Truth

Can't survive more than 30 minutes

There was a time in which i could survive for days, even weeks if i tried hard enough. Now i'm getting killed left and right by lovely scripts. It used to be that some kid would hack in a sniper and shoot, but i could still kill him. Now they just instant kill servers, break legs instantly, teleport everyone somewhere... I refuse to play in servers with more than 5 players, but that didnt seem to help... I'm just going to keep an eye on the game as it "progresses." When standalone comes out, im going to search for hack videos, and if i see a single hacker in dayz standalone, i will not pay for the game.

Every game is going to have hackers. It just sucks more here since we're not all spawning in a box 10 meters from each other.

I've had great luck on private hives and whitelisted servers. The only hackers I come across are using very passive hacks. They still ruin the fun but I'm not getting teleported, script killed, or shot by some hacked weapon.

• Like 1

Play on private hive servers. A decent private server with decent admins has very few to no hackers.

Just to let you know, there will be hackers in the standalone version. No matter what, hackers will persist. Only way to get rid of hackers is to play by yourself, or play with people you know on a LAN server (but that could be difficult).

Just to let you know, there will be hackers in the standalone version. No matter what, hackers will persist. Only way to get rid of hackers is to play by yourself, or play with people you know on a LAN server (but that could be difficult).

total and utter speculation on your part. There are games with no hacking you know? Why? because they were built that way and just cannot be hacked without the hacker being detected and putting a stop to it.

You cannot know whether there will or not be hackers, but I'm confident you are totally incorrect and there will be little to no hacking possible in standalone. If not then DayZ is screwed.

total and utter speculation on your part. There are games with no hacking you know? Why? because they were built that way and just cannot be hacked without the hacker being detected and putting a stop to it.

You cannot know whether there will or not be hackers, but I'm confident you are totally incorrect and there will be little to no hacking possible in standalone. If not then DayZ is screwed.

Lol I laugh at your stupidity.

Black Ops and probably Black Ops 2 will be impossible to hack online. I have never ever ever ever ever seen a hack on Black Ops. Treyarch is good with that shit. Infinity Ward.... not so much.

Just because you haven't seen it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. They exist for all games. It just depends how common they are.

• Like 2

Sounds like a lot of bad luck on your part I generally play on servers with 10-30 and don't run into hackers too often.

• Like 3

Black Ops and probably Black Ops 2 will be impossible to hack online. I have never ever ever ever ever seen a hack on Black Ops. Treyarch is good with that shit. Infinity Ward.... not so much.

ha!

ha!

It's true. Black Ops was almost impenetrable. People couldn't even get those CoD4 infections into there. Black Ops 2 will be even harer.

It's true. Black Ops was almost impenetrable. People couldn't even get those CoD4 infections into there. Black Ops 2 will be even harer.

there an infinitely large gap between "impossible to hack" and "almost impenetrable"

Blacks OPs and Black OPs 2 are both hacked. The only game I even consider cheat/hack free is LoL. But not all games can do what they do. And even then hacks pop up from time to time, but they are quickly dealt with.

Yeah, hackers blow. I've been instakilled a bunch of times. One night I had some guy in full soldier gear materialize in front of me, take a full clip from my M4 and then kill me while I was looting the body of another player I presume he ambushed in the same way.

Although the worst had to be this one jackass litterally levitating above Cherno while blasting "Gangham Style" on the Direct Channel. I had no gear so I just stood their on a hill saluting until I was taken out.

lol

owait australia :rolleyes: