys

Have been on

DayZ Bliss Namalsk #1 (v1.7.2.6/build 96584) [Regular|3DP:ON|CH:ON[GMT-1] - Bliss 95.96.133.32:2302

Spawned a couple of km away from a mil base. Found some broken NVG's lol

All looking good so far. Was abit shocked to find a 5.56 ammo box with 10x Stanag SD mags in it !

I haven't been able to stay on a server very long as I get kicked for having a 300 or so ping. I did hear predator though.

Edited by smasht_AU

Bug: I found camo clothing, put it on and ditched my civilian clothing, then found "warm clothes" and when I put it on nothing happened, I now have the camo clothing I am wearing and an additional camo clothing but no warm clothes. Someone else mentioned they had the same problem switching between civilian and warm clothes.

Edited by smasht_AU

Bug: I found camo clothing, put it on and ditched my civilian clothing, then found "warm clothes" and when I put it on nothing happened, I now have the camo clothing I am wearing and an additional camo clothing but no warm clothes. Someone else mentioned they had the same problem switching between civilian and warm clothes.

This is confirmed to be because of the wrong file called from bliss created mission as they had couple of fixes and one was part of the file, which was taking care about wearing clothes. So the mission will be updated on the servers, which are now testing the bliss package.

If is there functional server based on the mission file from the official dayz: namalsk website, it should be fine, as there are all paths correct and switching clothes was done and tested.

That was me who confirmed bug with warm clothes. I played for about 2 hours on different servers, and found 4 x m16a4a acog, 3 x m4a1 coo sd, few remingtons, tons of akms, and other m4 variants, but not a single sniper riffle, or better backpack than ACU. Is it my bad luck or better backpacks and sniper rifles have very small chance to appear?

Have been on

DayZ Bliss Namalsk #1 (v1.7.2.6/build 96584) [Regular|3DP:ON|CH:ON[GMT-1] - Bliss 95.96.133.32:2302

Spawned a couple of km away from a mil base. Found some broken NVG's lol

All looking good so far. Was abit shocked to find a 5.56 ammo box with 10x Stanag SD mags in it !

Haha that was my test server for the Bliss release. I've taken it down now as it was on my local PC.

EU #1 Clanzones is the new server that should perform better as it is a dedicated machine :)

• Like 1

That was me who confirmed bug with warm clothes. I played for about 2 hours on different servers, and found 4 x m16a4a acog, 3 x m4a1 coo sd, few remingtons, tons of akms, and other m4 variants, but not a single sniper riffle, or better backpack than ACU. Is it my bad luck or better backpacks and sniper rifles have very small chance to appear?

Yes during testing I've found multiple Alice bags, have yet to find the new weapon sadly ;p

The Namalsk package for bliss has 2 updates pending fixing some mission hooks.. Maybe this will solve the long loading problems too. *this still has to be pushed to the public git*

It looks beautiful ! But the installation instructions are soooooo confusing i'm just going to wait until DayZ Commander includes it (unless they ONLY specialize in stolen maps by Vilreal ?).

EDIT - just saw the moderator's helpful instructions, so will give it a try.

Edited by malau

Sounds exciting! Downloading and going to try it as soon as possible ;)

Just had a couple of hours on this, beautiful map, very eerie sounds makes for quite a scary atmosphere (like it), a shit ton of zombies, food and drink like good dust (good thing) possibly too much military grade loot, lots of barracks and whatnot dotted around so getting equipped isn't too tough on my run through (have an M4A1 CCO and and M107).

Overall, very nice, a welcome change of pace as there is nothing for DayZ out there that gives what this map gives.

Top job man.

Edited by RedNome

All is working now, the only thing I can think of is that the servers I tried to join were running another ns_dayz pbo (maybe test).

After about 3 hours of play on EU911.

Zombie loot is very, very rare, (5% ) ?

I have yet to find anything to eat.

Weapons are plentyfull (maybe to much military class).

I have found 2 heli crash sites (not sure if random).

Wildlife is rare, (only runny babits) :P

I have never been kos like this before, I think everybody is so stressed out, it's a shoot first ask questions later syndrome at teh max.

It's cold up there above the snow line, I mean really cold, heat packs last about 15 mins before needing another !

Too much industrial class loot.

Needs more :beans: Z

Difficulty is 2x higher after playing on Chernarus for the last 6 months.

Some of the endless corrigated fencing needs to be opened up here and there (near one of the harbor docks, not sure which).

Excellent first impresions but the feeble be aware, it is very rough out there...

Thanks.

It's cold up there above the snow line, I mean really cold, heat packs last about 15 mins before needing another !

