kevenc

Loading time is ridiculous

Finally in the server, after 50 minutes of waiting.

Hope it's reduced in standalone !

Edited by kevenc

You shouldn't have to wait for more than 30 seconds, something is wrong...

I would have given up after 2 or 3 minutes, you really must of wanted to join that server.

May not be the exact problem but i find allowing Battle Eye and your GUID to generate in the lobby before joining game reduces this problem. If I quickly jump into a game then i do encounter this problem from time to time

If you disconnect during one of the loading screens, you risk a respawn with or without your gear.

So personally, I'd leave it for 5-10 minutes, and only disconnect as a last resort.

Shit server is your problem. Try finding one what restarts automatically and has low ping. That usually takes me about 1 minute on an 1GB connection.

Shit server is your problem. Try finding one what restarts automatically and has low ping. That usually takes me about 1 minute on an 1GB connection.

Take me 6 seconds on my 10GB connection.

Loading time has nothing to do with your connection speed, The server either hasn't restarted in awhile or your PC is just slow. My one PC loads pretty slow but the notebook with SSD drive loads within 5-10 seconds.

I almost gave you beans just for waiting 50 minutes for it to load... almost. But seriously thats insane dude.