Sign in to follow this  
Baker.

Stuck in house, usual tricks do not work.

I've only been caught a few times but I've always been able to run/jump spam my way out.....

Good luck.

• Like 1

Jogging against a wall and disconnecting your network works too.

• Like 3

Jogging against a wall and disconnecting your network works too.

I got out! But when i logged back in i went from full green everything to starving and dehydrated, so i ate all the zucchinis i had grown and ended up with this debacle. 

hNKuSa6.jpg

Edited by B@ker
  • Like 2

Heh, is that the green house in Khelm? I guess everybody get stuck in there, once in their Dayz life ^^

I wonder why it is always this house and that location. Maybe just the placement needs improvement.

Heh, is that the green house in Khelm? I guess everybody get stuck in there, once in their Dayz life ^^

I wonder why it is always this house and that location. Maybe just the placement needs improvement.

Actually its the lone red house south of Lopatino and west of Pustoshka. Every-time its happened to me its that blasted red house, good to know it happens with the green one too.

• Like 1

For future reference you can do the sitting animation and get out of the house sometimes.

Also if that doesn't work you can sprint at a wall and disconnect your Ethernet cable, you will be out of the wall/glitch house when you log back in.

Its a little trick we have been doing at the role play server i work at.

• Like 1

Is this to do with logging out/in when you're in a house ?

I gave up logging inside buildings because you're never sure what will happen when you log back

- mainly you're ok, sometimes you're not, you can fall through (I guess) or end up in some strange place not even directly below you

up to present, I always finally managed to get out by non-stop spamming run and jump, going at a corner joint between walls from different angles, but Ive spent hours doing this

When this issue started happening we had to figure out a way to get people out of that glitched spot.

Like i said in my first post pilgrim if you run at the wall and disconnect your Ethernet cable while running, eventually your character loses its hit box and keeps running right through the wall.

Alternatively if you are playing in a server with active administration you can go to their ts and have them kick you while your running at the wall, does the same thing.\

Ive kicked people after they have come into helpdesk with this problem and it always works, Ive also done it the solo way also.

The only thing is you need to remember which direction leads to open ground, you don't want to load back in and find your under another house haha.

• Like 1