Adio

[GALLERY] Pyramid Infantry - 1st Zed-Slayer Division

You just said you were going to drive truck over tents' date=' nothing about combat. Stop with your make-believe lies, lol.

I told you that it has nothing to do with what happened back at the tent. If you manage to tell me what I earn by restarting the server while we're all out in South. Can we magically walk around while it's down? HINT: IT'S DOWN FOR EVERYONE.

Proper server abuse would be if I'd lock the server for us only. :']

You clearly gained an advantage when you changed it to nighttime thanks to your nvgs. You also gained time to organize your group. More PI guys joined the server and camp after your restart on top of that.

66665195_dance_gif.gif

Yeah' date=' why did Hola log out and possibly re-position himself or to avoid us? Hey, hey, come on, it's your time to answer some questions. :huh::huh:

[/quote']

Oh I don't know. Maybe it was because you fucking restarted the server?

Yeah' date=' why did Hola log out and possibly re-position himself or to avoid us? Hey, hey, come on, it's your time to answer some questions. :huh::huh:

[/quote']

You know what's funny? I ASKED you to invite the Devs to look at your logs. Please do it and get your member Thuggy banned. I can tell the Devs EXACTLY where he logged out. Please son, try me.

I was Hola, by the way.

EDIT: Tell you what, you can invite them, or I'll invite them FOR you tomorrow. Either way, your goose is cooked.

[/quote']

He didnt even log out. Baseless claims like this only make you look even more desperate trying to shove the blame one someone else.

What? It was night-time ALL along for us, are you stupid? How can a simple reset set it to night, more-so when I do not hold the admin console box or whatever. I simply have the rcon password. I hope you're joking because this is getting funny now.

Yeah, we got so much time to organize our fucking team, yo. It was mad, we was all tactical and stuff, because we weren't clueless at all as what was happening, no, no... *shakes head*

There was no planning. It was a brutal fest by your part and you annihilated us. I live with it, I get by. No worries.

What? It was night-time ALL along for us' date=' are you stupid? How can a simple reset set it to night, more-so when I do not hold the admin console box or whatever. I simply have the rcon password. I hope you're joking because this is getting funny now.

Yeah, we got so much time to organize our fucking team, yo. It was mad, we was all tactical and stuff, because we weren't clueless at all as what was happening, no, no... *shakes head*

There was no planning. It was a brutal fest by your part and you annihilated us. I live with it, I get by. No worries.

[/quote']

Don't accuse me of something and then back down when I call your bluff.

Invite the Devs to look at your logs or I WILL.

What? It was night-time ALL along for us' date=' are you stupid? How can a simple reset set it to night, more-so when I do not hold the admin console box or whatever. I simply have the rcon password. I hope you're joking because this is getting funny now.

[/quote']

Once again, if you've watched the video you would see that it is daylight. If you look at screenshots taken after restart you will see it is nighttime.

94929280-wtf-reactionf-.gif

Your logic must be clouded by your rustled jimmies.

cat_eyes_wtf_gif.gif

And I don't know what you're saying that we raped you. You guys destroyed us since we had poverty gear. We just managed to drive over the tents while you guys were disconnecting-reconnecting.

Go ask a dev and you'll see that the cycle for the weather is a bit glitched and sometimes it's night for others while it's day-time for everyone else.

Now, as we all seem to be immature enough to respond with gif's and shit, I have one that fits all of you homies!

psych_distress.gif

I'm outtie. Y'all false-claiming idiots can do whatever you want. Good luck with it!

Go ask a dev and you'll see that the cycle for the weather is a bit glitched and sometimes it's night for others while it's day-time for everyone else.

Now' date=' as we all seem to be immature enough to respond with gif's and shit, I have one that fits all of you homies!

[img']http://media.egotvonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/psych_distress.gif

I'm outtie. Y'all false-claiming idiots can do whatever you want. Good luck with it!

tumblr_lt1o8xBOlr1qmakn3.gif

That's funny because you just described yourself.

Thanks for the gif. I appreciate it.

at-first-I-was-like-but-then-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-762.gif

34rt3d1.gif

btw thanks for handing over your thread' date=' later brah

edit:

User(s) browsing this thread: Adio, Enemy11, Freek314, [b']Jonatan, Pharaoh, Phate, Sweedums, 10 Guest(s)

oh_hai_gif.gif

you spying on my thread now brah?

It is actually not at all shocking that you get your kick when you make others look guilty, however it is insanely obvious how you guys exploited the persistent server option, by getting in location and then hopping onto our server. You didn't drive nor fix an ATV on our server, which you claimed in an earlier post(quoted below)- you arrived at our location and then logged on our server.

So driving cars is now an exploit. I fixed an atv then drove around your server to find the camp. Once I found location of your camp I drove rest of crew to it. And why would I bring good equipment to a suicide mission? It was 4 people vs ~10.

