Developer's Note:

* Tents and Vehicles reset

Changelog:

* [NEW] Vehicle Update Management

* [NEW] Tent Update Management

* [NEW] Player Skin Transition System

* Other shit, too tired ok

1rd. in

The new bird simulator is amazing, thanks boys!

1rd. in

The new bird simulator is amazing' date=' thanks boys!

[/quote']

wat?

How do i install it

Same way you installed the other updates. Go to www.dayzmod.com and click on Downloads. Follow the link provided so you get the list of available content, and download the two files necessary (See Original Post)

I've yet to see a game go from zombie/people fighting for survival to bird simulator so fast. 5 stars. You must be really tired.

Can any DayZ staff confirm whether >all< vehicles are currently available ingame?

Checked multiple spawn points for helicopters on 14 different servers, nothing. Seen a Jeep on a couple of servers, but no helicopters.

I have yet to play on a 1.55 server yet' date=' what is this talk of birds..

[/quote']

For some reason, players spawn as birds now.It's quite fun for a little, then it gets boring since you're a bird and cant do anything but fly.

Guys - the "Bird Simulator" is because of a Hacker.

He has been banned at the Database and server level, his GUID and account details are passed onto gamespy for the appropriate action.

Please keep this topic on patch 1.5.5

He has been banned at the Database and server level' date=' his GUID and account details are passed onto gamespy for the appropriate action.

[/quote']

Nice, now to see what the patch did. Thank you.

Okay, so, when is the "bird simulator" going to be fixed? I feel like this is about as on topic as we can be right now considering the game is unplayable.

I dont know anything about the "bird simulator" - it must be a product of the hack. If you still get it on other servers/after clicking respawn.

Check you have latest file versions then email dayzdevteam@gmail.com for them to delete your previous characters.

So the random mass deaths shouldn't happen any more, or might those persist?

The patch is nice but theres is a severe amount of graphical tears ever since I've updated, alot of other people are noticing it too and it prohibits gameplay. It's happening quite the bit in Cherno, any suggestions?

I dont know anything about the "bird simulator" - it must be a product of the hack. If you still get it on other servers/after clicking respawn.

Check you have latest file versions then email dayzdevteam@gmail.com for them to delete your previous characters.

I'm not sure if it's a hack as much as it's a bug. Yesterday my friend died and he got stuck as a bird with a top down view. He said that this happens in regular ARMA or something, and it must just be a bug (I don't know, I never played vanilla ARMA).

Screenshot:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/whit3knight9/screenshot/560940860682544137

The posts about the bird simulator - a spectator mode for Arma - was funny at first. But, it got old with repetition quickly.

He has been banned at the Database and server level' date=' his GUID and account details are passed onto gamespy for the appropriate action.

[/quote']

Thanks for responding so quickly, Rocket.

Show the devs some respect please. Making snarky bird simulator comments is childish and kind of a dick move. If you are having an issue, concisely spell it out instead of acting like spoiled brats.