Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance in the Mod? Find a medic here!

Hello, I am infected and need medical assistance.

A: Shrimpy223

B: Infected

C: Just North of Mogilevka

D: Hero Skin with an M4 CCO, no backpack

Also if you can bring some bloodbags or spare antibiotics that my friend and I could have/trade that would be great as we couldn't find of them before leaving Electro

Thanks

Im afraid i got into a "disagreement" with some unfriendly gentlemen, so i am not able to assist as of the moment, if you pop to the teamspeak though im sure there is a few medics on that can get you the supplies you need :)

ts address is in my sig.

Im afraid i got into a "disagreement" with some unfriendly gentlemen, so i am not able to assist as of the moment, if you pop to the teamspeak though im sure there is a few medics on that can get you the supplies you need :)

ts address is in my sig.

Okay, Thank you

Hell ow,

I believe those are coordinates: 030 073

I have managed to get to Pustoshka (nort from Zelenogorsk). Now I get stuck in Supermarket w/ very few blood.

I have Alice pack, revolver, hatch, some bandages, watch, binocular, Lee Enfield, Coke(s), ... And no food. I died so many times, and this is my longest life.

I am probably asking a lot from you guys, but I'd be very happy if someone could give me blood or something similar to regain blood.

Thanks.

- Marion Mic

• Like 1

Hell ow,

I believe those are coordinates: 030 073

I have managed to get to Pustoshka (nort from Zelenogorsk). Now I get stuck in Supermarket w/ very few blood.

I have Alice pack, revolver, hatch, some bandages, watch, binocular, Lee Enfield, Coke(s), ... And no food. I died so many times, and this is my longest life.

I am probably asking a lot from you guys, but I'd be very happy if someone could give me blood or something similar to regain blood.

Thanks.

- Marion Mic

ofcourse!

come to our teamspeak : ts.dayzmedics.com and we will help you asap.

This guy was healed. I'd also like to thank him on behalf of TMW for the donation :D

Are you medics in need of Antibiotics? I have a few spares and am willing to donate them to you for rescuing me a few weeks ago. Let me know.

This guy was healed. I'd also like to thank him on behalf of TMW for the donation :D

Also I'd like to say (all I needed was blood), that Your medic gave me some cocked meat, and all the stuff to create that kind of food (I'll have to search for a cow myself I believe^^). Also provided me some bandages, painkillers, extra blood bag, heat pack and antibiotics.

So yea. We'll be in touch^^.

Thank you guys ...

- MM

A: Your in-game name: [EVF] Marksman

B: Your condition/ailments: Infected, low blood (have a blood bag)

C: Your location: Berenzino hospital

D: A general description of your character: Civilian clothes, alice backpack, double barrel shotgun

Thanks to Se7eN and
kichilron for the assistance :thumbsup:
Edited by Marksman95

A: Your in-game name: [EVF] Marksman

B: Your condition/ailments: Infected, low blood (have a blood bag)

C: Your location: Berenzino hospital

D: A general description of your character: Civilian clothes, alice backpack, double barrel shotgun

oh im actually going there now to heal someone, gimmie 5 mins and ill be with you, ill pull you into my channel on ts when im ready just sit tight =)

Sorry for the late update.

patient healed, feel free to come back to the ts if you need help again.

take it easy!

A: Donkey

B: Low on blood

C: Close to Grishino

D: Wearing ghillie suit and have an AK Kobra equipped

Hi there - sorry for the late reply, but the easiest to get in touch with us would be our Teamspeak:

ts.dayzmedics.com

A: Your in-game name: Bailey

B: condition: low on blood, sick

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible): 03, 04 NW Airfield area

D: Description - normal skin

Go on ts.dayzmedics.com and we'll patch you up.

Edited by MaldorLevr

A: Your in-game name: Storm Slider

B: Your condition/ailments (ex. Low on blood, sick, broken legs, in pain, passed out) I'm very low on blood and am infected with the need of antibiotics.

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible): Elektro Power Plant

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): I'm a bandit wearing camo clothing, I have a Coyote Backpack with white skin and aviator glasses.
Edited by Storm Slider

I just healed up both of these patients successfully. I ended up losing my helicopter and dying later, DAMN YOU RUSSIAN HELICOPTERS DAMN YOU TO HELL. That was completely unrelated though and they both received healing.

How does this caper work?

If I need blud or wutever you guys come and do the business?

We won't even judge you for the name you have there or your grammar. As long as you stick to our rules, fill out the form and / or join our Teamspeak-Server.

• Like 1

A: Your in-game name: Carlover

B: Your condition/ailments (ex. Low on blood, sick, broken legs, in pain, passed out): Low blood, in pain

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible): 066073, the treelines northeast of Stary.

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): Wearing a Hero Skin, ALICE Pack, with a Winchester and revolver.

A: Your in-game name: Carlover

Pm'd ya mate =)

A - Weparo

B - Infected & Low on blood

C - Somewhat West of Kamenka, at the treeline between kamenka and the two bridges

D - Armed, "normal" outfit.

I'd need anitbiotics, and a bloodbag, will to donate a little something to my saviour.

Weparo

PS: Will give the server name in PM, I'd rather not be sneaked upon. Server will be in europe (germany)

*edit: in the ts of yours

Update: Healed by se7en. Thanks guys, you rock!

Edited by Weparo
  • Like 1

A - Suicicoo

B - infected, bleeding, low on blood

C - the spot east of NWAF with a barn and industrial-spawn-hut, in the hut

D - female, m4a1 cco, alice backpack

i have a ghillie suit for spare, if you want it :)