Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance in the Mod? Find a medic here!

A: Your in-game name: Sasha

B: Your condition/ailments (ex. Low on blood, sick, broken legs, in pain, passed out) Extremely low blood, passed out once already

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible): North West Airfield on top of the tower in the middle of the airfield, above the hangars. Roughly 047 050

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): I think bandit skin, not really sure.

Much love to Strazyplus and his fellow Medic, patched me up and all is well.

Many thanks!
Edited by Kalyzdar

I need some medical assistance :)

A: Your in-game name: Glenn

B: Your condition/ailments (ex. Low on blood, sick, broken legs, in pain, passed out) Broken legs, Bleeding

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible): North West Airfield In the northern Barrack

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): I have a bandit skin.

Would be nice if someone could help out :)

Thank you!

EVERYTHING WENT GREAT :D

http://www.trusted-medics-ofthe-wasteland.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewforum.php?18

CHECK THIS LINK FOR MY TESTIMONTIALS!!

Edited by Glergo

Hi can a medic add me on steam?

A: Your in-game name: Tom

B: Your condition/ailments : Really low blood from a sniper

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible):
Elektro in the office type building

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): survivor skin. I have a Lee Einfield and makorov

My steam name is TomDaBomb

Your in-game name: Samuel

B: Your condition/ailments (ex. Low on blood, sick, broken legs, in pain, passed out) Broken Legs

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible): Sorry but I knew where I was originally at but some hacker teleported everyone on the server into some airfield which is where I am currently at still.

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): I still have the basic skin you get when you first make your character and I am prone off the side of one of the runways.

I most likely wont be on for the rest of today but tomorrow ill be on so if you would like to help me I would appreciate if you would add me on skype: pokemonfighters or steam:QQo Pokemonfighters. Thanks.

in game name is Family

Original map

On the landing strip of NW airfield near the barracks/firestation

on a high point above a ladder,

default skin

need a transfusion, but i have a bag o' blood

also out of ammo in all weapons and sorrunded by zombies, no melee weapon.

reply on skype or steam

skype is bengeek22097

steam is http://steamcommunity.com/id/bengeek12

also need food + water if possible?

(need to do this on an almost empty server so i do not get sniped in the process and so the medic does not get killed)

Edited by bengeek12

in game name is Family

Original map

On the landing strip of NW airfield near the barracks/firestation

on a high point above a ladder,

default skin

need a transfusion, but i have a bag o' blood

also out of ammo in all weapons and sorrunded by zombies, no melee weapon.

reply on skype or steam

skype is bengeek22097

steam is http://steamcommunity.com/id/bengeek12

also need food + water if possible?

(need to do this on an almost empty server so i do not get sniped in the process and so the medic does not get killed)

check your skype

• Like 2

Im a trainee medic, I am looking for a car/ helicopter. If I find one, i will start helping out :P

Your in-game name: Samuel

B: Your condition/ailments (ex. Low on blood, sick, broken legs, in pain, passed out) Broken Legs

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible): Sorry but I knew where I was originally at but some hacker teleported everyone on the server into some airfield which is where I am currently at still.

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): I still have the basic skin you get when you first make your character and I am prone off the side of one of the runways.

I most likely wont be on for the rest of today but tomorrow ill be on so if you would like to help me I would appreciate if you would add me on skype: pokemonfighters or steam:QQo Pokemonfighters. Thanks.

Added you on skype.

Im a trainee medic, I am looking for a car/ helicopter. If I find one, i will start helping out :P

OR ... you can do as most of us did when we started out ... and many of us still do ... tighten up the bootlaces and start running. :D DayZ ... the Marathon simulator.

Joe

• Like 4

A: Your in-game name: Wanderer

B: Your condition/ailments: Blood Status: Dark Red. Need Blood Transfusion and Bloodbag

C: Your location: Elektro, In the pub next to the Office/School building, in the first room on the left if you enter through the door that has stairs directly in front of it.

D: A general description of your character: Normal survivor skin, Lee Enfield and M1911. I would get to the hospital and get a bloodbag or go hunting, but I could pass out given my condition, and being in Elektro and being unconscious is not a combo that you'd wish upon yourself, especially being close to death. More details on my situation can be found here:
but note that it is purely for recreational viewing and probably won't help you in the long run.
Edited by Neko-san

A: [sTH] Sgt. Kelmu

B: Bones broken, Low on blood

C: Stary Sobor, 061 076

D: Survivor, ALICE Pack

EDIT: Healed, good job once again TMW :)

Edited by ElmuKelmuZ

Neko and Elmu, join the teamspeak ts.dayzmedics.com and we'll take care of you

A: flywithmeee

B: bleeding, used up all my bandages on the way to the airfield

C: NW Airfield http://dayzdb.com/map coord: 46 47 ( i can pinpoint which place exactly with a screenshot.

D:bandit suit, mp5

skype name: duelord

A: Drakan

B: In coma (unconscient) Dehydrated and didn't eat. Low blood level but stabilized (
I have the glitched Coma that takes 4 hours..)

C: Elektrozavodsck at the outer Firestation (the eastern one) I'm precisly in the corner of the big factory building, on the floor, next to the ladder-way you take to climb up on the cheminey.

D: Urban civilian clothing and gilet with a bandit bandana. Only a revolver to defend my wounded body but I carry Kobra and M4

MISSION SUCCESS

Fluxley
and
Hagakure
+1
Edited by Drakan

A) Lane

B) Broken Leg

C) Stary behind the porta potties (yeah I'm in a shitty place :P) of the military base camp

D)Starter clothing with Bandit headwear. mp5/colt

A -BRS- Dante

B Bleeding just need bandages, Blood if you feel generous:)

C Red building next to Shopping centre, Looks like a small flat?

D Starter clothing with a m4a3 CCO

Skype name scotty_head

Saved by poor zombie who stumbled upon me with bandages:P

And then i died:P

Edited by BlueLance

A) Lane

B) Broken Leg

C) Stary behind the porta potties (yeah I'm in a shitty place :P) of the military base camp

D)Starter clothing with Bandit headwear. mp5/colt

Still in need....add me on steam

A: Your in-game name: Echo-Zosimo

B: Your condition/ailments: Blinking blood and pain

C: Your location: Just outside of Tulga, I'll give you the coords through steam

D: A general description of your character: Gillie suit w/m16A4 acog

A: Nightcrawler

B: Broken leg, extremely low on blood.

C: Stary Sobor, inside military tent

D: Normal Character. Aviator Sunglasses.

Cancel that, when I loaded the game again, broken leg cured, and in different location. Lost about 10 minutes of play time, but it's ok, cause i was probably gonna die.

First time save error saved me. ;)

Edited by Nightcrawler

your in game name: blackstorm

condition: infection, low on blood

I have the default skin, ak-74, and an alice pack.

server IP: 173.193.48.140:2362

steam account name "07rissj"

A: BEN

B: Low Blood, Need Bandage

C: Super market Stary Sobor

D: Ghille Suit ak74u

Server Ip 219.88.241.80:2386

Edited by flapstik1