Some of the endless corrigated fencing needs to be opened up here and there (near one of the harbor docks, not sure which).

Excellent first impresions but the feeble be aware, it is very rough out there...

Thanks.

Exactly what the creator wanted!

And for the KOS yeah it's happening on EU #1 too.. it'll pass.. It could be worse like light saber backstabbing

Edited by VRShiva

Found a Bug: This house second floor right, one of the rooms has no ground collision.

You falling down breaking the legs and then your are in a room with no entry from outside.

House from Outside

http://bildupload.sro.at/p/401586.html

Second Floor with the Problem Room

http://bildupload.sro.at/p/401585.html

Edited by DaGolem

I have never been kos like this before, I think everybody is so stressed out, it's a shoot first ask questions later syndrome at teh max.

ah errrm.... I think I may have errrrr accidently axed you to death at the supermarket today :blush:

I know you only had a flashlight , but those ambient sounds !! ..... turning me into a physco :o

• Like 1

Yes during testing I've found multiple Alice bags, have yet to find the new weapon sadly ;p

The Namalsk package for bliss has 2 updates pending fixing some mission hooks.. Maybe this will solve the long loading problems too. *this still has to be pushed to the public git*

Welcome VRShiva, the man behind DayZ: Namalsk integration into the bliss server pack, I would like to thank to him again for making this possible!

It looks beautiful ! But the installation instructions are soooooo confusing i'm just going to wait until DayZ Commander includes it (unless they ONLY specialize in stolen maps by Vilreal ?).

EDIT - just saw the moderator's helpful instructions, so will give it a try.

In what universe is extracting archives into the folder confusing? :) DayZ Comm support will be, when there will be enough servers running it.

Fuckn snowman

Kill it with fire!

3 snowmans left to find! :lol:

Sounds exciting! Downloading and going to try it as soon as possible

Thanks!

Just had a couple of hours on this, beautiful map, very eerie sounds makes for quite a scary atmosphere (like it), a shit ton of zombies, food and drink like good dust (good thing) possibly too much military grade loot, lots of barracks and whatnot dotted around so getting equipped isn't too tough on my run through (have an M4A1 CCO and and M107).

Overall, very nice, a welcome change of pace as there is nothing for DayZ out there that gives what this map gives.

Top job man.

Thank you, as I said, everything is pretty much subject to change, my plans will be probably soon to experiment with the moving all chernarus-like buildings, used by Namalsk, under my loot tables, so I would have the total control of all loot on Namalsk. Plus of course balancing of the existing places including potentional bugfixes (in case of the objects, it has to be more than just one building because of data size + maybe I could even add with it new interior place, who knows? :P ).

All is working now, the only thing I can think of is that the servers I tried to join were running another ns_dayz pbo (maybe test).

After about 3 hours of play on EU911.

Zombie loot is very, very rare, (5% ) ?

I have yet to find anything to eat.

Weapons are plentyfull (maybe to much military class).

I have found 2 heli crash sites (not sure if random).

Wildlife is rare, (only runny babits) :P

Thanks.

Thank you :beans: , yeah, well, it is something I could imagine it should be like that. :)

The project's direction will be taken exactly by these feedbacks, it is soo useful, because some things just can't be tested in few people or in small timeframe.

+1 for the kos, what's wrong with these people?

I am not really surprised :D

Found a Bug: This house second floor right, one of the rooms has no ground collision.

You falling down breaking the legs and then your are in a room with no entry from outside.

House from Outside

http://bildupload.sro.at/p/401586.html

Second Floor with the Problem Room

http://bildupload.sro.at/p/401585.html

Thank you, I will take a look on it, fix it and add it into the pending things to the release! have some :beans:

ah errrm.... I think I may have errrrr accidently axed you to death at the supermarket today

I know you only had a flashlight , but those ambient sounds !! ..... turning me into a physco

:D

I am not really surprised :D

The island is beautiful, it has so strong athmosphere. But these people.. I expected another kind of gameplay. My friends are busy right now and can't survive with me =\

Thanks for you hard work!

The island is beautiful, it has so strong athmosphere. But these people.. I expected another kind of gameplay. My friends are busy right now and can't survive with me =\

I joined some public server, and there were SO stressful (pretty much the atmosphere does it) players that I couldn't feel safe anywhere. Then I saw that good ol' trusty private server which now supports Namalsk (thank god) and went there. Oh yeah, everything was so new and creepy so it seemed like players weren't the threat, but the overall atmosphere and the map.. ;) You should settle down at the Namalsk first!

those mountains.. gawd those mountains..