Adio

[GALLERY] Pyramid Infantry - 1st Zed-Slayer Division

Is this handled and can we continue on our topic? Or do you guys want to bash it more. We'd like to set up a new camp somewhere and post screenshots again.

First I want you to make that thread inviting the Devs to look at your logs so we can be banned... Please, I dare you.

I can never know and probably will never know how you infiltrated the camp successfully. I don't know if you guys are good co-coordinators or whatever, but it's amazing that someone can and has the time and actually put in that much effort to tail somebody for literally five plus hours, seeing as you knew about the truck that we had to blow up.

It does smell fishy and I think you'd think what I think if you were in my situation. But I'll quote what I said: "Truthfully, well played by your guys. I couldn't really give a jack-shit as this is a game, and you rightfully you infiltrated our base and destroyed it fully." You won, congratulations.

You raided the camp. You destroyed the tents. You killed most of us. A bit drama inbetween but you still won, now that's out of the question, can we move on with the thread without you harassing us?

And hacking was just something I said in a rough manner.

Hey' date=' we did not fucking close the server while you guys raided the camp. It was purely coincidental and if needed logs can be checked

[/quote']

Gooby pls. We were on your server for easily over 6 hours and didnt experience a single crash/restart/desync. The minute we effectively attack your camp the server gets rebooted with close to 10 IP members joining it on the spot. Eagerly awaiting your "proof", and no, you sitting in zelenogorsk at the time doesnt prove anything. Unlike you, we actually have everything on video, enjoy the show.

It's a bit sad that you can't take this win and just get away and you just have to try to black-paint us and try to make us something we aren't.

We could' date=' as we have nothing to lose as we did nothing wrong. You on the other hand, have been found abusing admin powers so obviously you want this to blow over.

[img']http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-riQPefqc5_g/T0L1hot6S9I/AAAAAAAABXg/kfx3VUxmk98/s400/So-it-begins-the-great-shitstorm-of-our-time.jpg

As far as I know, you guys literally shot someone in the base out and he died or bled out, not sure. About ten minutes later, we restarted it but it had nothing to do with the INFILTRATION. What do we gain by restarting the server, really? I don't know what we gain by that... Seriously, I just don't understand and claiming that I'm abusing my admin-powers is ridiculous.

If you don't wanna drop it I don't really know what to say.

We don't gain nothing by restarting the server. We can't move whilst server-restart. We can't magically see where you guys are hiding in the tent. What do we really gain? Did new PI players come online during the server restart? It did not and I'm sure it can be checked. Everything was normal, and the restart had nothing to do with the base infiltration. I'd understand admin abuse if I were to lock the servers so we could move about and stuff, but we didn't.

What more do you guys really want? You destroyed our whole camp, you ruined stuff we've been working for. Right, you won. Congratulations, is there anything else?

11:10 "Who the fuck gave me this position? I spawned just right next to the tents " Is that an indication of server-hopping prior to coming to our server? Well, well. The truth prevails. Well, well, well. And you didn't drive a car and you didn't tail us because honestly if you were to tail us we'd hear the loud fucking sound from your truck. So just stop the bullshitting and admit you exploited.

Video downloaded and saved.

Facepalm.gif

11:10 "Who the fuck gave me this position? I spawned just right next to the tents " Is that an indication of server-hopping prior to coming to our server? Well' date=' well. The truth prevails. Well, well, well. And you didn't drive a car and you didn't tail us because honestly if you were to tail us we'd hear the loud fucking sound from your truck. So just stop the bullshitting and admit you exploited.

[img']http://images.wikia.com/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/f/f0/Facepalm.gif/img]

He came all the way across the map on our server to come there and participate. If he was doing something illegitimate he wouldn't have spawned in the wrong place, would he?

Also, yeah, as you see these restarts could of been done earlier if we'd plan on using it to our advantage. Restart had nothing to do with the infiltration like I've said fifty times. If I'd abuse my admin powers I'd actually restart it once you guys started driving up and destroying our tents. Hint: We saw it.

11:10 "Who the fuck gave me this position? I spawned just right next to the tents " Is that an indication of server-hopping prior to coming to our server? Well' date=' well. The truth prevails. Well, well, well. And you didn't drive a car and you didn't tail us because honestly if you were to tail us we'd hear the loud fucking sound from your truck. So just stop the bullshitting and admit you exploited.

[img']http://images.wikia.com/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/f/f0/Facepalm.gif60331223826915159600.gif

Also' date=' yeah, as you see these restarts could of been done earlier if we'd plan on using it to our advantage. Restart had nothing to do with the infiltration like I've said fifty times. If I'd abuse my admin powers I'd actually restart it once you guys started driving up and destroying our tents. Hint: We saw it.

[/quote']

If you actually watched the video you would see that it restarts once I am about to drive over your tents with your truck.

I hope you're joking. It clearly indicates that you guys are server-hopping, grabbing grid positions from the GPS/maps, re-logging there so we can't see or hear you enter our base. It's pretty obvious and if you do delete the video we've all got a spare copy on our computer.

We had no contact during that time, no one told us about you guys were about to drive the tents over. If I'd want to abuse it I'd actually restart once you actually DID drive over the tents. Did I? Or, matter of fact, I'd restart the server afterwards to get them back quickly. Did I do that? No, I did not. So stop talking out of your asshole and just get out of here. Good job on taking the camp down.

I hope you're joking. It clearly indicates that you guys are server-hopping' date=' grabbing grid positions from the GPS/maps, re-logging there so we can't see or hear you enter our base. It's pretty obvious and if you do delete the video we've all got a spare copy on our computer.

[/quote']

Too bad server hopping is not an exploit.

Of course I'm not gonna drive a car into your base, we had to walk a little.

and what are maps and gps for if not for navigating? (Also earlier you stated we had poverty gear, so no GPS there)

You mad we caught you disconnecting/server restarting to nighttime in your favor?

No, I'm not mad because that's not what happened and you're stupid if you insist and make believe your own made-up lies. You guys deny any server-hopping but now you admit to it? And server-hopping when in PvP is a fucking exploit. Common sense. Now get the fuck off here with your bullshit.

No' date=' I'm not mad because that's not what happened and you're stupid if you insist and make believe your own made-up lies. You guys deny any server-hopping but now you admit to it? And server-hopping when in PvP is a fucking exploit. Common sense. Now get the fuck off here with your bullshit.

[/quote']

I did not admit to server hopping anywhere.

And why were you disconnecting and reconnecting during combat anyway?

8745125412.gif

I hope you're joking. It clearly indicates that you guys are server-hopping' date='

[/quote']

Wait. What youre saying now is one needs to quit their server and join your server to see you? Sherlock Holmes just called. It's for you.

grabbing grid positions from the GPS/maps' date=' re-logging there so we can't see or hear you enter our base.

[/quote']

Yeah we clearly did that since i spawned inside your base. I like how you mention GPS/Map, as i had neither, resulting me in arriving late to the party and spawning in your poverty camp. Mirin that ak47 and beans stash by the way. (not srs on any of the above, mentioning this since you lack common sense to figure that out yourself)

It's pretty obvious and if you do delete the video we've all got a spare copy on our computer.

You better hold onto that video real tight, you won't see an asswooping like that again anytime soon.

You just said you were going to drive truck over tents, nothing about combat. Stop with your make-believe lies, lol.

I told you that it has nothing to do with what happened back at the tent. If you manage to tell me what I earn by restarting the server while we're all out in South. Can we magically walk around while it's down? HINT: IT'S DOWN FOR EVERYONE.

Proper server abuse would be if I'd lock the server for us only. :]

[img']http://images.wikia.com/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/f/f0/Facepalm.gif/img]

He came all the way across the map on our server to come there and participate. If he was doing something illegitimate he wouldn't have spawned in the wrong place, would he?

Is that honestly your response to the direct quotation of your team member saying: "Who the fuck gave me this position? I spawned just right next to the tents.". Bring your whole damn team in here again to explain us how the hell someone can mix up "spawn" with "drive" and not correct himself afterwards? How the hell can someone complain about being too close to the tents, when he drove there himself? You are obviously grown men playing, but the lies and immaturity just shines right through your damn posts and it is pretty obvious that you are above hypocritical in your playing methods. Not once were you seen nor heard driving or discussing driving during your entire video. You are obviously hiding and avoiding getting caught yourself, in your own damn mess and exploits. However, once we move closer towards the truth, all I see is poor replies without explanation and basically avoiding the highly suspicious comment of your team member, followed by useless and immature images and .gif's.

No' date=' I'm not mad because that's not what happened and you're stupid if you insist and make believe your own made-up lies. You guys deny any server-hopping but now you admit to it? And server-hopping when in PvP is a fucking exploit. Common sense. Now get the fuck off here with your bullshit.

[/quote']

Hey dude, he never said the guy was server hopping, although depending on the definition you use I suppose that could be considered server hopping. He said server hopping isn't an exploit. Also, if you could comprehend the post I made earlier, you'd realize that I already pointed out that he wouldn't have spawned in the WRONG PLACE if he had EVER been to your camp before.

Now I want to see a post from you about Thuggy logging out during the period you have accused me of being logged out during.

Yeah, why did Hola log out and possibly re-position himself or to avoid us? Hey, hey, come on, it's your time to answer some questions. :huh::huh: