Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance in the Mod? Find a medic here!

Afraid I don't have TeamSpeak. Is there any other way I can get some help?

Takes like 2 min to download TS.  Even without a Mic you can text chat in there.

I need a fellow medic to help.

I got infected but couldn't find antibiotics.

My ingame name is "Chris [MEDIC]"

I am VERY low on blood and need antibiotics. I got a bloodbag on me just need the AB and someone to transfuse me. Can offer a transfusion in return.

I am currently located in Berezino in the supermarket near the clinic. I can't go elsewhere my char has about 5 minutes to live.

I am wearing the normal survivor gear, a machete and a czech backpack.

EDIT:

Healed again. Thanks to Marion Mic.

Edited by 31R0Y

Hi there Chris,

I am near Berezino atm, so if you just hop to TeamSpeak server: ts.tmwdayz.com I'll be able to help you in no-time.

EDIT:

Do, did, done.

Edited by Marion Mic
  • Like 1

Got a highly amusing Bloodbag from Se7en and his friends, thanks guys =D

Glad the rambling that was going on didnt bother you! pop by next time you need fixing up <3

A: Your in-game name: CommanderX

B: Your condition/ailments : Infected low on blood

C: Your location - be specific : Cherno Gas station by hospital

D: A general description of your character : normal survivor skin axe Makarov NVG and helicopter (I know a heli but I cant find any stuff to help)

E: Server : IP = 109.123.114.188:3323 Port = 3323

Please tell me if your going to help if someone says they will I will rejoin the server

Edited by CommanderX

A: Your in-game name: CommanderX

B: Your condition/ailments : Infected low on blood

C: Your location - be specific : Cherno Gas station by hospital

D: A general description of your character : normal survivor skin axe Makarov NVG and helicopter (I know a heli but I cant find any stuff to help)

E: Server : IP = 109.123.114.188:3323 Port = 3323

Please tell me if your going to help if someone says they will I will rejoin the server

Hello there, jump on our teamspeak and we will help you out asap.

ts.tmwdayz.com

I cant use team speak

whys that?

Edited by TMW Se7eN

internet is bad takes 4 hours to download stuff but get no lag on DayZ creepy I know so I play on No Cd servers cause battle eye kicks for "High Ping" :/

internet is bad takes 4 hours to download stuff but get no lag on DayZ creepy I know so I play on No Cd servers cause battle eye kicks for "High Ping" :/

• Like 1

You do have a legitimate cd key though right? as we will get you to come to our server which has a high ping kick limit.

• Like 1

yes I have a legit copy of Arma 2 CO stupid EB games sold it for 20 bucks which is cheap I sometimes have a 6000 ping though quick question will my gear go on to a official server or stay on the No CD one?

If the no cd key server is on the official hive then yes your gear will carry across, ill raise the ping limit on the server so it wont kick you.

yes I have a legit copy of Arma 2 CO stupid EB games sold it for 20 bucks which is cheap I sometimes have a 6000 ping though quick question will my gear go on to a official server or stay on the No CD one?

Come to the server im on Fr 384, meet me in the hospital and ill patch you up. ill be around the northen hospital in cherno.

Do note im only going to stay here for 10 mins from now.

Edited by TMW Se7eN

im affraid TMW do not assist people on no CD Key servers.

No one els is having issues connecting to the server, either add it to your fav's, if you cant find it there check your search filters and type Fr 384

There is no reason you cant connect mate, go into commander and go to settings and click "launch dayz now" once you have done that in the multiplayer filter type "fr 384"

Listen bud, we have been waiting here for ages, were guna move out in 5 mins, if you want help in the future get on teamspeak, and then we can help you far faster and far more easy.