Adio

[GALLERY] Pyramid Infantry - 1st Zed-Slayer Division

On a 0-srsness-level:

The difficulty of the server is disappointing (nametags, yikes).

On a 0-srsness-level:

The difficulty of the server is disappointing (nametags' date=' yikes).

[/quote']

Those elite paramilitary guys HAVE to know who they're shooting at, right?! :D

This thread has turned into a unneeded flame-war and a spam of idiotic gifs/memes, which makes me kinda sad, since I thought that more mature people would play this game, how unfortunate - again. Anyhow, I don't even know why would you guys even bother on spending your time. Thanks for the feedback, anyways! :D

tumblr_lvmnmbUJhs1r7d0j7o1_500_large.jpg

@edit:

And also Vipeax, we all started playing this game one week ago, apart from a few that have been playing for a while. I doubt that you started playing on HARDCORE servers/veteran, whatever you wanna call it, give it a break and as a part of the staff team you should try to cease this pathetic attitude a few members have been giving to us. If you actually take what you do (if you call that a job) seriously.

Actually, just read the old post, nevermind.

@edit:

And also Vipeax' date=' we all started playing this game one week ago, apart from a few that have been playing for a while. I doubt that you started playing on HARDCORE servers/veteran, whatever you wanna call it, give it a break[/quote']

Nametags aren't really related to being hardcore to a game, but simply take out any fun when it comes to: WHO IS THIS DO I SHOOT?! It wasn't serious, but I do advice you, as a fellow player, to give it a go as DayZ gets rather boring if you see people by looking at a tree, just a tip.

and as a part of the staff team you should try to cease this pathetic attitude a few members have been giving to us. If you actually take what you do (if you call that a job) seriously.

Like I said' date=' dealing with threads isn't my task, so I'm not sure what you are referring to. All that made me pop up is my name and a few PMs. Job is a bad word for a free time waster.

Unfortunately meta-gaming is allowed, which shouldn't. We're trying to show our hard work in this thread and people take advantage of our screenshots to find our camp, which wouldn't be possible without the screenshots posted. Let's play fairly, shall we? We're doing our work, you guys are being selfish and not caring about our work and all you want is our stuff that we've worked for weeks to get. Smart enough, eh?

This part is where it goes wrong. I'm very confident that the guys that raided your camp saw this show-off (you call it show, but you wouldn't post a screenshot of a single tent with a Winchester, right?) and felt the need to show that none is invincible. And honestly, when you show-off, you pay the price. None is in trouble, so you shouldn't be worrying about that, I'm just pointing out that both sides are wrong in many ways and that ones actions don't make the other their actions right, if you disagree I'd be happy to read an argumentation proving that to be wrong, but expecting everyone to take you serious and look up to you when you show-off on the internet? Please learn from this event.

Yeah, whatever you say. We're already working on the progress of moving servers, perhaps one with more mature people pretending to, hopefully, play it realistically as we're planning. If you have one and would like to share with us, feel free to. And also, I'd love to not get posts not referred to the thread's topic. Thank you for those who liked what we've done, for those who didn't, as Vipeax said - "suck it".

And also, we all play on a serious roleplay server, that's probably where we took the idea of posting our work, because on that server, we can post whatever we want and no one is gonna metagame our locations or anything. Guess it didn't work on this game, unfortunately. Thanks anyways, eh? Now you hope you guys, from the staff/dev team, atleast liked the quality of our images, unfortunately you won't be getting more anytime soon. We've learned the lesson now.

Tries to play as realistic as possible, proceeds to use every exploit available when in danger.

Also, you talk about maturity while at the same time crying to admins because we found your camp.

The screenshots had nothing to do with us finding your camp btw, we simply know which areas are favourable for clans to camp up, and we got lucky.

I also like how you mentioned nowhere near your screenshots that the server is only 25 slots with the vast majority taken up by your clan members. Those fights on your server must be tough.

All of the points i provided above prove you guys are some sad individuals, not to be taken serious at any point. You contradict yourself so hard in your own posts i can only wonder if its a matter of stupidity or blind ignorance.

Oh and all the trollings with gifs in here were for the same reason we completely shat over your camp. To get you upset and expose how bad you guys are. Anyone with the slightest experience in this game will see its a won battle in that area. You can carry on with your pathetic screenshots, i doubt anyone will care about them from this point.

/enemy out

I think we have done the rounds on this Thread.

Thank you all for participating,

Good luck to you.