rocket

IMPORTANT: Central Server was Dropped

Rocket, how is BE picking up these bans? I have about 20 or so players that I have found on my servers that i would LOVE to submit :)

TO CONFIRM: SERVER IS BACK ONLINE AND UPDATE HAS BEEN RELEASED

We got info from BE that those who have previously been using hacks have received a GLOBAL BAN via BattlEye. Yes' date=' that's right. You just bricked your copy of ArmA2 in multiplayer.

[/quote']

You're the man rocket. Glad to see a solid stance/reaction from you and BE.

Edit: Any possibility for a number to be released? Would be interesting to see the number of bans issued.

THANKS ROCKET AND THE BE TEAM

Man, I'm stopping all development from my side to write an auto-Headshot-poster in ban threads as this will take up so much time now...

I believe the only reason they let this persist so long is because Rocket needed to prepare his "deal with it" gif folder.

If it sends out a message that ARMA and Bohemia is not to be f'ked with, it's the best thing that ever happened.

I fully support the drastic measures, hackers, script kiddies and what not, piss up and down developers hard work, while ruining everybody's gameplay.

DayZ has proven to be quite a honneypot for filthy fingers - it just continues proving it's awesomeness :D

Players with illegal weapons will start getting them replaced with Makarovs.

Later if the same player is found with the same type of weapon again - they might get bans.

So if you know you've been spawning weapons. Better get rid of them now. :)

Not to be "that guy" as I have no knowledge of anyone in the banned list, but could it be true that some of them are mistaken?

I don't know, it feels like there's people here that are getting banned and are truly confused on why such a thing happened.

This is me being naive though. I'm just trying to think maybe there were some misfires during the banning process. Not that I should really question who can do what now, I'm just concerned that there were actually some innocent people in that ban list. =/

I believe the only reason they let this persist so long is because Rocket needed to prepare his "deal with it" gif folder.

This is also my stance on the topic.

Uh so did the 1.7.1 patch come out? or what update are you talking about?

Uh so did the 1.7.1 patch come out? or what update are you talking about?

Nvm. I see now that it's still pending disregard my post.

Not to be "that guy" as I have no knowledge of anyone in the banned list' date=' but could it be true that some of them are mistaken?

I don't know, it feels like there's people here that are getting banned and are truly confused on why such a thing happened.

This is me being naive though. I'm just trying to think maybe there were some misfires during the banning process. Not that I should really question who can do what now, I'm just concerned that there were actually some innocent people in that ban list. =/

[/quote']

All bans from my knowledge are in fact legit, there was a process taken before this that I will not speak about but I can say with certainty from me (And not speaking for BE) that the ban was legit.

On a side note:

g1339732219434079210.jpg

Not to be "that guy" as I have no knowledge of anyone in the banned list' date=' but could it be true that some of them are mistaken?

[/quote']

All bans from my knowledge are in fact legit, there was a process taken before this that I will not speak about but I can say with certainty from me (And not speaking for BE) that the ban was legit.

Alright, just wondering. Thanks for answering, and perhaps a few others too. Keep it strong DayZ and BI!

I killed a bandit in Elecktro and he had a M4/grenade launcher with a TON of ammo.

Was he a hacker and can I keep the weapon?

I killed a bandit in Elecktro and he had a M4/grenade launcher with a TON of ammo.

Was he a hacker and can I keep the weapon?

Invalid weapons are removed constantly.

If you're found several times with an illegal/invalid weapon you might get a warning/ban depending on severity.

WOO Free Bricks for all nub hackers! WINNING!