Jackie Chan wasnt with us. However I changed my name to Douchebags after you closed the server on us raiding the camp.

This whole thing is hilarious.

It is proven here' date=' which I now re-quote and post:

11:10 "Who the fuck gave me this position? I spawned just right next to the tents " Is that an indication of server-hopping prior to coming to our server? Well' date=' well. The truth prevails. Well, well, well. And you didn't drive a car and you didn't tail us because honestly if you were to tail us we'd hear the loud fucking sound from your truck. So just stop the bullshitting and admit you exploited.

Video downloaded and saved.

[img']http://images.wikia.com/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/f/f0/Facepalm.gif/img]

He came all the way across the map on our server to come there and participate. If he was doing something illegitimate he wouldn't have spawned in the wrong place, would he?

Is that honestly your response to the direct quotation of your team member saying: "Who the fuck gave me this position? I spawned just right next to the tents.". Bring your whole damn team in here again to explain us how the hell someone can mix up "spawn" with "drive" and not correct himself afterwards? How the hell can someone complain about being too close to the tents, when he drove there himself? You are obviously grown men playing, but the lies and immaturity just shines right through your damn posts and it is pretty obvious that you are above hypocritical in your playing methods. Not once were you seen nor heard driving or discussing driving during your entire video. You are obviously hiding and avoiding getting caught yourself, in your own damn mess and exploits. However, once we move closer towards the truth, all I see is poor replies without explanation and basically avoiding the highly suspicious comment of your team member, followed by useless and immature images and .gif's.

In the video you so proudly posted, at 11:10 "Who the fuck gave me this position? I spawned just right next to the tents." is said by your team member, which gives it up. You denying(edit: one of you denying server hopping, the other actually saying it is allowed) that is as damn sad, as you being grown men sitting behind your monitors with big smiling faces. Posting silly and immature images and .gif's and trying amazingly hard at making other players look bad and insult them. Grouping up on Jonatan. I'm not going to tell you to be ashamed, but it is in all honesty sad. We, personally, are trying to enjoy a game. You enjoy making others look bad in public and wrap the truth up. Grow some balls and a head on those shoulders, and act like grown ups. Not only what you did in game, but also how you reacted will show the true face. It is sad and this whole forum will recognize it.

It is actually not at all shocking that you get your kick when you make others look guilty' date=' however it is insanely obvious how you guys exploited the persistent server option, by getting in location and then hopping onto our server. You didn't drive nor fix an ATV on our server, which you claimed in an earlier post(quoted below)- you arrived at our location and then logged on our server.

So driving cars is now an exploit. I fixed an atv then drove around your server to find the camp. Once I found location of your camp I drove rest of crew to it. And why would I bring good equipment to a suicide mission? It was 4 people vs ~10.

Jackie Chan wasnt with us. However I changed my name to Douchebags after you closed the server on us raiding the camp.

This whole thing is hilarious.

It is proven here, which I now re-quote and post:

11:10 "Who the fuck gave me this position? I spawned just right next to the tents " Is that an indication of server-hopping prior to coming to our server? Well' date=' well. The truth prevails. Well, well, well. And you didn't drive a car and you didn't tail us because honestly if you were to tail us we'd hear the loud fucking sound from your truck. So just stop the bullshitting and admit you exploited.

Video downloaded and saved.

[img']http://images.wikia.com/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/f/f0/Facepalm.gif/img]

He came all the way across the map on our server to come there and participate. If he was doing something illegitimate he wouldn't have spawned in the wrong place, would he?

Is that honestly your response to the direct quotation of your team member saying: "Who the fuck gave me this position? I spawned just right next to the tents.". Bring your whole damn team in here again to explain us how the hell someone can mix up "spawn" with "drive" and not correct himself afterwards? How the hell can someone complain about being too close to the tents, when he drove there himself? You are obviously grown men playing, but the lies and immaturity just shines right through your damn posts and it is pretty obvious that you are above hypocritical in your playing methods. Not once were you seen nor heard driving or discussing driving during your entire video. You are obviously hiding and avoiding getting caught yourself, in your own damn mess and exploits. However, once we move closer towards the truth, all I see is poor replies without explanation and basically avoiding the highly suspicious comment of your team member, followed by useless and immature images and .gif's.

In the video you so proudly posted, at 11:10 "Who the fuck gave me this position? I spawned just right next to the tents." is said by your team member, which gives it up. You denying that is as damn sad, as you being grown men sitting behind your monitors with big smiling faces. Posting silly and immature images and .gif's and trying amazingly hard at making other players look bad and insult them. Grouping up on Jonatan. I'm not going to tell you to be ashamed, but it is in all honesty sad. We, personally, are trying to enjoy a game. You enjoy making others look bad in public and wrap the truth up. Grow some balls and a head on those shoulders, and act like grown ups. Not only what you did in game, but also how you reacted will show the true face. It is sad and this whole forum will recognize it.

2ishxt0.gif

The only thing that comment proves, is that they gave him the location of your camp. If anything, this proves the opposite of what you are claiming, as the guy spawned in a bad position. Also, the video proves this happened after the fight took place, completely rendering the point of spawning near your camp obsolete.

The vehicles thing: no proof, no care.

Now, back to the actual facts with proof. I haven't seen a single post in here explaining:

- the server restart

- the nighttime change

- the logging off during pvp combat

Don't even bother denying it, since all three of these facts are proven in the video.

In the video you so proudly posted' date=' at 11:10 "Who the fuck gave me this position? I spawned just right next to the tents." is said by your team member, which gives it up. You denying that is as damn sad, as you being grown men sitting behind your monitors with big smiling faces. Posting silly and immature images and .gif's and trying amazingly hard at making other players look bad and insult them. Grouping up on Jonatan. I'm not going to tell you to be ashamed, but it is in all honesty sad. We, personally, are trying to enjoy a game. You enjoy making others look bad in public and wrap the truth up. Grow some balls and a head on those shoulders, and act like grown ups. Not only what you did in game, but also how you reacted will show the true face. It is sad and this whole forum will recognize it.

[/quote']

The ATV we used to drive there is at Skalka. Go and look for yourself.

dancing-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-139.gif

I'm only laughing because you farm gear with the server full of PI guys (80% of server being PI members) then you guys restart the server during pvp, disconnect from us and reconnect during pvp and then try to blame us for foul tactics you yourself used.

You guys are more stupid than I thought' date=' really...

[/quote']

0c3.gif

The ATV we used to drive there is at Skalka. Go and look for yourself.

And so is the car that I stole from your camp while I was supposedly logged off.

EDIT: Just went back and destroyed the car. Left you guys the ATV and an m16 from your camp because I feel sorry for you guys. Who knows, maybe the Devs won't take down your server... but in case they do, try to hold on to that m16 ACOG. Hold onto it so that you always remember the men who destroyed your reputation.

You guys are more stupid than I thought' date=' really...

[/quote']

Stupidity, immaturity and Jimmy Rustling are three different concepts.

And thanks for putting the server on daytime again.

You know, normally when threads like these popup there is at least some sense in it and some sort of direction on what to do next. This one however is so heavily filled with trolling, from both sides, that I honestly wish I could just remove that smexy pink tag and join the hugging.

As for what has been said, all of you should honestly just... you know.

06f478B216B42P.png

Posting screenshots like these is simply asking for it, if you don't want them to get near your shit, don't brag about it. I'm quite sure you are clever enough to already know this would happen the moment you pop in to show everyone that you have enough tents to get every hooker it's own tent to sleep at. The complaints from both of you are just stupid and you know it.

As for the server restart, *shrug*, you know how it goes... There is many reasons for a server to vanish like that and even though it "tends" to happen in these bad situations a lot (clones Merszowszczyzna's 2nd image), it wasn't being locked so I will just let it be for what it is, as dealing with all the crap when it comes to server restarts is just completely shizzled up as it is.

Now, as for the day/night change. In theory this can have been done by an admin with RDP info to the server, however at the same time there can also be an easy explanation. I don't feel like going back through this thread to see who said it, but IIRC someone mentioned that the server had been running for a while. After hours a server lags behind big time in comparison to it's real time (and then we are really talking about afternoon vs late evening/early night), the moment the server restarted it could have actually synced up with it's real time and that may very well have caused the daylight switching. As the chances of that being the case are actually quite large I will just leave that one as it is as well.

Both sides complain about each-others actions, knowing that their own wasn't in any way better. Neither is against the rules, both are worth trolling, but .... you know.

06c7b1n816P470.png

As for the future when it comes to you guys:

clans are clans, haters are haters and I'd be the last to judge on either side being right or wrong, as once you level up high enough (seems most here hit level 3, grats on your new talents) farming beans at the coast just becomes boring and you start to look for more. Sadly I'm still stuck at the lower level of sniping random dudes all day, but I can understand that people with too much time (that's what them baddies call it, I'd rather call it: playing it like srs business) start hunting down the people with the stashes, I'd probably have done the same. The methods both sides used are simply considered as lame, but at the same time both sides used them as much to their advantage as possible, so just stop pointing fingers for doing the same, be it in a different way.

I will keep a closer eye on this personally, but what I don't want to see is things happening to either side in a way that goes beyond in-game. If I see people getting kicked or even banned for doing what clans tend to do, I will make sure this is dealt with in a way that neither side will enjoy, but probably 1 even less than the other, so at least keep it in the game.

As for the thread itself, I don't moderate these forums for obvious reasons and therefor I'm not the one to close it or judge it's content, as from what I've seen both seem to do a good job at throwing the gifs and as long as no external people start to randomly hop in,

06l2s2z616l58q.png

Also, who the hell is Thuggy.

Right, same shit.