Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance in the Mod? Find a medic here!

In-game Name: Zurika

Condition: Broken leg

Location: NW Airfield, on the left side of the road going north from the buildings on the southwest side.

Description: Female skin, survival pack, have a hatchet equipped.

In-game Name: Zurika

Condition: Broken leg

Location: NW Airfield, on the left side of the road going north from the buildings on the southwest side.

Description: Female skin, survival pack, have a hatchet equipped.

Hop onto our Team Speak and we will get you fixed up: ts.dayzmedics.com

Does TMW help in Epoch servers? Was trying something new since vanilla was kind of same ol same ol. I broke my leg changing outfits..go figure. Now Im losing blood super fast and Im out of bandages.

Depends on which server you're on. Generally we don't support it, but if you're lucky enough you will be able to find someone to help you out. :)

I'd love to go in a get the gear to help, however I'm very busy today, if you can wait until Wednesday I could give it a go.  That or maybe someone else would like to help you.

DIE INCEPTION.

Oh soz I mean well done you, keep up the good work.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 1

Well the help would be appreciated...I can go to whichever server is required for ad :P

I was last playing vanilla with some TMW folks as I have in the past. I just thought I'd try something different. Im on the DayZcraft PVE Epoch server (185.2.138.92:3187).

Id prefer to play again today but I suppose beggers (and broken leggers) cant be picky when they're dying :)

forkriced

septic is most troubling, but also low on blood

Stary Sobor - just to the east of the tents

I'm the normal guy character

I have a rifle with CCO scope, and a pistol, and I think a PDW in my backpack.  And a hatchet.  I'll sit down, or drop the stuff if need be.

I am on US 3441, usually,

Steam, or TeamSpeak works for me

Thanks!

forkriced

septic is most troubling, but also low on blood

Stary Sobor - just to the east of the tents

I'm the normal guy character

I have a rifle with CCO scope, and a pistol, and I think a PDW in my backpack.  And a hatchet.  I'll sit down, or drop the stuff if need be.

I am on US 3441, usually,

Steam, or TeamSpeak works for me

Thanks!

Hey man, we have someone who can help you out, just hop on our teamspeak ts.dayzmedics.com

I have been plagued with things going on lately and havent been able to meet up, but just wanted to shout out to HerrJon for all of his assistance and going out of his way to help me with a private server I was logged into!

Speaks highly of TMW to have members going to a private server just to gear up and aid someone like that!

:beans:  :beans:  :beans: :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  

• Like 1

I have been plagued with things going on lately and havent been able to meet up, but just wanted to shout out to HerrJon for all of his assistance and going out of his way to help me with a private server I was logged into!

Speaks highly of TMW to have members going to a private server just to gear up and aid someone like that!

:beans:  :beans:  :beans: :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  :beans:  

Thanks, it's what I love to do on DayZ, help people, no matter the situation.  And if you happen to get a chance to meet up, I still have a character ready to go when you need him, I'll just have to walk about 100m to find a car.

A: Tristan

B: Broken Leg

C: I believe its the Church in Gorka?  I am not sure since i am new and have no map.  

D: In a bandit skin but far from a bandit!  It even says "survivor" in my journal.

HEEELPPP PLEASE!

A: Tristan

B: Broken Leg

C: I believe its the Church in Gorka?  I am not sure since i am new and have no map.  

D: In a bandit skin but far from a bandit!  It even says "survivor" in my journal.

HEEELPPP PLEASE!

Hi Tristan!

If you can hop on to our Teamspeak we can help you out!

I will be back home again in about 4 hours and can sort you out myself personally if you want to, or you can hop on right now and wait for a medic to get to you!

• Like 1

Hey there!  I found your teamspeak channel and joined it.  Doesnt seem like anybody is home at the moment.  My server is US 3480.  I'm logging off for the night but ill be on around 6:30 PST.  (I am in Los Angeles, CA)

Ill join your teamspeak when i am back.

EDIT

Many thanks to "Corner" for contacting me numerous times in teamspeak while i was afk.  I did get a hold of him and he helped me out. THANKS GUYS!!!

Edited by Tmerc44
  • Like 1

A: James

B: Infection (low blood)

C: Church in Elektro

D: Normal survivor, not a bandit.

I unluckily contracted it whilst eating raw meat as i didnt have any matches, and i've been searching for ages and haven't found antibiotics or any wipes. It has gone past the stage where wipes will help now.

Any medics willing to help out with anti antibiotics and a blood transfusion? (i have the blood bags)

A: James

B: Infection (low blood)

C: Church in Elektro

D: Normal survivor, not a bandit.

I unluckily contracted it whilst eating raw meat as i didnt have any matches, and i've been searching for ages and haven't found antibiotics or any wipes. It has gone past the stage where wipes will help now.

Any medics willing to help out with anti antibiotics and a blood transfusion? (i have the blood bags)

Go ahead and head to the teamspeak server ts.tmwdayz.com and we'll help you out

What is on the agenda for SA medics?

We're sorting out what we want to do and how we're going to do it at the moment.  We'll post a new thread in the DayZ general discussion section when we're ready to go.

• Like 1

Broken leg here, north of Pustoshka but on the stand alone. Are there medics on the alpha yet ?

Broken leg here, north of Pustoshka but on the stand alone. Are there medics on the alpha yet ?

Yeah, I can head over there, assuming my character is still there.  Go ahead and hop onto our teamspeak server, ts.tmwdayz.com